Windows 10: Out of focus

Discus and support Out of focus in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. A few days ago (09/09/19, there abouts) I started noticing text/icons in my desktop windows falling out of focus. At first it seem to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by £ɨɳʂʈɛɨɳ™Cordle, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Out of focus

Hello.

A few days ago (09/09/19, there abouts) I started noticing text/icons in my desktop windows falling out of focus. At first it seem to be mainly be the text, now it seems to have progressed to the icons and the complete window dialouge/frame in whole. Out of focus 1e94aa90-c390-4413-8fe4-5e7449433f13?upload=true.png

As you can see here. I have checked and dbl chk my drivers, windows updates and DPI. I am aware it could very well be hardware realated, however, when in intense graphical apps it performs well. My system specs. Out of focus 9c0a1847-7ef1-4cbd-af2f-c3a67478a0cc?upload=true.png

Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

£ɨɳʂʈɛɨɳ™Cordle, Sep 11, 2019
  2. IrvS Win User

Random explorer.exe stealing focus

This was an upgrade over W8.1.

Only basically happens once, shortly after booting. Only time Thunderbird came to the front was when I was doing a reply. Otherwise I can't tell where the focus went.

I have WinPatrol running and it has the Startup list and other uses. There is nothing I can see that would even suggest that would be happening. McAfee Live Safe is my Security Suite and its scans find nothing. I've also run Hijack Hunter too.

I hope the FOCUS program will shed some light on this. The other program I needed to set the time limit for it to run but it never caught it.

3. stealing focus while typing

Hi Valerie,

Losing focus on an app can happen if your touchpad is on high sensitivity. There are instances that we are engrossed in our writing to the point that we don't notice that our hands are near the touchpad and if it's set to high sensitivity, it can click on
    another app. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you try to change the sensitivity settings of your laptop to medium or low sensitivity and see if this issue still persists. To do so, please follow these steps:

• In Cortana search, type Settings.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Click Touchpad.
    • Change the sensitivity level.

Feel free to post back should you need further assistance.

Katrina Men, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Out of focus

Brink, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Out of focus

1. Out of focus - Similar Threads - focus

2. Lock Screen Picture Totally Out Of Focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Picture Totally Out Of Focus: Two issues. My Logitech mouse cursor is hanging up and then suddenly jumping. I understand this is a Logitech issue, in all probability, but I think a fix they suggested might have caused another problem. They suggested going to Device Manager, mouse/pointing devices, and...
  3. Focus assist . . . message from Cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus assist . . . message from Cortana: The three choices are: Priority . . . Alarms . . . Off I had Focus assist on Priority, and changed it . . . The message from her still gets through on Alarms Off seems to have fixed it Win Defender scan status appears to get through on "Off", also . . . some info through...
  4. Focus Assist keeps crashing my older game. Is there no way to tunrn it off?

Focus Assist keeps crashing my older game. Is there no way to tunrn it off?: I've turned all it's settings to off in "Focus Settings", and clicking the tray icon just turns from "OFF" to "The Moon" symbol by itself. Then it does the notification sound in the middle of my game and my game crashes! Games are 95% of my need for windows. I would...
  5. Turn off Focus Assist

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off Focus Assist: I'm confused but that is normal.....lol I am easily confused. I just go the update notice for the May 2019 update in August?? Does the tutorial that Brink made create a bootable USB drive with the latest version of windows 10 1903?? To make things more confusing when I did...
  6. Screen Focus Problem on Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Focus Problem on Toshiba Laptop: Tishiba laptop, W10Pro The screen on my laptop is very hard to see as focusing seems to be the problem. When watching a YouTube video, for instance, the colors don't appear as sharp as they used to be.. I've tried adjusting focusing myself, and even had a Geek Squad tech give...
  7. How to remove Focus Assist permanently

How to remove Focus Assist permanently: Despite all my attempts at disabling Focus Assist using instructions provided by official MS and other websites, the app persists. I never use it. How can I permanently remove it, whether using Regedit or another method? FWIW, my Win10 Pro doesn't let me access Group Policies...
  8. windows console (cmd.exe or powershell) gets sent sigint on focus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows console (cmd.exe or powershell) gets sent sigint on focus?: I just realized that my cmd/powershell windows get sent a sigint when they regain focus (via clicking). On powershell, this clearly displays itself as a red '^C'; on cmd, one can check this by starting e.g. Python; upon focus Python displays a KeyboardInterrupt (which is...
  9. Screen out of focus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen out of focus: Today I am witnessing for the first time two thin lines around one third up from the bottom of my screen and at the bottom almost a third along the bottom line is broken dots. The words written inside this area are two toned and inverted plus all the writing or icons in the...
  10. focus assist notifications

focus assist notifications: Focus Assist is showing notifications for 'Virus & threat protection > Turn on virus protection' and 'Firewall & network protection > Turn on Kaspersky Internet Security'at every reboot/restart even though my AV (Kaspersky Internet Security) is up & running. This is even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. since the last windows update bing photo on startup out of focus