Windows 10: PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app

Discus and support PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just a reminder: it's great to post on this forum, but please submit problems to the Windows Feedback app, too.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jfreemont, Nov 15, 2015.

1. jfreemont Win User

PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app

Just a reminder: it's great to post on this forum, but please submit problems to the Windows Feedback app, too.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html

Even better, do a quick search and upvote someone else's feedback.

To Microsoft, if it doesn't gain traction in the Feedback app, it doesn't exist. Yes, that's short-sighted, but that's how modern Microsoft operates.

:)

jfreemont, Nov 15, 2015

2. Speaker Properties

Hi,

About your query regarding the microphone, it's actually by design of Microsoft software. But if you have other query about this, we suggest to submit your issue or query to Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue.
    When you submit a feedback item, we gather additional details and information about your issue that will determine what's causing it and address it.

Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft response on the submissions in the Feedback App so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.

Please check this article:
    Send feedback hub to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to get file to show up in all of preview pane

If that's the case, then we suggest that you submit a feedback in our Feedback Hub to report your concern.

Please refer to this
    link
    for instruction on how to submit your feedback.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.

Gil deG, Nov 15, 2015
Thema:

PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app

1. PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app - Similar Threads - PSA Please submit

2. Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub: Hi, my employer has disabled the Windows Feedback Hub, so I cannot submit feedback on Windows using that app. How can I submit Windows Feedback if I cannot access that application? There are a lot of missing features in the new version of Windows that are giving me...
  3. Feedback Hub app

Feedback Hub app: on windows 10 pro, where do I get or find Feedback Hub app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-app/232b9f86-336d-43ed-b75d-94d8d87ecbf7
  4. Feedback for Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback for Microsoft: Where do I honestly begin. Normally my comments on this forum are pretty much filled with anger and general hate for Microsoft and how much they have completely ruined not only Windows but every single product that currently have on the market. You have really made...
  5. Feedback for Andre

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback for Andre: Andre, you gave me a great, detailed answer and I created a bootable copy of windows 10, accessed and changed my uefi/bios settings and followedthe instructions for a clean install. It followed all the steps you listed until the last restart. The screen went back to the...
  6. Sound feedback

Sound feedback: I'm getting sound feedback from the microphone when my headphone and microphone are plugged into the front audio jacks and the sound playback is set to external speakers. Can someone advise how to fix this? Thanks....
  7. Please upvote my feedback in the feedback hub to change user name.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Please upvote my feedback in the feedback hub to change user name.: My feedback is to choose our username that appears on the user folder as well as in an unelevated command prompt: https://aka.ms/Xfp4z5 *Wink 106783
  8. Feedback hub app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback hub app: This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send feedback, check your connection'. Is anyone else seeing the same? Our internet is fine, store app loads fine etc etc. I'm...
  9. Feedback

in Windows 10 Support
    Feedback: How can I leave feedback without a Microsoft account? I went to the insider website where it said I could get the app, but couldn't find it. Thanks 3942
  10. Feedback Lab?

in Windows 10 Support
    Feedback Lab?: I got an e-mail last week asking if I wanted to sign up for a Windows 10 Feedback Lab. Has anyone else gotten this? Or is it a scam??TIA Tom 93875