Windows 10: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area & irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Discus and support Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area & irql_not_less_or_equal bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello the last 2 months i am getting these BSOD at random times.I have no idea what's wrong.Yesterday a bsod with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by F3niX, Jun 15, 2016.

1. F3niX Win User

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area & irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Hello
    the last 2 months i am getting these BSOD at random times.I have no idea what's wrong.Yesterday a bsod with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION happened too which i don't recall happening before.
    I even run Memtest all night to test the ram but no errors.I could post a screenshot in case you want to see the memtest.
    I would like help based on my logs cause internet didn't help much.

:)

F3niX, Jun 15, 2016

2. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Windows 10

The other BSODs i get are

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

And

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Abdulaziz10, Jun 15, 2016
  3. Can't install KB3081455

I got so tired of these KB errors and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors I did a clean install of Windows 10. Originally it was an update from 7 to 10. This didn't fix the problems. I got this yesterday:

• IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error

• PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
      BSOD error

• MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD error

• BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD error

• 2 unable to read memory warnings

SherryFelix, Jun 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please update the Razer drivers or replace them
    Code: ffffd000`2ad53710 fffff802`031d8453Unable to load image \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rzpnk.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rzpnk.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rzpnk.sys rzpnk+0x8453[/quote] Please check your SSD for firmware updates and ensure all partitiosn have at least 15% free space.

5. F3niX Win User
    Please check your SSD for firmware updates and ensure all partitiosn have at least 15% free space.[/quote] Hello and thank you for your answer
    Razer synapse is now on the latest version(last time it updated was a few days ago)
    Samsung 840 EVO has the latest firmware (EXT0DB6Q) and has 90GB free out of 250gb.
    When talking about partitions do you mean from all drives? or just the ssd?
    Also may i ask if all the BSOD were cause by the same synapse problem?

F3niX, Jun 16, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    I mean all partitions, this includes every drive connected.

It was only flagged once, but Razer drivers & software are known for causing problems so chance exists this single cause counts for them all.

7. F3niX Win User
    Ok thank you. I am making sure right now all drives have at least 15% free space.In case i get a new BSOD and problem is not solved should i post in this topic or make a new one?

F3niX, Jun 16, 2016
  8. F3niX Win User

Hello again. I did everything you said and i still had a few bsod since then.Here is the new .zip

F3niX, Jul 20, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    I've analyzed the last dump only, because it is the only one occuring since the last patchday.

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area & irql_not_less_or_equal bsod [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer - Read in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Run HDTune to
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • check the health,
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the error scan,
    • the health,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Please disable hardware acceleration in chrome if it is enabled
    • In the right upper corner, click on
      and choose settings.
    • Scroll below and click on 'advanced settings', scroll all the way to the end of the settings.
    • In the part 'system' is the option to enable/disable hardware acceleration.
    • If this option is enabled disable it
    Code: PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe[/quote]

10. F3niX Win User
    The latest update wasn't installed because i was away for a week and i just opened my computer again and the bsod happened. I installed it now though and and turned chrome's hardware acceleration off. I have 1 ssd with OS and apps and 1 hdd with only games installed. Should i test both with the methods above?

F3niX, Jul 20, 2016
  11. F3niX Win User
    I see there is a SMART error for the ssd. hdtune and datalifeguard from WD is reporting the drive as failing.
    samsung magician even though it detects the low value it doesn't display any problem for the drive.Same thing goes for crystal disk info and ssdlife.they mark it as excellent condition.I don't know what's the catch here.
    i could post screenshots from these programs if needed too.

F3niX, Jul 21, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    I'm not convinced that the 'failed' attribute for the SSD is critical making a replacement necessary, mainly because I believe this attribute isn't one of the attributes that are critical for the health of a drive.
    Looking at the chkdsk log of the SSD, there have been corrections made to the file system.

I would suggest to simply look at how your system behaves *Smile

13. F3niX Win User

I will keep an eye out and see how it behaves from now on. In case of a new bsod i will post again.

F3niX, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area & irql_not_less_or_equal bsod - Similar Threads - Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

2. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I have been getting BSODs PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL usually when I have a video playing such as youtube. As I am not tech savvy, I have not been able to determine what works for this issue.I have attached some of the dump files when these BSOD...
  3. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I have been getting BSODs PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL usually when I have a video playing such as youtube. As I am not tech savvy, I have not been able to determine what works for this issue.I have attached some of the dump files when these BSOD...
  4. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have been having regular BSODs on my Lenovo laptop for a while, always in seemingly different situations. I haven't been able to find the cause yet. Maybe someone can help me decipher the dump files. Here is the link to the last 5 dump files + system...
  5. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have been having regular BSODs on my Lenovo laptop for a while, always in seemingly different situations. I haven't been able to find the cause yet. Maybe someone can help me decipher the dump files. Here is the link to the last 5 dump files + system...
  6. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

7. BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_O R_EQUAL)

BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_O R_EQUAL): I get this blue screen of death randomly from time to time and i wan't to fix it i got blue screen view giving me the following details: here is the link https://mega.nz/#!o84ynSRB!1AVTOEew_Qin0CiyRQqW9N4s3jyW2Q9I6_54yq4eBxU...
  8. BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) and (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) and (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL): I get this blue screen of death randomly from time to time and i wan't to fix it i got blue screen view giving me the following details: Bug Check Code: 0x00000050 Parameter 1: ffff8608`1705703c Parameter 2: 00000000`00000000 Parameter 3: fffff806`634ec837 Parameter 4:...
  9. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello. I am getting BSOD errors: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during benchmark stress tests. All drivers are updated includubg latest BIOS. Ran memcheck86 with no errors. OS Windows 10 Home i7 8700k Asus ROG Z-370E Nvidia GTX 1080TI Corsiar...
  10. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s: Hi guys, I've been getting some crashes on my computer lately. Soft crashes from games which do not require a full computer restart. However, I have noted the following: 1) On one occasion when running a semi-GPU intensive program, I experienced a BSOD with the error code:...