Windows 10: Question about internet options

Discus and support Question about internet options in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just a simple question.I had occasion to open internet options,in the internet properties it still has the option"Make Internet Explorer my default... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Terrysutt, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Question about internet options

Just a simple question.I had occasion to open internet options,in the internet properties
    it still has the option"Make Internet Explorer my default browser".Why is this if it no longer
    exists in Windows 10?
    Regards.

:)

Terrysutt, Oct 10, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

Question about internet sharing

You allow devices to connect by giving them the password. If you don't give the password they are blocked.

You can change the password if you want.

garym123, Oct 10, 2015
  3. Question about internet sharing

Sir,

I knew it but

I want to know that can we block any device using our data like Android operating system

Sunil Pratap Saran, Oct 10, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Internet Explorer does still exist in Windows 10

NavyLCDR, Oct 11, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Question about internet options - Similar Threads - Question internet options

2. Question about Internet/Wifi connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Internet/Wifi connection.: Hello!So basically my internet went down last week because of electricity going down i'm assuming.And suddently nearly all the programs and software that usally requires internet claiming that i don't have internet connection, but i checked this on a laptop that i borrowed...
  3. Question about Internet/Wifi connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Internet/Wifi connection.: Hello!So basically my internet went down last week because of electricity going down i'm assuming.And suddently nearly all the programs and software that usally requires internet claiming that i don't have internet connection, but i checked this on a laptop that i borrowed...
  4. Question about Internet/Wifi connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Question about Number of Processors in Advanced Boot Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Number of Processors in Advanced Boot Options: Hi there. So I recently upgraded my os system to Windows 11 and I saw many people taking about changing the number of processors to the number to cores on the processor in advanced boot option. And some advised against it. So I was wondering should I change it to the number...
  6. Questions about Internet Explorer ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions about Internet Explorer ....: I am a software developer and I have an application that uses the CHtmlView control.As the same time, I have some code that allows me to enumerate the installed web browsers so that the user can display the file in one of those browsers.Fortunately, after upgrading to Windows...
  7. Questions about Internet Explorer ....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Questions about Internet Explorer ....: I am a software developer and I have an application that uses the CHtmlView control.As the same time, I have some code that allows me to enumerate the installed web browsers so that the user can display the file in one of those browsers.Fortunately, after upgrading to Windows...
  8. BCDEdit / EasyBCD question about "device" option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BCDEdit / EasyBCD question about "device" option: Hello. Trying find an official explanation of what a specific option does in EasyBCD and in extension to bcdedit, namely the "Device" option. On one drive I have: Windows Boot Loader ------------------- identifier {some UUID} device partition=C: and on other drive I have :...
  9. Question about internet connections on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about internet connections on windows 10: Hello, I would like to know one thing about connecting to internet in windows 10: If I connect my pc to both ethernet and wifi will it use the internet from just ethernet, just wifi or both at the same time. If it uses only one source of connection then is it possible to...
  10. Questions about imaging: Apps and Options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Questions about imaging: Apps and Options: Hey, all! I'm tasked with upgrading our ~800 computers from Windows 7 fleet (a mix of Pro and Enterprise, 32b and 64b versions of each). I like VERY much that I'm going to be able to get everything running on 64b with this deployment, so the sea-change will be complete....