Windows 10: Originally 10 download

Discus and support Originally 10 download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; this computer at one time had the upgrade to windows 10 and then my sun crash the hard drive and I had to get Toshiba to send the computers original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marcy Marc, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Originally 10 download

this computer at one time had the upgrade to windows 10 and then my sun crash the hard drive and I had to get Toshiba to send the computers original software that came with the computer but I believe it was after the deline in 2016 for windows 10 for free..can you verify that I had down loaded windows 10 to this devise during the free offer for windows 10 using my IP address?

:)

Marcy Marc, Sep 12, 2019

2. Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 12, 2019
  3. How to reinstall Windows 10 on a laptop that was originally Windows 7

Would you by chance have a link to a page that has step by step instructions that details what you suggested above?

Thank you

ChristmasPi, Sep 12, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Originally 10 download

NavyLCDR, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Originally 10 download

1. Originally 10 download - Similar Threads - Originally download

2. Document download as Word doc and unable to open as its origin is pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Document download as Word doc and unable to open as its origin is pdf: When I download a document, its original format is pdf but for some reason my downloads show a word doc. icon so that when I tried to open it, it says can not be converted to word document and wont open. I want the pdf format anyway. How do I change?...
  3. Document download as Word doc and unable to open as its origin is pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Document download as Word doc and unable to open as its origin is pdf: When I download a document, its original format is pdf but for some reason my downloads show a word doc. icon so that when I tried to open it, it says can not be converted to word document and wont open. I want the pdf format anyway. How do I change?...
  4. Downloading the same file again puts the new download under the original 'Date Modified' in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading the same file again puts the new download under the original 'Date Modified' in...: I've found that recently when I download the same file on different dates, the second/third time I download the file, File Explorer gives the new download the original file's 'date modified' including date and time. This happens even when changing the title - it used to save...
  5. Downloading the same file again puts the new download under the original 'Date Modified' in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading the same file again puts the new download under the original 'Date Modified' in...: I've found that recently when I download the same file on different dates, the second/third time I download the file, File Explorer gives the new download the original file's 'date modified' including date and time. This happens even when changing the title - it used to save...
  6. Downloading the same file again puts the new download under the original 'Date Modified' in...

7. Need download link for original windows 10 "photos app"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need download link for original windows 10 "photos app": I have Win 10. Accidentally uninstalled my Photos app. Tried new photos app. NO !System restore is not an option.Need Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2022.30070.26007.0 Download linkThe current app in the Microsoft store is a viewer not an editor like the original app was. The new...
  8. Need download link for original windows 10 "photos app"

Need download link for original windows 10 "photos app": I have Win 10. Accidentally uninstalled my Photos app. Tried new photos app. NO !System restore is not an option.Need Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2022.30070.26007.0 Download linkThe current app in the Microsoft store is a viewer not an editor like the original app was. The new...
  9. Is there any way to download the original drivers for my device other than third party websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to download the original drivers for my device other than third party websites: I upgraded my audio drivers with an app not mentioning the app, and it make my audio go nuts. My audio process just went up in cpu every so often for no reason, and if im playing a high cpu game, it will lagged, and my keyboard would become unresponsive because of it, and the...
  10. Is there any way to download the original drivers for my device other than third party websites

Is there any way to download the original drivers for my device other than third party websites: I upgraded my audio drivers with an app not mentioning the app, and it make my audio go nuts. My audio process just went up in cpu every so often for no reason, and if im playing a high cpu game, it will lagged, and my keyboard would become unresponsive because of it, and the...