Windows 10: Putting Users in Control of Flash

Discus and support Putting Users in Control of Flash in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; One of our top priorities in building Edge has been that the web should be a dependably safe, performant, and reliable place for our customers. To that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Putting Users in Control of Flash

Source: Putting Users in Control of Flash | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Putting Users in Control of Flash [​IMG]
    Tip How to Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

:)

Brink, Apr 6, 2016
  2. Control- Win User

windows insider app for wp8.1 not working

but I was using it a week ago

Control-, Apr 6, 2016
  3. Can't install PC Suite

Thanks for answer, I'm logged as Administrator and have full control over all keys is the branch you wrote, I even gave all controls to all users (users, power users), but didn't helped.

Very strange situation, but I think that this problem arise after installation of Flash Pro CS3, cause I install nearly same software on my wife's PC (except Flash, IIS , Mysql 5, php 5) and have no problem with PC Suite (same version) there.

mirian---01, Apr 6, 2016
Thema:

Putting Users in Control of Flash

1. Putting Users in Control of Flash - Similar Threads - Putting Users Control

2. Xbox controller flashing but wont connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller flashing but wont connect: Hello, so my Xbox series x controller will not connect to my pc via blue tooth or USB also to note when trying to connect via USB windows does say that it connected but it dosnt work but when trying to connect it like normal through 'everything else'in windows Bluetooth...
  3. Xbox controller flashing but wont connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller flashing but wont connect: Hello, so my Xbox series x controller will not connect to my pc via blue tooth or USB also to note when trying to connect via USB windows does say that it connected but it dosnt work but when trying to connect it like normal through 'everything else'in windows Bluetooth...
  4. User controls

in Windows 10 Customization
    User controls: HiCan anyone tell me why it is that when using CMD even as admin I get denied? I don't know why but I see my user name as 44793 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-controls/44697d4c-5d59-4024-aea9-8da2ab2607d1
  5. User control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User control: What do I do about Do you want this app to make changes to this device and the only option is always NO It is supposed to have the option of Yes or No https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-control/ec0c5193-70a6-40f4-bc37-bbaaaae01ef4
  6. Control of users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Control of users: [ATTACH]I have accidentally added my own email to a new account and now I can't get rid of it, even though it's disabled. PS.: I have tried Win + R > control userpasswords2 and then removing it, but it doens't show up....
  7. I put in flash drive will not open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I put in flash drive will not open: I put in flash drive the file explore will not open automatically open how I fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-in-flash-drive-will-not-open/5697f388-6b93-47ff-a927-6a38b746ba71
  8. Flash Player Settings in Control Panel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Player Settings in Control Panel?: Why are we still seeing an icon for Flash Player (32 bit) in Control Panel like this? I thought Flash was now embedded in browsers. 95627
  9. 360 Controller Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    360 Controller Flashing Screen: Upgraded to the latest Insider Build, if I turn on my 360 controller 2 monitors shut off my main monitor flashes gray/black and when I disable the controller I am sitting at the login screen at a very low resolution... Anyone else? Any known fixes? Edit: I have...
  10. Extending User Control of Flash with Click-to-Run

in Windows 10 News
    Extending User Control of Flash with Click-to-Run: Adobe Flash has been an integral part of the web for decades, enabling rich content and animations in browsers since before HTML5 was introduced. In modern browsers, web standards pioneered by Microsoft, Adobe, Google, Apple, Mozilla, and many others are now enabling sites to...