PC settings

Discus and support PC settings in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; When I click on PC setting I get a popup box that says "Element not found". Any suggestions on how to access PC settings. 2250 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Winuser, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Winuser Win User

When I click on PC setting I get a popup box that says "Element not found". Any suggestions on how to access PC settings.

:)

Winuser, Oct 5, 2014
  2. PC{[]} Win User

Recent Win10 Update

What is with this message which just arrived after a lengthy OS update? "Are you sure you want to add, update, or remove you mail account?" This question cannot be logically answered since I prompted no change in my mail account.

PC{[]}, Oct 5, 2014
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    pc setting

Hi Varunreddy, your Display Driver will need rolling back . . . Windows Update has lately been installing incorrect display drivers . . .

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters Section

Right click your graphics card, choose properties

On the Driver Tab, click 'Roll back Driver'

Close Device Manager and restart your system

If the rollback option is greyed out:

Right click on your display adapter, click 'Uninstall device'

Choose 'Delete the driver software for this device' then click 'Uninstall'

Restart the computer (myst be a restart, not a shut down)

Windows will then download the correct driver

DaveM121, Oct 5, 2014
  4. Dude Win User

PC settings

Dude, Oct 5, 2014
  5. Winuser Win User
    Thanks for the reply! Very handy short cut to remember. I did a restart and it's working again. Don't know why it stopped working.

Winuser, Oct 5, 2014
  6. Dude Win User
    Does sound like a bug, you should give feedback on it.

Dude, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

PC settings

PC settings - Similar Threads - settings

1. WIn 10 proxy settings keep turning on point to https:=127.0.0.1:8082

in Windows 10 Support
    WIn 10 proxy settings keep turning on point to https:=127.0.0.1:8082: Hello, how are you? Sporadically and frequently I lose internet connections. The problem is always that the settings in Network settings is turned on and listening at 127.0.0.1:8082 Malwarebytes and ESET come up clean in thorough custom searches including rootkit search....
  2. Fix Microphone Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Fix Microphone Settings: Quick Jump Intro First, a possible quick solution if your problem started after April 2018 Still not working? Make sure it’s not a hardware issue If it’s not a hardware issue – Method I: Fix recording device settings Method II: Reinstall your microphone drivers Specific...
  3. Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Settings power option

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Settings power option: Hey Guys/Brink I can see a few guides to add certain features to the power options via reg key of command line. Can someone please let me know what the commad line info is to add" Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Settings" (Config TDP Level) ? I know how to...
  4. How to skip Security Questions when setting up Local User Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to skip Security Questions when setting up Local User Account in Windows 10: [ATTACH] When creating a local Windows 10 Account, the administrator will be prompted to set up three security questions. This is important and required to make sure there is an option to recover the account when the user forgets the password. [...] This post How to skip...
  5. Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Support
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it...: Whatever I do, I just can't get rid of that infuriating red sentence (Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization) that is above my privacy settings in Windows 10. I tried every trick in the book and well... it won't leave the options page... Help me out because...
  6. How to stop notifications regarding out of date email settings.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop notifications regarding out of date email settings.: Hello. I have an HP laptop and a Toshiba laptop; both run Windows 10, so this question concerns both devices. I constantly receive notifications that my GMail settings are out of date - they are not! However, when I follow the links and click "fix problem" I am requested to...
  7. Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings: [img] Hello all. i am trying to fix a friends network issue, his laptop is always connected to the wi fi and cannot connect to the ethernet adapter when he used to be able to, i have tried to update the drivers and when i do the adapter then vanished from the settings when i...
PC settings solved