Windows 10: Quite excited

Discus and support Quite excited in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's. I'm being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skofab, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Skofab Win User

Quite excited

at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's.

I'm being patient at the moment - looking in the update history, I note 6 messages listed as follows - ....
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, these are shown as failed!

This is my first post on this forum, so please forgive me if a) I have posted in the wrong section
    b) this matter has already been covered.

:)

Skofab, Jul 29, 2015
  2. j0gee Win User

N95 8GB HAS VIDEO EDITOR

Im glad I helped. Was quite excited when I found it, not many features but I quite missed cutting videos so this was great news for me.

j0gee, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows Photo and facial recognition.

Quite possibly. im excited about this feature as well.. lets keep our fingers crossed.

Nadia_Cullen, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Quite excited

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Quite excited

1. Quite excited - Similar Threads - Quite excited

2. Windows 10 System tray icons go blurry after I quit a game

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 System tray icons go blurry after I quit a game: Hi Microsoft before you give me the usual rant with certain steps to fix the issue just hear me out. This issue has been going on since...
  3. pen quit working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pen quit working: My UGEE 2150 has been working fine; pen working fine. Charged, etc. I did NOTHING...and next day tried to use pen with my display...no response. The display works with mouse just fine...but no longer the pen! HELP!...
  4. General mail failure, quit excel and restart the mail system..

in Microsoft Office and 365
    General mail failure, quit excel and restart the mail system..: So i've been troubleshooting this for a long while now, but we use office 2007 in windows 10.. i say we since i work for a company that would have to put a lot of money and time into upgrading office so that's not an option. but we get this in a fresh install of excel...
  5. Internet connection very slow despite speedtest said it quite fast.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection very slow despite speedtest said it quite fast.: hi. I have problem with my new computer. it's using windows 10. I have a hard time using internet here. downloading via aplication and browsing take a longer time compared to my smartphone (same connection). despite speedtest saying simmilar speed , around 1,07mbps download...
  6. DisplayPort suddenly quit working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DisplayPort suddenly quit working: Hey guys, So i turned my computer on this morning, no problem. DisplayPort fully functional. Has been fully functional all day, Then i walk away from the PC and make supper, I come back to it untouched except no display anymore. For whatever reason the DisplayPort just...
  7. Windows 10, Sony Bravia. Casting problems. Casting works and almost immediately quits

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, Sony Bravia. Casting problems. Casting works and almost immediately quits: I cast successfully from several browsers with a laptop and Windows 10 to a Sony Bravia. When I use Windows file explorer, right click on a wmv movie file it connects, starts the movie (real player), and immediately quits and the Sony disconnects. It seems to work fine...
  8. Touchpad has quit working - Drivers are not showing up in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad has quit working - Drivers are not showing up in Device Manager: Last month, my touchpad stopped working. When I searched for the drivers, none were listed using Device Manager. I did a factory reset of the computer (HP Stream 11) and the drivers did not show up. I downloaded the drivers from the HP website and installed them... they...
  9. Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start: All Trusted Microsoft Apps except for Netflix suddenly began crashing a few seconds after launch. These are apps like mail, calendar, photos, Minecraft win10 and others. I have tried many things. sfc /scannow resulted in corrupt files that were unable to fix. dism...
  10. Photos app updated to a version I neither asked for nor care for. QUIT! (PS I'm even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app updated to a version I neither asked for nor care for. QUIT! (PS I'm even...: Photos app updated to a verion I neither asked for nor care for. QUIT! The on-going fight to get MS to recognize that users -- me -- don't like having apps FORCED on us....