Windows 10: Order details button

Discus and support Order details button in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Where is the order details button in the microsoft rewards order history... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BillWerner1, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Order details button

Where is the order details button in the microsoft rewards order history

:)

BillWerner1, Apr 29, 2020

2. File Explorer List and Details buttons

I appreciate being able to customize the buttons on the file explorer toolbar.

However, I am constantly switching back and forth between the List and Details view.

Is their any way to isolate theses two buttons and place them individually on the toolbar, just like the List button on the status bar.

kitpzyxmsir, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    File Explorer List and Details buttons

Not sure but, if you press and hold Ctrl then scroll up or down one mouse wheel notch, you'll go back and forth between List and Details view.

*Arrow Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Edwin, Apr 29, 2020
  4. snoopy51 Win User

Order details button

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Order details button

1. Order details button - Similar Threads - Order details button

2. Cannot access order details page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot access order details page: I have bought a Windows 10 Pro licence in Microsoft store, but when I'm clicking on the order in "Orders journal" I'm redirecting to page that says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  3. Cannot access order details page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access order details page: I have bought a Windows 10 Pro licence in Microsoft store, but when I'm clicking on the order in "Orders journal" I'm redirecting to page that says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  4. Cannot access order details page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Activation Key Missing From Order Details and Email Receipt

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Key Missing From Order Details and Email Receipt: I bought a copy of Windows Home through the Windows Store app and I can't find an activation key anywhere. Support from everywhere else I've looked have said it should be in either one of these places, but after looking through all the suggestions I still can't find it....
  6. Windows won't keep taskbar button order

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't keep taskbar button order: I want my taskbar buttons to be ordered in the way that I put them there. I don't do that because I like doing it, but because I work that way. I don't feel like explaining why. I just want a particular order. Now why des Windows feel the need to reorder my buttons??...
  7. Order of buttons on vertical toolbar

Order of buttons on vertical toolbar: I would like to have my vertical toolbar ordered bottom up so that the windowsbutton stays down(left), and not top down as the default configuration is. How can this be done?...
  8. Windows Taskbar Button Order forgets "proper" order

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Taskbar Button Order forgets "proper" order: I am a visual person and want my Windows Explorer folder windows to be opened at the same coordinates and in the same order. Everyday when I login, I run a script to open the same five folders in the "proper" order so I can manually drag them to where they "ought" to be on...
  9. File Explorer List and Details buttons

File Explorer List and Details buttons: I appreciate being able to customize the buttons on the file explorer toolbar. However, I am constantly switching back and forth between the List and Details view. Is their any way to isolate theses two buttons and place them individually on the toolbar, just like the List...
  10. Adjust Narrator Context Reading Order for Buttons and Controls

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Adjust Narrator Context Reading Order for Buttons and Controls: How to: Adjust Narrator Context Reading Order for Buttons and Controls How to Adjust Order Narrator Provides Details about Buttons and other Controls in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a...