Windows 10: Problems with Windowns 10 Version 1903

Discus and support Problems with Windowns 10 Version 1903 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I mistakenly downloaded the Windows 10 version 1903 on to my laptop, and now it is running extremely slowly, apps take a long time to open. Prior... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Agh55, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Agh55 Win User

Problems with Windowns 10 Version 1903

Hi, I mistakenly downloaded the Windows 10 version 1903 on to my laptop, and now it is running extremely slowly, apps take a long time to open. Prior to this I had no problems with speed on the laptop. Unfortunately it is outside the 10 day window roll back. Can anyone offer any advice on how to identify what the issue is and how it can be fixed

:)

Agh55, Aug 31, 2019
  2. MJLONGLEY Win User

Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

MJLONGLEY, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Problems with Windowns 10 Version 1903

Window 10, Version 1903 May Update

Andre:

1. Why are all of the links that you listed not completed. On my computer currently it has Windows 10 Home Version 1803, installed 6/29/2018 with O.S. Build 17134.799. It has used space of 187 GB and 257 GB of free space.

I attempted to install Version 1903 Manually, through Settings/Windows Update, Windows 10 Update Assistant, and other ways without success. I have spent the better part of the past 3 days trying to get this accomplished on my laptop. It has worked on my
    PC but not on the laptop.

Listed below are the different error messages that I get after the download stops each time at 90% and converts back to previous settings:

a. Windows 10, Version 1903 error message (0x80240034)

b. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x800703fb)

c. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0xC1900101 - 0x4000D)

d. Feature update to Windows 10, Version 1903, We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x80070652)

If there are ways to get this latest update installed on my laptop, please let me know what I have to do in detail, step by step.

David

explorer446, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Problems with Windowns 10 Version 1903

1. Problems with Windowns 10 Version 1903 - Similar Threads - Problems Windowns Version

2. problem with installation update Windows 10, version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem with installation update Windows 10, version 1903: Hello! One message always appears when trying to install this update. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you still see this message and would like to look for information on the web or contact support, this may help: Windows 10...
  3. Windows 10, version 1903 download and installation problems

Windows 10, version 1903 download and installation problems: I have followed the instructions and steps to install the updates on my dell Inspiron 17 5767 several times but it has always stalled. At first it got stuck at 35% and later at 25%. I have gone to dell's website to update the Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers but it...
  4. Windows 10 version 1903 install problems

Windows 10 version 1903 install problems: Hi I have Windows 10 version 1903 installed – it got installed back in March 2019 on the Windows Insider Slow Ring – The update was reported as a success, but a couple of months later it became apparent that all was not well, and the computer tried few times to install a...
  5. Windows 10 Version 1903 update problem.

Windows 10 Version 1903 update problem.: I have tried updating from Version 1803 to 1903 two times, and both times I have run into this problem. After the update, I can no longer open "Device Manager" "File Explorer" and other items after I right click on the Windows icon on the bottom left of the screen. Is there...
  6. Windows 10 Version 1903 - Update Problems

Windows 10 Version 1903 - Update Problems: Hello there. I am having a lot of different issues trying to install the latest version of Windows 10, 1903. When it was released around one month ago, I tried to update using the Windows 10 Update Assistant that I downloaded from the Microsoft Website. I however received an...
  7. Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903

Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903: I have found out that after the update having problem sign in then need to change password two times still not able, last turn off the pc and on again then able to open window 10 using 6 digit pin code. Window 10 normal start up. As go through the app under photos and video...
  8. Windows 10 version 1903 Nightlight problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 version 1903 Nightlight problem: Hello, I have installed Windows 10 version 1903, and then the night light stop working.. I have reinstalled my display driver and still not working after I shut down my computer and restart. Every time I shut down my computer and reboot the night light then stop working. I...
  9. Windows 10 Version 1903 Printing Problem

Windows 10 Version 1903 Printing Problem: Installed Version 1903 via UPDATE. Seemed like the update went well. The big problem for me was when I attempted to print anything no matter what program was in use. Every time I tried to print it would go to the SAVE function. I could never print anything. I do not and...
  10. Problems with version 1903

Problems with version 1903: After having installed the 1903 version, I had so many problems that I had to choose to return to 1809. - Distorted welcome screen - Every time I shut down the laptop, it would not boot. The solution was to cause error and enter safe mode. After that, I could go into normal...