Windows 10: Projecting to another device

Discus and support Projecting to another device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When projecting from my PC (running Windows 10) to a digital TV via an HDMI cable, the image on the TV is not full size and I lose a small margin of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CharmaineCalvert, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Projecting to another device

When projecting from my PC (running Windows 10) to a digital TV via an HDMI cable, the image on the TV is not full size and I lose a small margin of the image, so about 97% coverage. If I change to duplicate the image projected on the TV is complete but much smaller, around 60% full screen. Where and how do I adjust the % of the image that I want to project?

:)

CharmaineCalvert, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

how to project my laptop (Windows 10) screen and sound to my smart tv via wifi

For us to better assist you about your concern, we'd like to know the results of the steps that we've given above. Kindly answer the following questions as well for further research:

• Have you tried projecting your TV into another device with a Miracast function?
    • Have you tried projecting your Surface computer into another device?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you try to update your display driver. Kindly follow the steps on this

link

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Hannelore Win User
    Project connect to wireless device issue

Hi Kari,

Thanks for the reply.

My tv is definitely connected to my wifi; I've tried restarting the tv, and disconnecting/reconnecting to my wifi, but the tv still isn't showing up in the list of devices when trying to use 'project'.

I actually had issues with this before, but after a significant update about a week ago, I noticed that it was showing up in the devices list. I'm unsure what could have changed tonight.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Projecting to another device :) Is there maybe some way to 'clear' (for lack of a better word) any saved devices on my laptop so I can start fresh with project?

Hannelore, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Hannelore Win User

Projecting to another device

Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Hannelore, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Projecting to another device

1. Projecting to another device - Similar Threads - Projecting another device

2. Not able to Project Another screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to Project Another screen: my laptop will not project to my tv screen/ another PC screen any more and it did before I use a HDMI cord. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-project-another-screen/25c4bc7b-88bd-4e04-9a09-93a8542b5af5
  3. Not able to Project Another screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to Project Another screen: my laptop will not project to my tv screen/ another PC screen any more and it did before I use a HDMI cord. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-project-another-screen/25c4bc7b-88bd-4e04-9a09-93a8542b5af5
  4. Not able to Project Another screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I turn of "projection to/from another device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn of "projection to/from another device?: I have Windows 10 on an 17 PC. There are 2 display adapters, the built-in Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce 210. I have 2 Windows installations and I'm having a problem with the second one, the one I use rarely, mostly for emergencies when my primary Windows...
  6. How do I turn of "projection to/from another device?

How do I turn of "projection to/from another device?: I have Windows 10 on an 17 PC. There are 2 display adapters, the built-in Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce 210. I have 2 Windows installations and I'm having a problem with the second one, the one I use rarely, mostly for emergencies when my primary Windows...
  7. Wireless Projection to another laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Projection to another laptop: Hello everyone,I'm trying to connect 2 laptops via bluetooth so I can expand my display, but the problem is it only connects one way.When I use my ASUS to project to my HP it connects perfectly and I am able to project to it, but when I try to project my HP to the ASUS it...
  8. Wireless Projection to another laptop

Wireless Projection to another laptop: Hello everyone,I'm trying to connect 2 laptops via bluetooth so I can expand my display, but the problem is it only connects one way.When I use my ASUS to project to my HP it connects perfectly and I am able to project to it, but when I try to project my HP to the ASUS it...
  9. Graphical artifacts when projecting to another computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphical artifacts when projecting to another computer: I just recently figured out how to wirelessly use another laptop as a second monitor, but after a few hours of use, there started to be these periodic artifacts on the screen: I've seen so far flashes of pink, green, white and black stripes, and sometimes they move across the...
  10. Change PC Screen in Project to another monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Change PC Screen in Project to another monitor: Hi all! First time posting here. I have a bit of a problem and I need help figuring this out. So, when I go to Project to either extend, duplicate or change screens, if I click PC screen (top option), Windows automatically switches to my "other" display. This all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. projecting to other device

2. how to fix the image when projecting to another device

3. how to change device of projecting

4. projectiong to another device