Windows 10: PC settings

Discus and support PC settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on PC setting I get a popup box that says "Element not found". Any suggestions on how to access PC settings. 2250 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Winuser, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Winuser Win User

PC settings

When I click on PC setting I get a popup box that says "Element not found". Any suggestions on how to access PC settings.

:)

Winuser, Oct 5, 2014
  2. PC{[]} Win User

Recent Win10 Update

What is with this message which just arrived after a lengthy OS update? "Are you sure you want to add, update, or remove you mail account?" This question cannot be logically answered since I prompted no change in my mail account.

PC{[]}, Oct 5, 2014
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    pc setting

Hi Varunreddy, your Display Driver will need rolling back . . . Windows Update has lately been installing incorrect display drivers . . .

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters Section

Right click your graphics card, choose properties

On the Driver Tab, click 'Roll back Driver'

Close Device Manager and restart your system

If the rollback option is greyed out:

Right click on your display adapter, click 'Uninstall device'

Choose 'Delete the driver software for this device' then click 'Uninstall'

Restart the computer (myst be a restart, not a shut down)

Windows will then download the correct driver

DaveM121, Oct 5, 2014
  4. Dude Win User

PC settings

Dude, Oct 5, 2014
  5. Winuser Win User
    Thanks for the reply! Very handy short cut to remember. I did a restart and it's working again. Don't know why it stopped working.

Winuser, Oct 5, 2014
  6. Dude Win User
    Does sound like a bug, you should give feedback on it.

Dude, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

PC settings

1. PC settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. Windows 10 Pro screen opens everything on far left, settings and monitor are extreme right...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro screen opens everything on far left, settings and monitor are extreme right...: New HP computer Compaq Pro 6300 SPF with Windows 10 Pro; Windows 10 Pro screen opens everything on far left, settings and monitor are extreme right and still do not have view of left...
  3. How to set 64 bit Windows media player as the default player on Windows 10

How to set 64 bit Windows media player as the default player on Windows 10: There is both 32 bit and 64 bit version on the system. I am wondering how to make the 64 bit version as the default... I tried to talk to Microsoft agents..... They are very terrible. Do NOT acknowledge that they do not know how to do. Just end the session by themselves...
  4. Problems with setting up 3 monitors 1 is the laptop screen 2 of them are seperate.

Problems with setting up 3 monitors 1 is the laptop screen 2 of them are seperate.: Hi there, I have problems with setting up 3 monitors on my laptop. 1 of the screens is my laptop screen, 2 are Benq and Samsung. it extendes 1 and 2 but they count the 3rd monitor as 2 so they duplicate it. how can I make it not duplicate it? Please. my laptop is a gaming...
  5. How to set doucument default open way by domain policy

How to set doucument default open way by domain policy: Dear Team , Because of many users feedback windows media player can not support to open a lot of format video,so I want set VLC media player as the default media by domain policy , do you have good suggestions? Waiting your reply.Many thinks!...
  6. Cannot disable adaptive brightness settings after updated to the latest update of windows 10.

Cannot disable adaptive brightness settings after updated to the latest update of windows 10.: last night i have download the windows 10 update assistant from official MICROSOFT website for update my windows 10 to the latest version, but after updated, my brightness will automatically change when you go to somewhere dark, the brightness will automatically darker,...
  7. Windows 10 Settings Won't Open After Upgrading From Windows 7 (Issue 67758)

Windows 10 Settings Won't Open After Upgrading From Windows 7 (Issue 67758): Hello, I just upgraded my Windows 7 Home PC to Windows 10 Home. After upgrading, I found that I could not open my Settings. The windows would open, and then it would close. I ran the troubleshooter and it says it is Issue 67758. I cannot find I fix and need the use of my...
  8. Microphone settings

Microphone settings: How do I turn off the "dictate" mode on my windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-settings/39637428-ae42-4c1f-8c3e-bf3a1b1ef0ef
  9. Can Win 10 AV be set to notify/ask permission before deleting files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Win 10 AV be set to notify/ask permission before deleting files?: hi can Windows 10 built-in Anti virus be configured to notify and ask permission before taking any action? Today I see it deleting files as I'm trying to work with them and it's intolerable. If not I plan to perm disable and use a different solution, can anyone suggest an AV...
  10. Windows 10 delivery optimization advanced options download setting can't be set

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 delivery optimization advanced options download setting can't be set: I have 2 PC's, both are Windows 10 x64 pro version 1809 build 17763.194. They are both on the same Ethernet router connected to a DSL line. The notebook update advanced options download setting are set at 50%. The desktop setting download settings when set to 50% "always...