Windows 10: problem while playing any videos in movies and tv app of windows 10 after the update.

Discus and support problem while playing any videos in movies and tv app of windows 10 after the update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, This is regarding the issue which i am facing while any videos in the in-built app of windows 10 which is Movies and T.V. app after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yatharth_23, Dec 2, 2018.

1. problem while playing any videos in movies and tv app of windows 10 after the update.

Hi,

This is regarding the issue which i am facing while any videos in the in-built app of windows 10 which is Movies and T.V. app after the upgrade.The issue which i am facing right now is that when i start playing any video, a dark green color background will appear on the app and the video wont play but there is no problem in sound that is working fine.

After troubleshooting the app and also resetting the windows store also its not working.Please help me out with this as soon as possible.

Thanking You.

problem while playing any videos in movies and tv app of windows 10 after the update. 419b1189-e443-4ead-833a-6dd8365f25f1?upload=true.jpg

:)

yatharth_23, Dec 2, 2018

2. Movies and TV app Problem

Movies and TV app is very disappointing. Whenever I play my videos in my Windows 10 Laptop PC through this app, it just only plays the audio and fails to play the videos. Sometimes the 'same videos' are played but 10 out of 100 attempts. Videos are of medium
    quality and are played easily by all other players even on my Lumia 535 with "Video", But "Movies and TV" app fails. I tried a lot to fix the problem but didn't find any solution. My video driver is updated works fine. What's the Problem..............................

VijayGuptaTE, Dec 2, 2018
  3. HITrojan Win User
    Movies & TV app

Thank you, I will try the initial troubleshooting steps you suggested. I didn't make any changes to my desktop and laptop, unless an automatic update changed something without me knowing. I am able to play the videos using 3rd party apps (KM and VLC),
    but they no longer play on the Movies & TV app which I prefer.

HITrojan, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

problem while playing any videos in movies and tv app of windows 10 after the update.

Insider Preview App Update - Movies and TV 10.17021

Source: Feedback Hub

problem while playing any videos in movies and tv app of windows 10 after the update. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

Brink, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

problem while playing any videos in movies and tv app of windows 10 after the update.

1. problem while playing any videos in movies and tv app of windows 10 after the update. - Similar Threads - problem while playing

2. Unable to play any videos in YouTube and "Movies & TV" App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play any videos in YouTube and "Movies & TV" App: Hi Without any reason, one day I realised I cannot play any videos in YouTube in any browser, Chrome or Edge . Pressing Play Button it seems playback wants to start but it stops immediately. I downloaded the video. The same behaviour for the Movies &TV App, the downloaded...
  3. Videos won't play-Movies & TV app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videos won't play-Movies & TV app Windows 10: Windows 10-Videos Movies & TV is set as my default app in settings. When I double click on a video, the video image loads OK, but when I hit the play button, nothing happens. However, when the same clip isopened with Windows Media Player, it plays fine. Question: If...
  4. problems with windows 10 movies and tv app

problems with windows 10 movies and tv app: with each windows update playback on the Windows 10 Movies and TV app has become more difficult to playback purchased movies and tv show episodes i have purchased from the store. Currently playback either freezes, goes to black or locks up everything so bad that i have to use...
  5. Movies & TV app crash after 1-5 seconds of playing any video file

Movies & TV app crash after 1-5 seconds of playing any video file: Every time i open an mp4 or webm file with the Movies & TV app it will suddenly crash after a couple of seconds. Is there anyway i can fix this?...
  6. error while playing videos with movies and tv app but the sound is good

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error while playing videos with movies and tv app but the sound is good: when i play a movie with movie and tv App its tell me "Missing codec" and the error code 0x887a0004. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-playing-videos-with-movies-and-tv-app/54c1fd67-0825-478c-90cf-3b5d82571bc0
  7. Movies & TV App Doesn't Play Shows/Movies While Offline

Movies & TV App Doesn't Play Shows/Movies While Offline: Hello Microsoft, I'm very displeased as to the Movies & TV application runs on my Windows 10 laptop. I move around quite often for my job so I might be in locations where I don't have access to internet readily available in my accommodations. I figured I would download...
  8. speed videos in Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    speed videos in Movies & TV app: How can I speed videos in Movies & TV app? I mean I want to watch a one-hour video in just 30 or 40 minutes just like in YouTube. Thank you in advance. Greetings...
  9. Play dvd in windows 10 movies and tv app

Play dvd in windows 10 movies and tv app: I don't know how to play dvd in windows 10 movies and tv app and I've been trying for over half an hour now, can anyone help this idiot child? - X (the idiot child)...
  10. No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos

No Color in Movies and TV while playing videos: Why no color in The app Movies and TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/no-color-in-movies-and-tv-while-playing-videos/e8321ded-81c1-4e47-982b-9618990b361d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW TO FIX WIN 10 1809 PROBLEM GREEN SCREEN WHEN PLAYING VIDEO on film and tv