Windows 10: Outlook (Win 10 build in) stopped sending and reciving - 0x80072efd

Discus and support Outlook (Win 10 build in) stopped sending and reciving - 0x80072efd in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I cant crack this, my Windows 10 mail (outlook) worked fine yesterday, but today its not sending and reciving my mail. I tried to check my mail... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimkromann, May 5, 2016.

1. Outlook (Win 10 build in) stopped sending and reciving - 0x80072efd

I cant crack this, my Windows 10 mail (outlook) worked fine yesterday, but today its not sending and reciving my mail.
    I tried to check my mail account (Hotmail and Gmail) in my browser and its working as it should there.

After a while i had this error popup, (see screenshot below) and i tried to google some solutions, but none worked. I also ran sfc /scannow but it found nothing and it did not help.

Outlook (Win 10 build in) stopped sending and reciving - 0x80072efd [​IMG]

Does anyone know a solution to this?

Thanks in advance

Jim

:)

jimkromann, May 5, 2016
  2. CezarKrc Win User

How activate Fast Ring for Windows 10 Mobile

Hi, I have Win 10 build 10149 and the question is How activate Fast Ring for Windows 10 Mobile? I don't recive 10166!!!

CezarKrc, May 5, 2016
  3. 1600

can any one help me i have been using my phone happly sending and reciving text but it has suddenly stopped reciving text from vodaphone phones although i can recive text from orange i still can send

paulk---01, May 5, 2016
  4. Outlook (Win 10 build in) stopped sending and reciving - 0x80072efd

Today it gives me a new error (0x80070003) I suspect that they are related.

Outlook (Win 10 build in) stopped sending and reciving - 0x80072efd [​IMG]

jimkromann, May 11, 2016
  5. jimkromann, May 11, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    No guarantees. Give this a try.................
    Do a system restore.
    Pick a date you did NOT have this problem as your restore point.

System Restore Windows 10

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Outlook (Win 10 build in) stopped sending and reciving - 0x80072efd

1. Outlook (Win 10 build in) stopped sending and reciving - 0x80072efd - Similar Threads - Outlook build stopped

2. cant recive steam login confirmation on outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant recive steam login confirmation on outlook: i was try to login on steam but can't recive any email sent to my outlook, pls fix this thing a lot of people that try wanna to login can't login cuz of this....
  3. cant recive steam login confirmation on outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant recive steam login confirmation on outlook: i was try to login on steam but can't recive any email sent to my outlook, pls fix this thing a lot of people that try wanna to login can't login cuz of this....
  4. cant recive steam login confirmation on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Outlook 2016 Win-10 Cannot send email to one address

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Win-10 Cannot send email to one address: Hello, Started getting the following error while trying to send email via Outlook 2016. Tried to send to the same email from WebMail and was able to do so. Mail provider says (i think they're right) its an Outlook issue. Windows - 19042.1110, 20H2...
  6. Error Code 0x80072efd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Code 0x80072efd: This error is for when I sign in to XBOX. Video: https://studio.youtube.com/video/3TJ7vQcqvao/edit/basic sorry for my bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80072efd/1a25d88b-09be-4f7d-9214-7fe536eb600c
  7. Send, Receive all folders, Win 10, Outlook, 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send, Receive all folders, Win 10, Outlook, 2016: When I send and receive email messages, how do I keep the "send receive all folders" command from "synchronizing all subscribed folders" when I activate this command in the "Outlook Send/Receive Progress" window? As is, this is a very slow process and resulted from the reset...
  8. error code: 0x80072efd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code: 0x80072efd: When opening the app persons (in Dutch: personen) I see a yellow exclamation mark: repair account. When I click this I see a statement that says: Something went wrong We can't connect to dub406-m.hotmail.com right now. Make sure you have a connection, then try again. Error...
  9. Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10: Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain...
  10. How to stop Win 10 with Outlook sending attachments as Winmail.dat

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Win 10 with Outlook sending attachments as Winmail.dat: I have just joined this forum. Am an XP user but have been asked by a friend to help set up e-mail on a Win 10 laptop running MS Outlook. Mostly it works fine but sometimes encodes attachments as Winmail.dat files which recipients can not open or use. This problem is widely...
Tags: