Windows 10: Organising photos in the new windows photo app.

Discus and support Organising photos in the new windows photo app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, please can I ask if anyone knows how I Can create a gallery, like the old windows live photo gallery in the new windows photo app? It was just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaryN{}, Dec 3, 2019.

1. MaryN{} Win User

Organising photos in the new windows photo app.

Hi, please can I ask if anyone knows how I Can create a gallery, like the old windows live photo gallery in the new windows photo app?

It was just a really easy way to organise and edit photos and I would like to create something similar.

:)

MaryN{}, Dec 3, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Windows 10 Photos app crashing upon opening

May I suggest an alternative : Restore Windows Photo Viewer
    How to Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10

davidhk, Dec 3, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Organising photos in the new windows photo app. 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Organising photos in the new windows photo app.

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Organising photos in the new windows photo app.

1. Organising photos in the new windows photo app. - Similar Threads - Organising photos photo

2. New Windows Photos app not sorting photos in the correct order.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows Photos app not sorting photos in the correct order.: I am using both one drive and apple photos, when viewing media the media does not respect the date taken order. I.E. I have a two pictures that were taken at the same time, separated by several pictures that were taken before or after. It is beyond belief that MS cannot even...
  3. New Windows Photos app not sorting photos in the correct order.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows Photos app not sorting photos in the correct order.: I am using both one drive and apple photos, when viewing media the media does not respect the date taken order. I.E. I have a two pictures that were taken at the same time, separated by several pictures that were taken before or after. It is beyond belief that MS cannot even...
  4. New photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New photo app: Desktop computer - 64 bit - Windows 10I hate the new photo app!!! There was nothing wrong with the old one!! There is a very long list of my "recent" photos in the new app and this invades my privacy as anyone using my computer can just click on the photo app and then click...
  5. New photo app

New photo app: Desktop computer - 64 bit - Windows 10I hate the new photo app!!! There was nothing wrong with the old one!! There is a very long list of my "recent" photos in the new app and this invades my privacy as anyone using my computer can just click on the photo app and then click...
  6. New Photo App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Photo App: Hello,The new photo app has some interesting features, however, it is full of a bugs, and unfortunately there is no way to easily import photos from my iPhone to my OneDrive. Let me explainOption 1: Connect your iPhone to your PC to import picture- Connect and authorize ==>...
  7. New Photo App

New Photo App: Hello,The new photo app has some interesting features, however, it is full of a bugs, and unfortunately there is no way to easily import photos from my iPhone to my OneDrive. Let me explainOption 1: Connect your iPhone to your PC to import picture- Connect and authorize ==>...
  8. Windows photos app doesn't import photos while organising them by month anymore?

Windows photos app doesn't import photos while organising them by month anymore?: Hi, recently I found Windows Photos behaving differently from what it has done for years. For years when I would import photos it would automatically organise them in folders by month. Now it just imports everything into one main destination. Which sucks. Big time. I've...
  9. cannot rotate new photos on windows photo apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot rotate new photos on windows photo apps: i'm not sure if it have to do with windows or some settings on my galaxy note 10+ phone. most strange thing happened. all photos i took from yesterday and moved them to my pictures folder in win. 10 i get this massage when i'm trying to rotate them: "you cannot rotate this...
  10. Organising Photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Organising Photos: Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc. I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All Pictures" folder. Basically I want the files but not the folders before I start dealing with organising my photos. Can I do...