Windows 10: PC settings

Discus and support PC settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on PC setting I get a popup box that says "Element not found". Any suggestions on how to access PC settings. 2250 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Winuser, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Winuser Win User

PC settings

When I click on PC setting I get a popup box that says "Element not found". Any suggestions on how to access PC settings.

:)

Winuser, Oct 5, 2014
  2. PC{[]} Win User

Recent Win10 Update

What is with this message which just arrived after a lengthy OS update? "Are you sure you want to add, update, or remove you mail account?" This question cannot be logically answered since I prompted no change in my mail account.

PC{[]}, Oct 5, 2014
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    pc setting

Hi Varunreddy, your Display Driver will need rolling back . . . Windows Update has lately been installing incorrect display drivers . . .

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters Section

Right click your graphics card, choose properties

On the Driver Tab, click 'Roll back Driver'

Close Device Manager and restart your system

If the rollback option is greyed out:

Right click on your display adapter, click 'Uninstall device'

Choose 'Delete the driver software for this device' then click 'Uninstall'

Restart the computer (myst be a restart, not a shut down)

Windows will then download the correct driver

DaveM121, Oct 5, 2014
  4. Dude Win User

PC settings

Dude, Oct 5, 2014
  5. Winuser Win User
    Thanks for the reply! Very handy short cut to remember. I did a restart and it's working again. Don't know why it stopped working.

Winuser, Oct 5, 2014
  6. Dude Win User
    Does sound like a bug, you should give feedback on it.

Dude, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

PC settings

1. PC settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. how do I set up smtp?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I set up smtp?: how can I set up SMTP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-smtp/e868ffbb-45dc-461a-808e-c1734bf2fffc
  3. Windows 10 Update Lost & Won't Save my Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Update Lost & Won't Save my Settings: After an automatic Windows 10 update, all my personalization settings were reset to default. I re-chose my preferred settings, but every time I logged on the settings were reset and Windows thinks I'm logging onto my laptop, to the internet, and using Microsoft Office...
  4. Win 10 Network Adapter Settings-Priority

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Network Adapter Settings-Priority: I'm having a difficult time determining whether I can apply separate network connection settings to a single, standard user account. I'd like to force the priority of said user account's connection to use wi-fi rather than ethernet, which will enable me to apply separate...
  5. settings

settings: I cant get settings for two and three finger gesture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings/d8c26232-c45f-46a3-8fbe-1bfd18ebf53c
  6. Changing setting to that Microsoft Edge appears for me to delete browsing history rather...

Changing setting to that Microsoft Edge appears for me to delete browsing history rather...: Hi I work from home and one website I use, I have 3 different log in names and passwords so, each time, i log out of the website, i need to click on "delete browsing history" before I can log back in under a different user name and password. I had, again, the Stop Code...
  7. Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning...

Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning...: i have been using since one year.few days back,i faced an crash in opening settings app in windows 10 .along with it navigation pane is not highlighting its properties when hovering over it.So if any one of u could help me.i will be glad to thank you....
  8. Windows 10 Search not indexing settings app and control panel

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search not indexing settings app and control panel: I am running Windows 10 Pro 1809 on a Dell XPS 15 For some reason, search does not show any results from the settings app or the control panel. I have tried rebuilding the index, checking for the index in...
  9. Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...: If the Mail and Calendar App are reinstalled on my computer, I'm assuming I could access my email again. How to do I completely remove my email address so it's no longer showing in settings/accounts/your email accounts? Thanks...
  10. Add Applications To Notifications And Actions Settings.

Add Applications To Notifications And Actions Settings.: Hi, Recently i had a problem with my windows 10 home and i had to reset it. However, under System>Notificactions and Actions, many apps don't appear in this list. The attached image shows the applications I have in the list. How can i add more apps to this list? For...