Windows 10: Originally 10 download

Discus and support Originally 10 download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; this computer at one time had the upgrade to windows 10 and then my sun crash the hard drive and I had to get Toshiba to send the computers original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marcy Marc, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Originally 10 download

this computer at one time had the upgrade to windows 10 and then my sun crash the hard drive and I had to get Toshiba to send the computers original software that came with the computer but I believe it was after the deline in 2016 for windows 10 for free..can you verify that I had down loaded windows 10 to this devise during the free offer for windows 10 using my IP address?

:)

Marcy Marc, Sep 12, 2019

2. Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 12, 2019
  3. How to reinstall Windows 10 on a laptop that was originally Windows 7

Would you by chance have a link to a page that has step by step instructions that details what you suggested above?

Thank you

ChristmasPi, Sep 12, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Originally 10 download

NavyLCDR, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Originally 10 download

1. Originally 10 download - Similar Threads - Originally download

2. Copying original files from shortcut location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying original files from shortcut location: I have a number of folders (tree structure) all containing exclusively shortcuts to various files stored across a myriad of different folders. Initially I set it up this way as I sifting through documents and sorting them for a separate project but didn't want to duplicate...
  3. Problems after other Windows re-installing On Original Windows (Nextbook Flexx 9 - NXW9QC132)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after other Windows re-installing On Original Windows (Nextbook Flexx 9 - NXW9QC132): Hi, I have a Nextbook Flexx 9 (NXW9QC132) with Intel Atom Z3735G 1.33Ghz, 1GB RAM & 32GB HDD. When I bought that I don`t have problems until one year ; after that I wanted to Re-install a new Windows 10 ISO via USB Flash Drive (FAT32 system and it don`t boot from NTFS file...
  4. Original windows license in BIOS won't activiate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Original windows license in BIOS won't activiate Windows 10: I bought a Samsung galaxy book 10.6. a friend installed a different version of windows on it to make it slimmer. then I wanted to reinstall the system, and downloaded a tool from microsoft to install the full version. now it pops up the license expiration notice. I thought...
  5. From where i can download official/original windows 10 ISO file (version...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    From where i can download official/original windows 10 ISO file (version...: I want to download windows 10 version 1507, 1511, 1607 because when I tried to install windows 10 1703 on my windows 7 pc and tried to activate it with Microsoft account then it shows it is not your windows version. So I need earlier Windows 10 version. I have also forgotten...
  6. From where i can download original windows 10 ISO file ( version...

From where i can download original windows 10 ISO file ( version...: I want to download windows 10 version 1507, 1511, 1607 because when I tried to install windows 10 1703 on my windows 7 pc and tried to activate it with Microsoft account then it shows it is not your windows version. So I need earlier Windows 10 version. I have also forgotten...
  7. I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download Origin onto my computer.: Hi, I keep trying to download the Origin PC app onto my computer through the Origin website, however, the app will only open with a white screen and load no further. I have tried talking to Origin's tech service however, they have been no help. I have troubleshooted the app...
  8. Change download folder location but still saves to original drive.

in Windows 10 Support
    Change download folder location but still saves to original drive.: Hey all. I changed the Download folder location from my OS Drive (C:\) to my (F:\) drive. However, even after making this change, items are still being downloaded into the C drive, and cannot be found on the folder assigned for the downloads in my F drive. Am I missing...
  9. Unable to restore original downloads folder location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to restore original downloads folder location: Dear community, I have a new Windows 8 computer. The hard drive is separated in two, OS (C:) and DATA (D:) and I realised that all my files were being stored in drive C: I read online that you could modify where folders like 'My documents' are stored by clicking...
  10. re-install w10 originally acquired via free downloaded upgrade

re-install w10 originally acquired via free downloaded upgrade: I bought a notepad programmed with W8.1, hence it came with no Windows 8.1 CDs, and I took advantage of the free download to upgrade to Windows 10. I now want to get rid of the notepad and need to wipe it clean and re-install the OS. But I've nothing for the OS. What do I do?...