Windows 10: Power on TV/Monitor with PC

Discus and support Power on TV/Monitor with PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Using a Samsung TV as a monitor. How do I power it on when I power on the PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by R.D.Wester, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Power on TV/Monitor with PC

Using a Samsung TV as a monitor. How do I power it on when I power on the PC?

:)

R.D.Wester, Sep 29, 2018
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 29, 2018
  4. kfir91 Win User

Power on TV/Monitor with PC

kfir91, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Power on TV/Monitor with PC

1. Power on TV/Monitor with PC - Similar Threads - Power Monitor

2. Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue: Hello everyone,I have a Asus ROG Strix G513 2022 AMD R7 4800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050It has an issue on auto change of refresh rate whenever i plug the laptop with a power adapter. The laptop monitor screen will become black out, and I somehow cannot disable the function of...
  3. Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue: Hello everyone,I have a Asus ROG Strix G513 2022 AMD R7 4800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050It has an issue on auto change of refresh rate whenever i plug the laptop with a power adapter. The laptop monitor screen will become black out, and I somehow cannot disable the function of...
  4. I have a spectre 360 laptop connected to external monitor thru a G5 USB-C dock. The power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a spectre 360 laptop connected to external monitor thru a G5 USB-C dock. The power...: I have a spectre 360 laptop connected to external monitor thru a G5 USB-C dock. The power button is out side. How do I turn on my laptop without opening the lid. I am running Windows 11 home....
  5. I have a spectre 360 laptop connected to external monitor thru a G5 USB-C dock. The power...

I have a spectre 360 laptop connected to external monitor thru a G5 USB-C dock. The power...: I have a spectre 360 laptop connected to external monitor thru a G5 USB-C dock. The power button is out side. How do I turn on my laptop without opening the lid. I am running Windows 11 home....
  6. Suddenly can't use monitor unless the others are powered off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suddenly can't use monitor unless the others are powered off: Latest NVidia driver 551.23 might have broken some things for my computer. I have three displays plugged into my graphics card RTX 2070 Super-- a TV via HDMI, and two monitors via display port. They've always worked fine in conjunction, until today when it randomly stopped....
  7. Suddenly can't use monitor unless the others are powered off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly can't use monitor unless the others are powered off: Latest NVidia driver 551.23 might have broken some things for my computer. I have three displays plugged into my graphics card RTX 2070 Super-- a TV via HDMI, and two monitors via display port. They've always worked fine in conjunction, until today when it randomly stopped....
  8. Suddenly can't use monitor unless the others are powered off

9. how do i get my dell monitor out of power save mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my dell monitor out of power save mode?: My Dell Moniter is stuck in power save modei was coming home from toronto and i was gone for a week. i had noticed my monitor was making me pick a colour and saying a inupt.i couldnt pick and i changed the input.it htne said it was going into powe save mode and i search for...
  10. how do i get my dell monitor out of power save mode?

how do i get my dell monitor out of power save mode?: My Dell Moniter is stuck in power save modei was coming home from toronto and i was gone for a week. i had noticed my monitor was making me pick a colour and saying a inupt.i couldnt pick and i changed the input.it htne said it was going into powe save mode and i search for...