Windows 10: Primary Graphics Not Working After Windows 10 1903 update

Discus and support Primary Graphics Not Working After Windows 10 1903 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a laptop with AMD A10-7300 with R6 graphics. The graphics "AMD Radeon R6 Graphics" is not working after the Windows 10 1903 update. The error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lewis_G, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Lewis_G Win User

Primary Graphics Not Working After Windows 10 1903 update

I have a laptop with AMD A10-7300 with R6 graphics.

The graphics "AMD Radeon R6 Graphics" is not working after the Windows 10 1903 update.

The error message that I get is "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)".

The device works perfectly well in Windows 10 1809 and all previous windows 10 builds.

It doesn't create any issues when I rolled back the Windows 10 1903 update to Windows 10 1809.

When I scan for hardware changes in Device manager or if I try to install AMD Display drivers, the display goes black except the cursor.

Also tired clean installing windows 10 1903 using the ISO files but the same issue persists.

:)

Lewis_G, Jul 12, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 12, 2019
  4. birdie Win User

Let's have a poll on "Your primary Windows OS"

Let's have a poll on Your primary Windows OS:
    • Windows 10
    • Windows 7
    • Windows 8
    • Windows Vista and earlier
    Why "primary Windows OS"? Some of us may have alternative OS'es installed (CentOS for me), some of us may have two or more Windows versions installed concurrently.

Thank you!

birdie, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Primary Graphics Not Working After Windows 10 1903 update - Similar Threads - Primary Graphics Working

2. synaptics fingerprint not working after windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    synaptics fingerprint not working after windows 10 1903 update: Ever Since I have upgraded my windows 10 to 1903 on june-17th-2019, the synaptics wbdi is not at all working properly (for Windows Hello) when I open Device manager>Biometric Devices>Synaptics WBDI>properties: "this device cannot start. (code 10)" And no "Fingerprint"...
  3. Sticky Notes not working after update to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not working after update to Windows 10 1903: After updating to Windows 10 1903, Sticky Notes will not open . I have uninstalled and reinstalled program, reset it after installation and there has been no change. In app settings , Specifications , it shows Version 3.6.75.0 but for the app it also shows 0 bytes and for...
  4. AMD R6 Graphics (Primary) Not Working After Windows 10 1903 update

AMD R6 Graphics (Primary) Not Working After Windows 10 1903 update: I have a laptop with AMD A10-7300 with R6 graphics. The graphics "AMD Radeon R6 Graphics" is not working after the Windows 10 1903 update. The error message that I get is "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". The device works...
  5. Graphics card related issues after updating windows 10 to 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics card related issues after updating windows 10 to 1903 update: Hello, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 version 1903, and after this update, i have started to face some graphics card related issues with third party apps like MSI gaming app, and it's not just third party apps, but also Windows 10 Night light settings feature has...
  6. Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Events in Calendar not working after updating to Windows 10 1903: After updating Windows 10 to version 1903 my calendar stopped working. All events disappeared when I tried to add a new event. I use icloud and I tried to sync I then removed the account and re installed it (no errors) I use that calendar every day and would like it back....
  7. Windows 10 1903 USB ports not working after update.

Windows 10 1903 USB ports not working after update.: I was forced to install the latest update and instantly had issues. The USB ports wouldn't recognize anything. When I plug in external hard drive they power up fine. I can use it but its showing that it has a driver error in device manager, if I plug in a thumb drive, or...
  8. Screensaver is not working after Windows update to 1903.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver is not working after Windows update to 1903.: I have tried setting DISPLAY, SCREEN and all the other settings to enable the screensaver to come on at the set time but nothing happens? I have to close the lid when I leave my laptop alone for awhile ***Modified Title from: Screensaver doesn’t come on at set time...
  9. Windows 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update.: Hi, Window 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update. Multiple email accounts in there deleted and now not able to add email accounts in there. Whenever tried to add an account , it gives error code 0X80054005. Already did the reset and re-installed. [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 1903 graphics

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1903 graphics: [IMG] Hi this is a bug that has never did this to before how can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1903-graphics/630529f5-2b74-483b-9f39-127f2ba29fb7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1809 recognises second display but 1903 doesnt

2. graphics card not working properly windows 1903

3. graphics problems after 1903 install

4. automatic configuration automatic detect settings not working on windows 10 1903,
  5. icloud stopped working after windows update 1903