Windows 10: Problem after the last update for 1903

Discus and support Problem after the last update for 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Used recovery after problems after the last update for Windows 1903. I now have a laptop that opens items I have not clicked on, takes at least 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by patriciamartin77, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Problem after the last update for 1903

Used recovery after problems after the last update for Windows 1903.

I now have a laptop that opens items I have not clicked on, takes at least 4 clicks to select a box on a page and even then will uncheck it.

It is almost impossible to move an item or scroll a page. The card games will turn up to 4/5 cards at a time. Again unusable.

Have checked all my drivers and settings and everything tells me its working fine.

Have also run Windows Defender and that also tells me it's fine/ no problems found.

Has anyone any ideas what is causing this.

:)

patriciamartin77, Jun 24, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 24, 2019
  3. Windows update, 1903

• my update 1903 has been stuck at 99% for 4 hours now. It say downloading. Yet nothing is. Has CPU maxed. Please advise

justaoldhippy, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Problem after the last update for 1903

Mail and 1903

Dear Greg,

Thanks for suggestions, started last night, after work today I will move on to the reinstall step. Except for this odd hiccup the new 1903 is great. When I reset Mail, the Mail program would not allow me to "add account," shutting down instantly, suggesting
    that the problem is with the app as it resides on my computer. Will follow up after reinstalling.

Ragnar Danneskjold, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Problem after the last update for 1903

1. Problem after the last update for 1903 - Similar Threads - Problem last update

2. Problems after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after last Windows update: After the last Windows 11 update, all the icons on my desktop stopped working. How can I get them to work again. I am a computer idiot and know very little about how they work...
  3. Ipod problem after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ipod problem after last update: I recently was forced to install an update to Itunes which created problems with my Ipod recognition on my computer. I think that problem is resolved but now my Ipod will no longer work in my car stereo. It says “no device detected”. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to...
  4. Audio problem after last update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio problem after last update.: My speakers doesn''t work. The sound comming only from the bass speaker. Sound is muffled. anyone has the problems? submitted by /u/Reisven [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl9d6j/audio_problem_after_last_update/
  5. Problem after last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after last Update: Hi, After updating the las version of Windows 10 was automatically updated, my desktop freezes everytime i turn on the computer. My laptop is fairly new and had worked well until this episode. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks...
  6. Problem with the last update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with the last update 1903: Hello ! I have problem with the update 1903 , before installation i have black screen only with course . And idk what to do . After start to download i check if all driver have the last update and nothing new . I'm waiting for some respose and nothing ....
  7. Windows 10 error after last update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 error after last update 1903: Dears, After installing last update 1903, first my Cortana program doesn't work as before, as it doesn't response to restart or shutdown my pc commands like before, and when I make my focus list off, it turned on again it self. so, can some one try to fix it, or telling...
  8. problems after last update

problems after last update: After last update my computer volume, windows task bar, edge, start button, cortona,,,among other items I can't access such as my control panal..!!! how do I fix it???...
  9. problems after last update

problems after last update: Hi, I got my PC updated lately and now have alot of problems. Sleep button disapeared, power settings disapeard, cannot turn off display, my nvidia card is not working and have some graphic glitches while scrolling internet pages. Also got blurry apps even they weren´t...
  10. Display problem after last update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display problem after last update: Yesterday the update 10586.104 left some weird happenings on the display. along the right hand side the upper and lower corners are darker and in the middle it much brighter. its like the login screen with window showing a bright light when you start up did not seem to...