Windows 10: Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros

Discus and support Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We recently launched a new Windows 10 training and certification page on the Windows IT Center to help you update your deployment, security, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 8, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros

Source: Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros Windows for IT Pros

:)

Brink, May 8, 2017
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP, May 8, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 8, 2017
  4. ClassicD Win User

Hi Brink,
    If windows 10 is forever evolving with adding and removing features etc, how can we get certified with confidence, in that all aspects of windows 10 is covered?
    Thanks

ClassicD, May 9, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Once you learn the fundamentals, it isn't as hard to evolve along with Windows 10.

Plus, I'm sure they'll provide updated courses in the future as needed.

Brink, May 9, 2017
  6. ClassicD Win User
    I understand your point about fundamentals, if windows 10 is to update twice a year though it could prove to be more than one exam, multiple revisions/per year? Updated exam for every windows 10 update?

I am still under the impression that the 'control panel' is to be phased out also just for the setttings panel for example, i dare ask what next.

Anyway, im still unsure if its worth doing beyond my windows 7 certification.

ClassicD, May 9, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Most of the updates will only be for added features. The basic fundamentals will still pretty much be the same.

I doubt that the exams will be updated that often.

Brink, May 9, 2017
  8. Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros

Will this be free like Windows 10 was?*Biggrin

Josey Wales, May 9, 2017
  9. ClassicD Win User
    Brink can you confrim if this is true that the 'control panel' is to be phased out also just for the 'setttings' panel.

ClassicD, May 9, 2017
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros - Similar Threads - Quick guide training

2. Training and certifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Training and certifications: I need help with training and certifications. I would like some guidance on where to begin and what my best options are. I have been to the support page and cannot find out how to talk to someone. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You...
  3. Training and certifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Training and certifications: I need help with training and certifications. I would like some guidance on where to begin and what my best options are. I have been to the support page and cannot find out how to talk to someone. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You...
  4. Need -quick start guide to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need -quick start guide to windows 10: Need to find the -Quick Guide to Windows 10- of witch I just got off this site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-quick-start-guide-to-windows-10/7dc77a6d-c75f-4535-a5b9-e32942b663c5
  5. Windows 10 Quick Assist Security Certificate Expired

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Quick Assist Security Certificate Expired: When trying to connect to any PC using Windows 10 Quick Assist the remote PC fails, popping up a window saying the security certificate has expired, etc. Checking the certificate shows it did indeed expire just today Fri 7th Feb 2020 Australian time. Looks like someone @...
  6. Windows 10 Quick Start Guide

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Quick Start Guide: Wasn't sure where to put this: Apparently Microsoft has released a Win 10 Quick Start Guide. I'm sure there are plenty of these out there but I thought I'd post it here: https://wincomm-cdn-prod-westus.azur...tart-guide.pdf 148081
  7. Windows 10 Training videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Training videos: Microsoft offers some fantastic short training videos on how to use most of the Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, OneDrive, etc. I cannot seem to find similar videos on using Windows 10 targeted at basic end users. Does anything like this exist? John Farr *** Email...
  8. More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros

in Windows 10 News
    More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros: Following our previous post we kept busy and made several updates and additions to our IT Pro training modules – which can be used to train yourself, train others or run workshops. New: Live Events Live Events is the functionality in Teams to stream audio, video and...
  9. New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications: As I recently discussed in my Top Cloud Myths of 2016 blog post, the use of cloud technology has become mainstream. Over 90% of the Fortune 500 companies now use at least one of Microsoft’s enterprise-grade services, and more than 60% are using three or more Microsoft cloud...
  10. New Office 365 ProPlus deployment guide for IT pros now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Office 365 ProPlus deployment guide for IT pros now available: The Office 365 ProPlus deployment team has been working hard to give IT pros the tools they need to successfully deploy Office 365 ProPlus in various scenarios. We recently released a new guide focused on making your organization’s ProPlus deployment a success. The...