Quite excited

Discus and support Quite excited in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's. I'm being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skofab, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Skofab Win User

Quite excited

at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's.

I'm being patient at the moment - looking in the update history, I note 6 messages listed as follows - ....
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, these are shown as failed!

This is my first post on this forum, so please forgive me if a) I have posted in the wrong section
    b) this matter has already been covered.

:)

Skofab, Jul 29, 2015
  2. j0gee Win User

N95 8GB HAS VIDEO EDITOR

Im glad I helped. Was quite excited when I found it, not many features but I quite missed cutting videos so this was great news for me.

j0gee, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Nadia_Cullen Win User
    Windows Photo and facial recognition.

Quite possibly. im excited about this feature as well.. lets keep our fingers crossed.

Nadia_Cullen, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Quite excited

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Quite excited

1. Quite excited - Similar Threads - Quite excited

2. Win 10 MAIL program quit working again how can I fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 MAIL program quit working again how can I fix it: Win 10 Mail program has quit working and can not be reinstalled how can I delete it completely then attempt a clean install. Already tried to delete using powershell and resetting the MS Store but reinstall only allows update meaning it is still installed somewhere?...
  3. How to force quit a Full-Screen Always-On-Top Program or Game in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to force quit a Full-Screen Always-On-Top Program or Game in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Let us say that you have a Program or a Game open in the full-screen always-on-top mode, where even your Taskbar is not visible and the application freezes and you find yourself in a position where there is seemingly nothing [...] This post How to force quit a...
  4. Speakers not detected as plugged in and quit playing audio, but initially play sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers not detected as plugged in and quit playing audio, but initially play sound: Relevant Specs are: Windows 10 x64 Audio run through Realtek audio HD manager MSI z170m Mortar Motherboard Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z200/ rear panel audio Logitech G933 headset/ usb bluetooth I'm encountering a problem with a pair of Logitech speakers that I...
  5. Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10: When I updated my computer to windows 10 from 8.1 the touch screen quit working. I have called into windows and they told me the drivers are incompatible and I need to downgrade back. But I can't seem to find where to find my product key or anything for the windows that came...
  6. OneDrive Quits Working

OneDrive Quits Working: On multiple Win10, 1803, the Onedrive executable , onedrive.exe, disappears from its directory on reboot. The only way to get it back is to uninstall Onedrive from the Control Panel/Programs and Features and then reinstall the downloaded Onedrive file. If I just try to...
  7. BSOD while normal usage of laptop. Forced quit firefox recently

BSOD while normal usage of laptop. Forced quit firefox recently: Hi, I faced a one time BSOD today morning in my Laptop with error code dpc_watchdog_violation. i forced quit firefox like 10 mins before BSOD occuring. I have added the attachment hereSREEJA-09-07-2018_121045_44.zip 113714
  8. Win 10 Boot doesn't quite get to login prompt - Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Boot doesn't quite get to login prompt - Please help: Hello! I'm desperately trying and continually failing to get through to the final bit of booting up one of my Windows 10 Pro installations, but while there are no error messages at all, and everything looks fine, it simply will not show the login prompt! The details of what...
  9. Quit my job. I want to take my Windows 10 licence so i can reuse it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Quit my job. I want to take my Windows 10 licence so i can reuse it.: Good morning everyone! My company desktop computer was running so slow, and i couldn't format it because of company passwords, so i went out an bought myslef a Win 10 CD with my own money. I'm leaving the company now, i want to remove the licence from the company's...
  10. MS Photos quit working right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Photos quit working right: Photos app in win 10 quit letting me sort the new photos from the camera memory card by the present date. It wants to download everything on the card including current pictures but won't put them on top of the list. (jumbles them up now). 109139