Windows 10: Quite excited

Discus and support Quite excited in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's. I'm being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skofab, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Skofab Win User

Quite excited

at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's.

I'm being patient at the moment - looking in the update history, I note 6 messages listed as follows - ....
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, these are shown as failed!

This is my first post on this forum, so please forgive me if a) I have posted in the wrong section
    b) this matter has already been covered.

:)

Skofab, Jul 29, 2015
  2. j0gee Win User

N95 8GB HAS VIDEO EDITOR

Im glad I helped. Was quite excited when I found it, not many features but I quite missed cutting videos so this was great news for me.

j0gee, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows Photo and facial recognition.

Quite possibly. im excited about this feature as well.. lets keep our fingers crossed.

Nadia_Cullen, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Quite excited

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Quite excited

1. Quite excited - Similar Threads - Quite excited

2. My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game: Hello, My pc has been restarting everytime i play a game for the first time on the day and just after i log out of the game it crashes, not showing any blue screen and then restarting. This only happens only on the first time of the day, even for games that do not consume any...
  3. My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game: Hello, My pc has been restarting everytime i play a game for the first time on the day and just after i log out of the game it crashes, not showing any blue screen and then restarting. This only happens only on the first time of the day, even for games that do not consume any...
  4. My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC got BSODs quite often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC got BSODs quite often: I've done memtest and it shows no error, and I really dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!Below are my bugcheck analysis:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: calling MmUnlockPages twice with the same list,...
  6. My PC got BSODs quite often

My PC got BSODs quite often: I've done memtest and it shows no error, and I really dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!Below are my bugcheck analysis:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: calling MmUnlockPages twice with the same list,...
  7. My PC got BSODs quite often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Quitting OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quitting OneDrive: In the OneDrive tab on my pc, there is an option to pause or quit OneDrive. I want to choose the quit option. If I quit OneDrive, would those data and files be deleted from my pc's C drive?...
  9. Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the...: So am trying to format my windows 10 laptop while installation i update and installed Other unknown devices so in the network section i install network controller device and i connect to my wifi after that i select next it goes to : Checking the connection to Microsoft.This...
  10. Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the...

Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the...: So am trying to format my windows 10 laptop while installation i update and installed Other unknown devices so in the network section i install network controller device and i connect to my wifi after that i select next it goes to : Checking the connection to Microsoft.This...