Windows 10: Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar

Discus and support Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Forget having to search for a YouTube icon or trying to figure out shortcut editing. *Eek Finally found a much easier way to get the YouTube icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GemzNV, Sep 15, 2018.

1. GemzNV Win User

Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar

Forget having to search for a YouTube icon or trying to figure out shortcut editing. *Eek Finally found a much easier way to get the YouTube icon pinned to my PC Taskbar! And not just for Chrome but Edge too in only 5 clicks! *Biggrin

Pin Google, YouTube, And Gmail To Windows 10 Taskbar

:)

GemzNV, Sep 15, 2018
  2. jds63 Win User

Pinning Gmail to Taskbar

Look here, method shows from .exe file try that. Is this an application also in All Apps ?
    'Pin to taskbar' and 'Unpin from taskbar' Apps in Windows 10

jds63, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar

How to pin Google Chrome backk to Taskbar after reset on Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are referring to Google Chrome from Taskbar after reset on your computer.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• How have you performed reset on your computer?
    • Were you able to find Google Chrome in Start menu under All apps?
    • Is this issue confined only with Google Chrome?

Please be informed when you perform Reset on your computer by selecting Keep my files, all the applications and updates installed on your computer will be removed you will have to download reinstall all those.

Step 1: If you are able find the Google Chrome
    in Start menu under All apps, right-click on
    Google Chrome
    , click on More and on Pin to Taskbar.

Step 2: If reset has uninstalled the application, try to download Google Chrome from the below link using Internet Explorer

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Later follow Step 1 to pin it to Taskbar

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on this issue.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar

1. Pin Google, YouTube, or Gmail To Win 10 Taskbar - Similar Threads - Pin Google YouTube

2. In WIN 10 Unable to pin an APP to taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In WIN 10 Unable to pin an APP to taskbar: When I enter Apps and Features I cannot PIN ANY APPS to my taskbar by right-clicking on the Appand selecting "More" etc. Nothing works to pin the HP Smart App or any other to my taskbar. Please help. Thanks!!I have Windows 10 64-bit OS Full Info hereDevice name...
  3. In WIN 10 Unable to pin an APP to taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In WIN 10 Unable to pin an APP to taskbar: When I enter Apps and Features I cannot PIN ANY APPS to my taskbar by right-clicking on the Appand selecting "More" etc. Nothing works to pin the HP Smart App or any other to my taskbar. Please help. Thanks!!I have Windows 10 64-bit OS Full Info hereDevice name...
  4. Google, Gmail, and Youtube regularly not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google, Gmail, and Youtube regularly not loading: I am absolutely convinced this is a Windows or internet problem, because every other webpage loads fine, none of these work in Microsoft Edge or Firefox, Down Detector doesn't pick up a problem with any of them and I can't contact Google Support because THAT won't load either...
  5. Gmail account, Google

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gmail account, Google: Why can't I add my gmail account or any google products. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-google/e0a5f53b-939a-49f0-93f3-f07c9a76d242"
  6. gmail/google and megalomania

in Browsers and Email
    gmail/google and megalomania: Excellent torre .... just what I needed. My feeling is precisely the same as the final statement from Caller! *Smile
  7. Logging in to Gmail and YouTube.....

in Browsers and Email
    Logging in to Gmail and YouTube.....: When I log into my Gmail account it gets save somewhere. Then when I try to log into my YouTube account I get a message "admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only. Regular Gmail accounts cannot be used to sign in to admin.google.com. Learn more" Every time until I...
  8. Pinning Gmail to Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Pinning Gmail to Taskbar: I'd like to be able to pin Gmail icon to the task bar, but it attaches to my Mozilla Icon. On windows xp and window 7, the icon link always showed in the TB. Have tried 4 or 5 times, but still no luck. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks 22972
  9. How do I find and then pin YouTube in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find and then pin YouTube in Win 10?: I've just upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1. However, I cannot find the YouTube app to click on or pin to the taskbar. Each time I want YouTube I have to visit the site. On 8.1 I just clicked the taskbar icon. Does anyone know how I can restore YouTube to the taskbar? Note: It does...
  10. pin Google Drive folder to taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    pin Google Drive folder to taskbar in Windows 10: You're most welcome. I'm glad it was able to help. *Smile

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube icon taskbar in windows 10

2. how to pin your G mail account on your taskbar

3. pin gmail to taskbar please

4. Hi Cortana I need to pin a shortcut to Cortana on my taskbar,
  5. pin email to taskbar,
  6. how to get gmail icon on taskbar,
  7. add gmail to taskbar win 10,
  8. gmail pin to taskbar search for cortana,
  9. pin gmail to taskbar chrome vs edge