Windows 10: PC settings

Discus and support PC settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on PC setting I get a popup box that says "Element not found". Any suggestions on how to access PC settings. 2250 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Winuser, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Winuser Win User

PC settings

When I click on PC setting I get a popup box that says "Element not found". Any suggestions on how to access PC settings.

:)

Winuser, Oct 5, 2014
  2. PC{[]} Win User

Recent Win10 Update

What is with this message which just arrived after a lengthy OS update? "Are you sure you want to add, update, or remove you mail account?" This question cannot be logically answered since I prompted no change in my mail account.

PC{[]}, Oct 5, 2014
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    pc setting

Hi Varunreddy, your Display Driver will need rolling back . . . Windows Update has lately been installing incorrect display drivers . . .

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters Section

Right click your graphics card, choose properties

On the Driver Tab, click 'Roll back Driver'

Close Device Manager and restart your system

If the rollback option is greyed out:

Right click on your display adapter, click 'Uninstall device'

Choose 'Delete the driver software for this device' then click 'Uninstall'

Restart the computer (myst be a restart, not a shut down)

Windows will then download the correct driver

DaveM121, Oct 5, 2014
  4. Dude Win User

PC settings

Dude, Oct 5, 2014
  5. Winuser Win User
    Thanks for the reply! Very handy short cut to remember. I did a restart and it's working again. Don't know why it stopped working.

Winuser, Oct 5, 2014
  6. Dude Win User
    Does sound like a bug, you should give feedback on it.

Dude, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

PC settings

1. PC settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. ADV190005 - Guidance to adjust HTTP/2 SETTINGS frames

in Windows 10 News
    ADV190005 - Guidance to adjust HTTP/2 SETTINGS frames: Executive Summary Microsoft is aware of a potential condition which can be triggered when malicious HTTP/2 requests are sent to a Windows Server running Internet Information Services (IIS). This could temporarily cause the system CPU usage to spike to 100% until the...
  3. Windows 10 Photo app cant change import settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photo app cant change import settings: All I want to do is change the destination folder my photos go into. As soon as I click on "add this folder to pictures" Photos crashes and closes - I have repaired it, reset, it and reinstalled it - no difference. When is Microsoft going to fix this app - it is so...
  4. How do I set up a Pin number? Am not that tech savy so it must be a simple approach.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I set up a Pin number? Am not that tech savy so it must be a simple approach.: How do I set up a Pin number? Am not that tech savvy so it must be a simple approach. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-a-pin-number-am-not-that-tech-savy/1a25a644-40ea-4894-8b5f-529d22131900"
  5. Setting secondary monitor to top-bottom configuration by default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting secondary monitor to top-bottom configuration by default: Hi. I am working in hot desk environment where each desk has a docking station with an external monitor. When I sit at a desk that I've never sat before the external monitor is automatically added to my desktop as the right screen (Screen 1 Screen 2 configuration). However...
  6. MPC-BE settings keep resetting

MPC-BE settings keep resetting: i use MPC-BE version 1.5.3 Build 4428 Beta and is there a way to keep it from resetting settings as i use it to watch movies and other videos on it. 127516
  7. I need to set the monitor to sleep and wake at specific times.

in Windows 10 Support
    I need to set the monitor to sleep and wake at specific times.: I have a computer system that is used for security and its output is connected to an HDMI over LAN box which is connected to 4 other monitors. As it is right now the PC is set to have the monitor on 24 hours a day and the PC must be on 24/7 for monitoring and recording the...
  8. unable to open windows settings or turn on windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to open windows settings or turn on windows defender: I recently tried to install a mod for a game i was playing and well, it was a virus. I deleted yet i still can't turn on windows defender and when i try to open any settings it closes the window. I resorted to a full system restart and yet again, closed it right away. I can't...
  9. Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications gone after update?

Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications gone after update?: Hello, Recently received a Windows 10 update (1809, build 17763.316) which brought with it a Calendar app update to Version 16005.11029.20108.0. Before the update I could change my calendar notification settings from within the Calendar app (ala...
  10. Windows 10 Settings will not open. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Settings will not open. How can I fix this?: Windows 10 Settings will not open. How can I fix this? I need to check updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-will-not-open-how-can-i-fix/7e6820d4-0ab8-4abe-9dfb-a3a5a74f1742