Quite excited

Discus and support Quite excited in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's. I'm being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skofab, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Skofab Win User

at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's.

I'm being patient at the moment - looking in the update history, I note 6 messages listed as follows - ....
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, these are shown as failed!

This is my first post on this forum, so please forgive me if a) I have posted in the wrong section
    b) this matter has already been covered.

:)

Skofab, Jul 29, 2015
  2. j0gee Win User

N95 8GB HAS VIDEO EDITOR

Im glad I helped. Was quite excited when I found it, not many features but I quite missed cutting videos so this was great news for me.

j0gee, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Nadia_Cullen Win User
    Windows Photo and facial recognition.

Quite possibly. im excited about this feature as well.. lets keep our fingers crossed.

Nadia_Cullen, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Quite excited

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Quite excited

Quite excited - Similar Threads - Quite excited

1. can't install KB4056892 and 'sfc /scannow' quits at 55%

in Windows 10 Support
    can't install KB4056892 and 'sfc /scannow' quits at 55%: Hi, It has been some time since I have visited this forum but here I am back with another head scratcher. I am using an HP Pavilion 23-g017c all-in-one computer running Win 10 Home, Version 1709, Build 16299.125 and have failed 11 times to try installing the new...
  2. Quit my job. I want to take my Windows 10 licence so i can reuse it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Quit my job. I want to take my Windows 10 licence so i can reuse it.: Good morning everyone! My company desktop computer was running so slow, and i couldn't format it because of company passwords, so i went out an bought myslef a Win 10 CD with my own money. I'm leaving the company now, i want to remove the licence from the company's...
  3. Apple keyboard quit working

in Windows 10 Support
    Apple keyboard quit working: Out of nowhere my Apple keyboard (A1243) stopped working on Windows 10 - 64bit Home. I tried the keyboard on an old iMac & it works just fine. Device manage recognizes the keyboard & located a driver but gave it a Code 1, "The driver isn't configured properly" error. We...
  4. MS Photos quit working right

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Photos quit working right: Photos app in win 10 quit letting me sort the new photos from the camera memory card by the present date. It wants to download everything on the card including current pictures but won't put them on top of the list. (jumbles them up now). 109139
  5. High paged pool memory after leaving system on for quite sometime

in Windows 10 Support
    High paged pool memory after leaving system on for quite sometime: Last time I kinda made a thread about high-non paged pool usage, but now I had like a high-paged pool usage and somehow it kinda increases while my system is in use. For drivers, I think I have Intel Rapid Storage technology, wacom tablet drivers, killer network drivers, and...
  6. Start menu has quit searching

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu has quit searching: I don't use Cortina, I have a search icon on the task bar, I used to hit the Windows key and start typing to search for a program, now nothing happens, clicking the search icon does nothing, is this new to windows or do I have a problem? 105395
  7. "Print Screen" quit working

in Windows 10 Support
    "Print Screen" quit working: I have Windows 10 Home. Recently, my "Print Screen" quit working. I click on the Windows icon (bottom row, 3rd from left) and "prt sc" at the same time and the screen gets darker like it always did when it worked, but nothing shows up anywhere on my PC. Any ideas on...
Quite excited solved