Windows 10: Quite excited

Discus and support Quite excited in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's. I'm being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skofab, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Skofab Win User

Quite excited

at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's.

I'm being patient at the moment - looking in the update history, I note 6 messages listed as follows - ....
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, these are shown as failed!

This is my first post on this forum, so please forgive me if a) I have posted in the wrong section
    b) this matter has already been covered.

:)

Skofab, Jul 29, 2015
  2. j0gee Win User

N95 8GB HAS VIDEO EDITOR

Im glad I helped. Was quite excited when I found it, not many features but I quite missed cutting videos so this was great news for me.

j0gee, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows Photo and facial recognition.

Quite possibly. im excited about this feature as well.. lets keep our fingers crossed.

Nadia_Cullen, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Quite excited

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Quite excited

1. Quite excited - Similar Threads - Quite excited

2. After downloading Voicemode, mic is too quite

in Windows 10 Customization
    After downloading Voicemode, mic is too quite: After installing Voicemod that is a voice changer, my mic started working very quietly and there is a loud buzz that got louder. I’ve bought a pair of Stealth Raptor and before downloading Voicemode, they worked fine....
  3. 64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18323 won't install - Quits at 48 percent

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18323 won't install - Quits at 48 percent: Mods, I may have been in the wrong forum to post this. I cannot get these builds to install on my Dell XPS 13. This build installs to 48 percent. The last build installs to 85 percent and the one before that installs to 43 percent. I have formatted my hard drive, rolled back...
  4. DVD drive quit working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drive quit working: DVD won't work , won't open or run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-drive-quit-working/c64d0098-b8a1-4dd1-bb98-c4e97268c39e
  5. 64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18323 won't install - Quits at 48 percent

in Windows 10 Support
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18323 won't install - Quits at 48 percent: I cannot get these builds to install on my Dell XPS 13. This build installs to 48 percent. The last build installs to 85 percent and the one before that installs to 43 percent. I have formatted my hard drive, rolled back to 1803 hoping to remove whatever impediment that might...
  6. Windows 10 Sandbox - Save changes to Sandbox after quitting virtual environment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sandbox - Save changes to Sandbox after quitting virtual environment: The Windows 10 Sandbox is a great feature but, it has one problem in common. The Windows 10 Sandbox does not save changes after quitting the virtual application. This sandbox must keep changes like VirtualBox because users that want to create a virtual machine wants to keep...
  7. F Drive Multi Picture reed quit working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F Drive Multi Picture reed quit working: F drive Quit working, used it for years. Don't understand how to do what you have told other people to do, not computer smart. need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f-drive-multi-picture-reed-quit-working/0de19116-5e76-4a60-a774-aaa0b346b002
  8. Windows logo on task bar quit working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows logo on task bar quit working: I admit I've tried to avoid updates because they screw up my computer with ghost circles and the cursor gets stuck in the upper right hand corner and I have a terrible time trying to logon to revert to an earlier build. And because I revert to earlier builds I'm concerned...
  9. every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these...: tire of this bull if u mess it up fix it to slow now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-u-da-update-windows-my-computer-runs/0d69b007-5aeb-4d02-98fa-07e77f4ffc3f
  10. Reboot, bios quit promting for fingerprint scan, Windows Login ok

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Reboot, bios quit promting for fingerprint scan, Windows Login ok: I have a new fingerprint reader that I installed under Windows 10 on a Lenovo Thinkstation P300 that was working ok. Upon reboot the bios would prompt me for a password in order to bootstrap to Windows and then swipe my finger again to login to Windows 10 as. My PC is...