Windows 10: PC settings

Discus and support PC settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on PC setting I get a popup box that says "Element not found". Any suggestions on how to access PC settings. 2250 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Winuser, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Winuser Win User

PC settings

When I click on PC setting I get a popup box that says "Element not found". Any suggestions on how to access PC settings.

:)

Winuser, Oct 5, 2014
  2. PC{[]} Win User

Recent Win10 Update

What is with this message which just arrived after a lengthy OS update? "Are you sure you want to add, update, or remove you mail account?" This question cannot be logically answered since I prompted no change in my mail account.

PC{[]}, Oct 5, 2014
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    pc setting

Hi Varunreddy, your Display Driver will need rolling back . . . Windows Update has lately been installing incorrect display drivers . . .

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters Section

Right click your graphics card, choose properties

On the Driver Tab, click 'Roll back Driver'

Close Device Manager and restart your system

If the rollback option is greyed out:

Right click on your display adapter, click 'Uninstall device'

Choose 'Delete the driver software for this device' then click 'Uninstall'

Restart the computer (myst be a restart, not a shut down)

Windows will then download the correct driver

DaveM121, Oct 5, 2014
  4. Dude Win User

PC settings

Dude, Oct 5, 2014
  5. Winuser Win User
    Thanks for the reply! Very handy short cut to remember. I did a restart and it's working again. Don't know why it stopped working.

Winuser, Oct 5, 2014
  6. Dude Win User
    Does sound like a bug, you should give feedback on it.

Dude, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

PC settings

1. PC settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. Windows Hello Face ID no longer works. Unable to set up.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face ID no longer works. Unable to set up.: Windows Face ID stopped working a few days ago. During login, the camera would be flashing but could not locate a face. I removed the Face ID sign-in option in Settings, and tried to re-add it. Now when I go to set up Face ID, click "Get Started", and enter my pin, I get to a...
  3. Bluetooth Settings not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Settings not available: Hello, I am having an issue with my Bluetooth settings on my Laptop a Lenovo IdeaPad 330S Model #: 81FB it started a couple of days ago. In my Actions Center, it does not show the Bluetooth option i have attached an image and also the option to turn on Bluetooth is not in...
  4. Microsoft Family Settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Settings: I am about to bypass all family settings because I am getting tired of them not working. MY problem is constantly asking for permission that I have ALREADY granted for a website. I have a computer that I restricted access to websites, but want to allow a few for their...
  5. Windows 10 active settings and ESD recovery options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 active settings and ESD recovery options: Here I am hyper and doing too much work for this computer. Somehow for an unknown reason the settings that I have on this PC and the other PC merging in the Microsoft account are mixing with some other form. I attached some ISO mounts and one of them is an ESD from the...
  6. I can't open any Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't open any Settings: I installed an update today through the settings. After the required restart, I tried opening the settings app as I normally do to check on all my devices' settings. But it would open and immediately close without warning or error code. I tried opening it through the Command...
  7. Windows 10 to get new Graphics Settings, post-update experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to get new Graphics Settings, post-update experience: Microsoft is rolling out Windows 10 Build 20190 to the testers in the Dev Channel (Fast Ring) and it includes some interesting changes on the GPU front, as well as improved post-update experience. Windows 10 Build 20190 comes with some work on graphics settings in Windows...
  8. I have 2 monitors at my Win 10 Pro work station. I want to set up a third monitor to act as...

I have 2 monitors at my Win 10 Pro work station. I want to set up a third monitor to act as...: I can't seem to find a simple solution to just have a screen run on it's own as I imagined. submitted by /u/DwightDangerShelford [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8i10e/i_have_2_monitors_at_my_win_10_pro_work_station_i/
  9. Storage settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage settings: Hello! I've been trying to see how much Storage I have left, but it won't stop loading. Also my Storage Sense isnt working either. It wont I can't turn it on, nor do a manual run. Please help...
  10. Whenever i turn on game bar it automatically turns off in the settings

Whenever i turn on game bar it automatically turns off in the settings: Any help? in task manager gamebar is present but whenever i press windows + G nothing shows up *note: i have done some changes in the registry editor to boost my pc so it could be one of thoses submitted by /u/King_Rexton12 [link] [comments]...