Windows 10: PLEASE bring pack Windows Photo Viewer.

Discus and support PLEASE bring pack Windows Photo Viewer. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Photos app has been painfully slow for me no matter what kind of PC i'm using it's still takes 15 seconds to load a simple png or jpg file. Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by drop_avp, Dec 8, 2018.

1. drop_avp Win User

PLEASE bring pack Windows Photo Viewer.

The Photos app has been painfully slow for me no matter what kind of PC i'm using it's still takes 15 seconds to load a simple png or jpg file. Why don't you guys care about the customer and let us use Windows Photo Viewer, which is 100 times faster instead ? In the previous builds, Windows Photo Viewer was still there and i can change my default app to view pictures to it, but now it's gone. Nice job on making me wanting to switch to OS X PLEASE bring pack Windows Photo Viewer. :D.

:)

drop_avp, Dec 8, 2018
  2. cheeesus Win User

How to bring back Photo Viewer in Windows 10?

Unfortunately, none of the above answers worked for me, but they pointed me in the right direction.

1. Right-click on an image in Windows Explorer, choose Open With, then Choose another app.
    2. In the dialog, scroll down and click on More apps, then `Look for another app on this PC.
    3. Then, at the bottom right, choose All Files (*.*) instead of Programs (*.exe ...), then navigate to C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer and choose PhotoViewer.dll.
    4. Photo Viewer opens. Close it.
    5. Repeat Step 1: Right-click again on the image, choose Open With, then Choose another app.
    6. Again scroll down to click on More apps.
    7. Now Windows Photo Viewer appears in the apps list. Choose it and click on Always use this app to open .png files.

Once you did steps 1-4, you don't have to repeat them for other file types. Steps 5-7 should suffice.

cheeesus, Dec 8, 2018
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

PLEASE bring pack Windows Photo Viewer. [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Dec 8, 2018
  4. ylka Win User

How to bring back Photo Viewer in Windows 10?

I have found a solution without having to alter the registry.
    I have followed TechnoCore's answer, but as the comments indicated, the second part wasn't working for me either.
    So this is what to do:

1. Open a command line as administrator
    2. Type in the following:

1. Then go to the image file and choose open with... and then choose the command you just typed:

PLEASE bring pack Windows Photo Viewer. nnw1t.jpg

Make sure you have the "Always use this app..." option checked.<br>
    Repeat it for all file types you want to associate with Windows Photo Viewer.

ylka, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. PLEASE bring pack Windows Photo Viewer. - Similar Threads - PLEASE bring pack

2. windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows photo viewer: today when opening up a photo with windows photo viewer i noticed something i did not get the other day. now hen i open up a photo I t says loading on every picture i hit as of Friday i had sent a photo from my email to my desktop and opened it it came right up now that same...
  3. windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows photo viewer: windows photo viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer close some programs that you aren't using or free some hard disk space if its almost full and then try again // just started yesterday 1/24/2022 i had some...
  4. windows photo viewer

windows photo viewer: windows photo viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer close some programs that you aren't using or free some hard disk space if its almost full and then try again // just started yesterday 1/24/2022 i had some...
  5. WINDOW PHOTO VIEWER

WINDOW PHOTO VIEWER: PHOTO VIEWER is not working today. I have Windows 10 and have been using the Windows Photo Viewer all the time. Today it will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-photo-viewer/6354ab2c-b48b-440a-be57-c281a1389cd8
  6. Windows Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Photo Viewer: Windows Photo Viewer freezes every time I upload photos from my iPhone. This has been a problem for months Is it a common problem? This needs to be fixed ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer/848f0891-177c-4db4-a03e-7eee4f4a5a81
  7. windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows photo viewer: Is it still available to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer/9df65b62-bc91-4e3e-a3f0-d40140633415
  8. Windows photo and photo viewer

Windows photo and photo viewer: Photo app and photo viewer app not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-and-photo-viewer/3b344c54-cf1c-4cf1-ab44-8bfba1ded777
  9. windows photo viewer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows photo viewer: I have just had to reset my computer and have lost windows photo viewer. It's difficult to find a simple viewer, not necessarily an editor, to merely open my photos to screen size or thereabouts and view them. A slide show ability would preferably as well. Can anybody help me...
  10. How to bring back Photo Viewer Behaviour in Win 10

How to bring back Photo Viewer Behaviour in Win 10: Hi guys, I just want to ask whether it is possible to bring back a certain behaviour from win 7,8 on Photo Viewer to win 10. [img] From the image I uploaded, Win 7-8 would open all images on selected items+selected folders(wallpaper and zGa Jelas) on the photo viewer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please bring back photo viewer