Windows 10: Power & Volume Icons

Discus and support Power & Volume Icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I show the power icon and volume icons on the taskbar notification area? I have tried properties - customize - turn system icons on or off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by carrotmuseum, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Power & Volume Icons

How do I show the power icon and volume icons on the taskbar notification area?

I have tried properties - customize - turn system icons on or off

But the power/battery and volume icon are greyed out.

Win 10 pro (upgraded from Win 7 Pro)

:)

carrotmuseum, Nov 6, 2015
  2. Joe Men Win User

Power and Volume icons

Hello
    Voytek

Regarding your concern, provide the following information:

• What changes did you do to your computer before the issue arises?
    • What build version of Windows 10 is your computer running on?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Joe Men, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Power and Volume icons

Wish I could tell you what was going on. But after three days of not being there, the icons reappeared. Everything seems normal. I think it had to do with driver updates, as had updated recommended drivers from Lenovo.

All solved as of right now.

VoytekDolinski, Nov 6, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Power & Volume Icons

Right-click on the taskbar and select Properties. Click the Customize button in Notification area. Then click Select which icons appear on the taskbar. Move the slider to on. If it is grayed out, try restarting your computer.

Power & Volume Icons [​IMG]

PS: When I tried to click on Select which icons appear on the taskbar, the first time the window opened and then closed immediately before I could see it. Next time opened OK. What kind of bug is that?

spapakons, Nov 6, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
Thema:

Power & Volume Icons

1. Power & Volume Icons - Similar Threads - Power Volume Icons

2. POWER ICONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POWER ICONS: HELLO!I AM TRYING TO SHUT DOWN MY LAPTOP BUT WHEN I CLICK N POWER, THE SHUTDOWN, SLEEP AND RESTART ICONS ARE NOT VISIBLE SO I AM NOT ABLE TO SHUTDOWN MY LAPTOP BY SHUTTING IT DOWN INSTEAD I HAVE TO CLOSE IT THROUGH THE POWER BUTTON. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO MAKE THOSE ICONS...
  3. POWER ICONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POWER ICONS: HELLO!I AM TRYING TO SHUT DOWN MY LAPTOP BUT WHEN I CLICK N POWER, THE SHUTDOWN, SLEEP AND RESTART ICONS ARE NOT VISIBLE SO I AM NOT ABLE TO SHUTDOWN MY LAPTOP BY SHUTTING IT DOWN INSTEAD I HAVE TO CLOSE IT THROUGH THE POWER BUTTON. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO MAKE THOSE ICONS...
  4. POWER ICONS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Volume Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Icon: Please tell me how to restore my volume icn in the bottomright-hand of my computer. It's gone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon/25317a27-8980-47aa-b6c5-8d00ae762943
  6. Volume Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Icon: Please tell me how to restore my volume icn in the bottomright-hand of my computer. It's gone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon/25317a27-8980-47aa-b6c5-8d00ae762943
  7. Power Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Icon: I have been struggling to turn my laptop off from the displayed icon on the laptop. Every time I select it, it says ' There are currently no power options available' If someone can please help me I would really appreciate it...
  8. Volume icon

Volume icon: I am unable to select volume adjust from my windows tray at bottem of screen. Right now it is set at 100%, but I would like to be able to adjust the volume up or down like before....
  9. Power Icon

Power Icon: My power icon for seeing percentage of charge level disappeared from task bar. I've gone into settings/turn icons on/off. However in settings the selection mentioned is clicked for on, but will not highlight, is a light gray will not turn either on or off. Please help!!...
  10. Power and volume icon greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Power and volume icon greyed out: I can't activate the power and volume icon because there gray. I've tried the regedit method. The icons came back but disapeared at the next booth. Is there a fix to that problem? If yes can someone provide the procedure that works. Best regards. *Mad 29160