Windows 10: Questions before buying Windows 10 OEM

Discus and support Questions before buying Windows 10 OEM in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! I am new to this forum, so at first I would like to say "Hello" to everyone. Then I would like to ask some questions if possible: 1. In case... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by core2, Sep 24, 2015.

1. core2 Win User

Questions before buying Windows 10 OEM

Hi!

I am new to this forum, so at first I would like to say "Hello" to everyone.
    Then I would like to ask some questions if possible:

1. In case I buy a copy of Windows 10 OEM from a local reseller, who sells a "Hungarian" version of the OS in my country (maybe just only the hungarian lang pack is integrated) can I activate OS's with other language?
    2. Windows 10 ISO

If I download the iso from this official site and use WUDT to create a bootable pendrive, can I activate it withy my OEM key?

3. In case I change my CPU (or replaced by RMA) will my Windows still be activated?
    4. In case I change my motherboard what will happen? I have to buy a new licence?

Thanks for your help. *Smile

:)

core2, Sep 24, 2015
  2. fazorni Win User

some questions before buying n82

hi everybody,,,

i'd like to ask some questions before buying n82:

Muy opinion: n82 is the best nokia phone ever for many reasons so i decided to buy it,, except for the following questions:

1-i heard of the problem of the speakers (specially the one at the bottom)that it stops working after few weeks even it's being used very carefully!!!i'm so worried of this...

2-is that right that it has got a very weak display???if yes, how to protect it???

3-i heard that the earphones are bad (quality&loudness) !! is there a solution??

4- generally is this the right choice to own such a phone ?? or what is your advise??

and thanks very much>>>>>>>>

fazorni, Sep 24, 2015
  3. some questions before buying n82

Totally agree with you on that one! Whenever I go for a night out I still take the N82 because of the excellent camera.

psychomania---01, Sep 24, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello core2, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Q1/2) Usually, you'll need to use installation media that's the same as what the product key is for.

Q3) Usually, changing the CPU alone won't affect activation.

Q4) Changing the motherboard will affect activation since that would be considered a new PC. You could do a phone activation to see if Microsoft will activate after explaining what you did.

Brink, Sep 24, 2015
  5. core2 Win User
    Thank you for your answer, Brink!

Q1/2) So in that case if I don't have a DVD drive in my setup I cannot install the product, right? In this situation I can borrow a DVD drive to install or to create an iso from it to use with WUDT. So to clarify that: Which can be found on my previous link is only for retail customers not for OEMs. What if my installation media got corrupted/broken/etc? I have to ask for a replacement directly from Microsoft? I know I can buy the software itself on USB drive, but unfortunately it is not available everywhere, that's why I asked about the regular way.

Q3) So I can go for an FX without any fear later this year. That's cool.
    Q4) They only reactivate an oem license in case of RMA if I am not mistaken. Or if I call the support and tell them the actual situation they'd activate it or because its against - well... i paid for it, so I am not a "sticky fingered" pirate or something like that *Think - the licensing rules or terms, they will say something like I don't really want to hear after spending 160$? *Biggrin

core2, Sep 24, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Questions before buying Windows 10 OEM - Similar Threads - Questions before buying

2. Question for windows 11 before buying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question for windows 11 before buying: [ATTACH]What is this usb-english its unclear to me is it going to ship me a usb installation in it with windows inside? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-for-windows-11-before-buying/509041f1-eb91-4de4-92f4-42a5584d4aa0
  3. Question for windows 11 before buying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question for windows 11 before buying: [ATTACH]What is this usb-english its unclear to me is it going to ship me a usb installation in it with windows inside? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-for-windows-11-before-buying/509041f1-eb91-4de4-92f4-42a5584d4aa0
  4. Windows 10 / Windows 11 OEM License Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 / Windows 11 OEM License Question: i buy the new customize PC few month ago, can i buy windows 10 pro OEM License? or i need buy esd or fpp license? may i know the new pc with valid windows oem license right is new customize pc with windows oem license at same invoice? can i buy new customize pc with this...
  5. Buying "Windows 10 Home (Download)" questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying "Windows 10 Home (Download)" questions: Sorry if this has been answered a million times I'm struggling to find any answers. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/windows-10-home/d76qx4bznwk4 1) I'm after an activation key for Windows 10. Does buying "Windows 10 Home (Download)" email you an activation key or...
  6. OEM lisence question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OEM lisence question: I am using a laptop with a preinstalled OEM license of windows 10 home 32bit. can I use a installation media to install a 64-bit os without having to buy a product key for windows home os?...
  7. Is buying oem key legal

Is buying oem key legal: I have seen many people selling oem windows key. Is it legal to buy and use oem keys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-buying-oem-key-legal/06ea66c9-da3f-4e73-a839-a572eeae6bcc
  8. Question about buying windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about buying windows.: To be honest. I do not know if my version of windows is genuine, my older tech savvy friend gave it to me. It came activated and all good. Recently I've been having issues with downloads not working. Files randomly deleting things like that. So my question is, is the 200+$...
  9. Question regarding the Windows 10 OEM version

in Windows 10 Support
    Question regarding the Windows 10 OEM version: Few months ago I bought an OEM version of Windows 10 Pro for roughly around 1$ off eBay Everything's fine with it and the key is working, but soon I'm planning to upgrade some parts of my system and probably do a new installation of Windows using Media Creation Tool I want...
  10. Licensing Question - Before I Buy

Licensing Question - Before I Buy: It's unclear to me exactly how the licensing works with my product key if I purchase Windows 10. 1: Will I be able to install and use my product key on both my desktop and laptop without restriction? 2: Will I have to purchase another product key when I decide or have...