Windows 10: Popup Windows prompt

Discus and support Popup Windows prompt in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Annoying Windows screen prompts a PIN set up when I start PC. How can this be stopped.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bobbyred, Nov 9, 2018.

1. bobbyred Win User

Popup Windows prompt

Annoying Windows screen prompts a PIN set up when I start PC. How can this be stopped.

:)

bobbyred, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Nov 9, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Bree Win User

Popup Windows prompt

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Popup Windows prompt

1. Popup Windows prompt - Similar Threads - Popup prompt

2. Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA: A popup Command prompt keeps appearing for a brief moment and goes away. Sometimes if you click on it it freezes and you just get a blank command prompt box. I've run multiple antivirus, anti-malware programs and searched all the hidden files. Still keeps popping up...
  3. Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA: A popup Command prompt keeps appearing for a brief moment and goes away. Sometimes if you click on it it freezes and you just get a blank command prompt box. I've run multiple antivirus, anti-malware programs and searched all the hidden files. Still keeps popping up...
  4. Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Repeat brief command prompt popups about vdsldr.exe and not finding file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeat brief command prompt popups about vdsldr.exe and not finding file.: Hello all.I recently encountered really annoying issue with Windows 11. I've been playing Horizon Zero Dawn game not related to the issue, but this is what I was doing when I encountered this recently, and the game goes on pause because I get regular, brief command prompt...
  6. Repeat brief command prompt popups about vdsldr.exe and not finding file.

Repeat brief command prompt popups about vdsldr.exe and not finding file.: Hello all.I recently encountered really annoying issue with Windows 11. I've been playing Horizon Zero Dawn game not related to the issue, but this is what I was doing when I encountered this recently, and the game goes on pause because I get regular, brief command prompt...
  7. How can I get rid of this popup?C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg Popup on CMD prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of this popup?C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg Popup on CMD prompt: Okay so, I'll be playing a gamer or watching a movie maybe even listening to music and randomly I'll get a popup that says "C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg" at first I thought it was some type of malware but I ran a malware detection software known as bitdetector and...
  8. How can I get rid of this popup?C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg Popup on CMD prompt

How can I get rid of this popup?C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg Popup on CMD prompt: Okay so, I'll be playing a gamer or watching a movie maybe even listening to music and randomly I'll get a popup that says "C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg" at first I thought it was some type of malware but I ran a malware detection software known as bitdetector and...
  9. How can I get rid of this popup?C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg Popup on CMD prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. File path appdata/roaming/fahtvbe command prompt popup constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File path appdata/roaming/fahtvbe command prompt popup constantly: I am getting weird command prompt popup with unknown folder name when I use windows 7. I even upgrade to windows 10 but same problem. I run the virus and malware scan many times but this still popup. Very annoying. When cmd popup as black screen and after awhile .NET...