Windows 10: PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app

Discus and support PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just a reminder: it's great to post on this forum, but please submit problems to the Windows Feedback app, too.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jfreemont, Nov 15, 2015.

1. jfreemont Win User

PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app

Just a reminder: it's great to post on this forum, but please submit problems to the Windows Feedback app, too.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html

Even better, do a quick search and upvote someone else's feedback.

To Microsoft, if it doesn't gain traction in the Feedback app, it doesn't exist. Yes, that's short-sighted, but that's how modern Microsoft operates.

:)

jfreemont, Nov 15, 2015

2. Speaker Properties

Hi,

About your query regarding the microphone, it's actually by design of Microsoft software. But if you have other query about this, we suggest to submit your issue or query to Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue.
    When you submit a feedback item, we gather additional details and information about your issue that will determine what's causing it and address it.

Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft response on the submissions in the Feedback App so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.

Please check this article:
    Send feedback hub to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to get file to show up in all of preview pane

If that's the case, then we suggest that you submit a feedback in our Feedback Hub to report your concern.

Please refer to this
    link
    for instruction on how to submit your feedback.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.

Gil deG, Nov 15, 2015
Thema:

PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app

1. PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app - Similar Threads - PSA Please submit

2. Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks: Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received any feedback phenom sticker which comes after 50 feedbacks despite submitting 84 feedbacks. I think that there might be any problem. Kindly suggest me the necessary solution. All the details are enclosed herewith along with the...
  3. Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not received Feedback Phenom sticker in Feedback Hub despite Submitting 84 feedbacks: Respected Sir/Mam, I have not received any feedback phenom sticker which comes after 50 feedbacks despite submitting 84 feedbacks. I think that there might be any problem. Kindly suggest me the necessary solution. All the details are enclosed herewith along with the...
  4. Feedback hub feedback is missing

Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  5. How to submit actionable game performance feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to submit actionable game performance feedback: Hello, Thank you to everyone who has been submitting feedback to us through the Feedback Hub app. Your feedback is valuable to us, however, please be sure to explain specific details and capture a recording of the problem you are seeing so we have enough information to...
  6. Microsoft Store and Feedback App missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Feedback App missing: Hello, Today I saw that my Microsoft Photos app is missing from my PC. Went to the microsoft page to download it, but when I click on the pop-up message to redirect me to store, it didn't start the MS Store. I went to search it in windows, but it seems that I don't have it...
  7. Feedback App Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback App Problem: You’ll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-app-problem/c7b44e5a-1aeb-474f-8103-6cce5d350577
  8. Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback Hub app: on windows 10 pro, where do I get or find Feedback Hub app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-app/232b9f86-336d-43ed-b75d-94d8d87ecbf7
  9. Feedback for Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback for Microsoft: Where do I honestly begin. Normally my comments on this forum are pretty much filled with anger and general hate for Microsoft and how much they have completely ruined not only Windows but every single product that currently have on the market. You have really made...
  10. Feedback hub app

Feedback hub app: This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send feedback, check your connection'. Is anyone else seeing the same? Our internet is fine, store app loads fine etc etc. I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please submit feedback