Windows 10: Quite excited

Discus and support Quite excited in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's. I'm being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skofab, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Skofab Win User

Quite excited

at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's.

I'm being patient at the moment - looking in the update history, I note 6 messages listed as follows - ....
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, these are shown as failed!

This is my first post on this forum, so please forgive me if a) I have posted in the wrong section
    b) this matter has already been covered.

:)

Skofab, Jul 29, 2015
  2. j0gee Win User

N95 8GB HAS VIDEO EDITOR

Im glad I helped. Was quite excited when I found it, not many features but I quite missed cutting videos so this was great news for me.

j0gee, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows Photo and facial recognition.

Quite possibly. im excited about this feature as well.. lets keep our fingers crossed.

Nadia_Cullen, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Quite excited

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Quite excited

1. Quite excited - Similar Threads - Quite excited

2. Have to Force Quit "Task Manager" Everytime

in Windows 10 Support
    Have to Force Quit "Task Manager" Everytime: I've somewhat recently ran into this problem on my Windows 10 machine. Every time I boot up Task Manager and want to close it (using the X button), Task Manager crashes and I have to force quit it. It's not a major concern, but it does annoy me and lose me a few seconds each...
  3. Upgrade from 1803 to 1809 fails -- just quits to win 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from 1803 to 1809 fails -- just quits to win 1803: I have the ISO downloaded on to a USB and start it by running setup.exe. The upgrade process installs the various upgrades, reaches 100% and then just goes to the login screen and the computer is still on version 1803. Windows\Panther\setuperr.log 2018-12-03 22:23:33,...
  4. Latest Skype doesn't have "quit" feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Skype doesn't have "quit" feature: OK, checked and the version downloaded (from MS Store) into my friend's computer last night is 8.34.01.82 which should be the latest. After two chat conversations with Skype Support (either AI or human, not sure, because in both chats got some incorrect info which humans...
  5. Wireless mouse quit working. I put new battery but did not fix the problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse quit working. I put new battery but did not fix the problem: I have windows 10 and everything has worked fine for a year. Today suddenly my cordless mouse quit working. I put a new battery in and I get a solid green light for a few seconds then it goes away and I have nothing. I would really appreciate some help in how to fix my...
  6. Help please. Photoshop quit being my default image app, and cant fix

Help please. Photoshop quit being my default image app, and cant fix: Everything was working fine yesterday until I was trying to download a Photoshop brush from Brusheezy.com that had an extension I didn’t recognize, and I don’t remember what it was. It popped up an error message, then, every time I tried to open anything that Photoshop...
  7. Powerpoint and Word have keyboard input lag and are quite sluggish

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint and Word have keyboard input lag and are quite sluggish: I am using a work laptop, a Dell E5570 (about 2 years old now). Here are the specs: Windows 10 pro 64bit Office 365 (32bit--required by work) Core i5 6300U 8gb RAM 256gb m.2 SSD Intel HD 520 onboard graphics I have noticed that often times, Powerpoint will be very laggy. As...
  8. my mobile hotspot onb laptop quit working today

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my mobile hotspot onb laptop quit working today: my mobile hotspot onb laptop quit working today. hp windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot/671a9d37-662f-4255-8785-925ef84a9c15
  9. microsoft mail g-mail account quit downloading.

microsoft mail g-mail account quit downloading.: How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-g-mail-account-quit-downloading/a0ce658f-f2cb-4de4-af6a-0b656b5d4280
  10. my hp laptop speakers quit working anyone know how to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my hp laptop speakers quit working anyone know how to fix this issue: my hp laptop speakers quit working anyone know how to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop-speakers-quit-working-anyone-know-how/7faac36d-0e4a-46ea-a16d-8bf0fd09fd92