Windows 10: Problems like temporary freezing when upgrading to 1903

Discus and support Problems like temporary freezing when upgrading to 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Toshiba Satellite Radius 14 L40W-C-119 works really fine with windows 10 1803. When I update to 1903, I encounter temporary or not freezes, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Apapach, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Apapach Win User

Problems like temporary freezing when upgrading to 1903

My Toshiba Satellite Radius 14 L40W-C-119 works really fine with windows 10 1803.

When I update to 1903, I encounter temporary or not freezes, the mouse not responding or responding late and the CPU working at close to 100% instead of the normal few %.

I had to restore to 1803.

Now, Microsoft tells me I have to update by November 12, 2019.

I do not want to update to a Windows product that makes my PC almost unusable, and I want to keep this PC. Will I be able to keep 1803?

Is it fair that Microsoft will force me to buy a new touch screen PC?

:)

Apapach, Jul 10, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update freezing: Microsoft offers temporary fix

Windows 10 Anniversary Update freezing: Microsoft offers temporary fix | ZDNet

UPDATE: New MS Tool to repair problems with Anniversary Update available - Windows 10 Forums

Borg 386, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Problems like temporary freezing when upgrading to 1903

There's a temporary problem with the service - Unable to login to Windows 10

This did not work.

I am STILL receiving the following error when attempting to reset:

• There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again.If you continue to get this message, try again later.

The suggestions so far have not helped.

Caval_McLaren, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Problems like temporary freezing when upgrading to 1903

1. Problems like temporary freezing when upgrading to 1903 - Similar Threads - Problems temporary freezing

2. Problems with the upgrade to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with the upgrade to Windows 10 1903: For several months, I had problems updating my laptop to Windows 10 1903. I am currently on Windows 10 1803. What happens is that when I let the update begin, it will start updating normally, without problems. Then, once it reaches 40%, it will display the MSI logo and...
  3. Temporary memory problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporary memory problem: I'm running Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 4 tablet and I can't seem to delete the temporary files that are eating up all my memory. When I click to clean up files and remove temp files, first it doesn't show about 180GB of files that are listed in the temporary files. When I...
  4. Upgrade to Win10 1903 keeps freezing at 60 percent

Upgrade to Win10 1903 keeps freezing at 60 percent: Hi! Have tried to upgrade Win10 to the 1903 version several times but it keeps freezing at 60%. Running Win10 on AMD X399 in raid mode, updated to latest drivers before upgrade. Attaching logs:...
  5. Windows 10 1903 Temporary Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 1903 Temporary Files: When I open "Settings > Storage" and look at "Temporary files" it shows 3.94GB, but when I select it, I only see 10.4MB to delete - what's going on? 137630
  6. After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.

in Windows 10 Support
    After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.: After installing the 1903 upgrade this morning: 1. I could not login onto this computer. User Profile failed to load. I normally login with a PIN. I executed a restart from the login screen and was able to login. During the process, which was slow, I was informed "Windows...
  7. After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.

After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.: After installing the 1903 upgrade this morning: 1. I could not login onto this computer. User Profile failed to load. I normally login with a PIN. I executed a restart from the login screen and was able to login. During the process, which was slow, I was informed "Windows...
  8. Shutdown problems since upgrading to 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown problems since upgrading to 1903: I recently installed upgrade 1903 to Windows 10 on my Dell Latitude and to my Surface 3 Professional. Since the upgrade the Dell latitude takes 20 minutes or more to fully shut down. The Surface is running fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated....
  9. Upgrade windows 10 1903 problem freeze and blue screen

Upgrade windows 10 1903 problem freeze and blue screen: After updating to version 1903 I get only blue screen The freezing system is unusable I have to restart the whole system from the button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-10-1903-problem-freeze-and-blue/b5456cc3-b902-403c-a088-9eb27f0e539d
  10. Boot temporary freeze and delay

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot temporary freeze and delay: Hi Coming from the other problem with the font preview problem (now solved Can't preview any font in Windows 10 recent install) I have a new problem (caused by the fix used). It is a new 'problem' that I did not have before: when booting windows (from restart for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 upgrade switch user freezes multiple monitors