Windows 10: PC settings

Discus and support PC settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on PC setting I get a popup box that says "Element not found". Any suggestions on how to access PC settings. 2250 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Winuser, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Winuser Win User

PC settings

When I click on PC setting I get a popup box that says "Element not found". Any suggestions on how to access PC settings.

:)

Winuser, Oct 5, 2014
  2. PC{[]} Win User

Recent Win10 Update

What is with this message which just arrived after a lengthy OS update? "Are you sure you want to add, update, or remove you mail account?" This question cannot be logically answered since I prompted no change in my mail account.

PC{[]}, Oct 5, 2014
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    pc setting

Hi Varunreddy, your Display Driver will need rolling back . . . Windows Update has lately been installing incorrect display drivers . . .

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters Section

Right click your graphics card, choose properties

On the Driver Tab, click 'Roll back Driver'

Close Device Manager and restart your system

If the rollback option is greyed out:

Right click on your display adapter, click 'Uninstall device'

Choose 'Delete the driver software for this device' then click 'Uninstall'

Restart the computer (myst be a restart, not a shut down)

Windows will then download the correct driver

DaveM121, Oct 5, 2014
  4. Dude Win User

PC settings

Dude, Oct 5, 2014
  5. Winuser Win User
    Thanks for the reply! Very handy short cut to remember. I did a restart and it's working again. Don't know why it stopped working.

Winuser, Oct 5, 2014
  6. Dude Win User
    Does sound like a bug, you should give feedback on it.

Dude, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

PC settings

1. PC settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. Setting Windows 10 to require password after the laptop is closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting Windows 10 to require password after the laptop is closed: Hello, I've been looking around for an option like this. What I want to happen is just close my laptop lid, and have it log me out/switch user, such that when I open my laptop lid again it requires a password. However I do not want my laptop to go into sleep mode as this...
  3. Windows 10 settings will not open

Windows 10 settings will not open: Have tried to access settings from the start menu and the notifications button. Goes to open screen comes up the promptly closes. Getting frustrated as want to change some settings. Any ideas? I am a newbie so please be patient....
  4. Surface Go: Change Graphic Setting for Bad Greenish Video Playback in WhatsApp Desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Go: Change Graphic Setting for Bad Greenish Video Playback in WhatsApp Desktop?: Hi there, I have problem on the video playback on Surface Go when I play video in WhatsApp Desktop! I am on Windows 10 S on Surface Go 8 Mb RAM 128 Gb. When I played YouTube video, all is good. I also can play MP4 video which embedded on Office Powerpoint Presentation, and...
  5. How do i restore default typing settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i restore default typing settings?: thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-default-typing-settings/4e36c5b8-4c76-4d33-8a46-a5c42cf7012e
  6. No text or fonts in outlook, file explorer and settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No text or fonts in outlook, file explorer and settings: my computer has no fonts or text in emails. Please can you help - its so difficult to function with out them as you the fix from Microsoft support looked like it was going to work - as I downloaded it took many hours to install. however this morning - back to the same no...
  7. Change modem settings in Livemail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change modem settings in Livemail: Hi, I have just changed internet providers and have received and connected a new modem. I need to change modem details in Livemail. Can anyone give me instructions for how to do this. It is a "Belong 4353" modem (http://10.0.0.138). Will try to access modem details from...
  8. can't set a restore point to get rid of goodie gumdrop - that's the name - that has taken...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't set a restore point to get rid of goodie gumdrop - that's the name - that has taken...: (wow. I wish I was making this up lol) Restoring to an earlier configuration was so simple in windows 8. Used it for many rescues, Now in win 10 I go to control panel, enter recovery, and click create restore point. Nothing. The invader has hijacked some fairly important...
  9. Wifi entirely gone form network settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi entirely gone form network settings: Yesterday, my wifi stopped working entirely. On the bottom right corner where the "wifi button" is, it is gone. When I go to Settings>Network and Internet there is no wifi setting. I have tried everything so far- restarting, updating drivers through windows, updating drivers...
  10. Duel Display Settings Broken by Windows 1809 Update

Duel Display Settings Broken by Windows 1809 Update: First let me say that I am a Computer Technician by Trade. I understand the technical things and I am willing and able to put in the work to get this FIXED. I have Duel Displays setup. Normally I have my Primary Display on the right with the Secondary Display to the...