Windows 10: possible shortcut to switch off monitor?

Discus and support possible shortcut to switch off monitor? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello How to create a Shortcut on desktop to Turn Off the Monitor Thank you 72586 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gremar, Dec 15, 2016.

1. gremar Win User

possible shortcut to switch off monitor?

Hello
    How to create a Shortcut on desktop to Turn Off the Monitor
    Thank you

:)

gremar, Dec 15, 2016

2. 3109:Is that possible to switch screen colors off ?

It is not possible to make the phone run in monochrome. You could probably find a basic theme with very little colour in it but it wouldn't save you any power.

Most nokia's tend be good in sunlight. If you have any difficulties change your theme to one with better contrasting colours.

psychomania---01, Dec 15, 2016
  3. 3109 Win User
    3109:Is that possible to switch screen colors off ?

Bad news for me, but thanks for info !

4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Dec 15, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
  6. MCK
    mck Win User
    I tried NirCmd previously but the "power off" command only puts my monitor to sleep. It doesn't "power off" the monitor like pressing the power button on the monitor does. But yes, NirCmd does work in Win10.

Thema:

1. possible shortcut to switch off monitor? - Similar Threads - possible shortcut switch

2. Is it possible to turn off the ctrl + w shortcut.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to turn off the ctrl + w shortcut.: I work as a chat agent for an employment service where I answer employment-related questions from job seekers and employers. A few times the browser that the chat was on mysteriously closed during a chat. I discovered why on Friday when it did it again. I accidentally hit...
  3. Is it possible to turn off the ctrl + w shortcut.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to turn off the ctrl + w shortcut.: I work as a chat agent for an employment service where I answer employment-related questions from job seekers and employers. A few times the browser that the chat was on mysteriously closed during a chat. I discovered why on Friday when it did it again. I accidentally hit...
  4. Shortcut to turn off monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut to turn off monitors?: I have a Windows 10 machine that I'm using with these big Apple cinema displays that were given to me for free. They're great monitors with built in webcams, mics, speakers, etc. The only problem is they don't have any physical buttons. ...so I have no way to turn off the...
  5. Shortcuts switched monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Shortcuts switched monitors: I have 3 monitors. all the short cuts from monitor 2 switched to monitor 1 and the short cuts from monitor 1 switched to monitor 2. Is there any way to switch them back with out doing each one manually? The third monitor stayed the same with it's short cuts. Thanks. 166908
  6. Is it possible to switch off the focus in Windows (keyboard)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to switch off the focus in Windows (keyboard)?: Morning tsm. It bothers me that when I press ESC, EMPTY or the Tab key (on the desktop) the last used icon gets a funny grey dotted border and I can navigate with the arrow keys. With my brother, when he presses ESC, the last icon used is selected but not surrounded by...
  7. monitor switches off on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitor switches off on startup: After updates the computer switches OFF the monitor on startup. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-switches-off-on-startup/ec15c7e7-1fb1-4586-9164-6c64e471c3c9
  8. Switch off touchpad shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch off touchpad shortcuts: I’d like to find out how I can turn off touchpad shortcuts. I know that I should go to the settings but I have a problem because I cannot find settings for this touchpad. I looked for them in the Device Manager, Settings, Bluetooth and Other Devices. I use the MS Surface Pro...
  9. Monitor Will Not Switch Off...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Will Not Switch Off...: Hey guys, I'm running Windows 10 Pro and I've set my monitor to turn off after 10minutes in "Power saving" but it doesn't turn off. It stays on all night... Anyone know what I can do? Thanks! 70214
  10. Triple Monitor Display Switch Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Triple Monitor Display Switch Shortcuts: This is my first post so I'm hopeful I can explain my situation well. If it can't be solved, that's life. My setup is as follows on a GeForce 960 video card: 2 24" monitors connected via DVI identified as monitors "2" and "3" 1 television connected via HDMI identified...