Windows 10: Quite excited

Discus and support Quite excited in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's. I'm being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skofab, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Skofab Win User

Quite excited

at the prospect of having Windows 10. This will be one of the very few times I have actually had the 'current' O/S in use on my PC's.

I'm being patient at the moment - looking in the update history, I note 6 messages listed as follows - ....
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, these are shown as failed!

This is my first post on this forum, so please forgive me if a) I have posted in the wrong section
    b) this matter has already been covered.

:)

Skofab, Jul 29, 2015
  2. j0gee Win User

N95 8GB HAS VIDEO EDITOR

Im glad I helped. Was quite excited when I found it, not many features but I quite missed cutting videos so this was great news for me.

j0gee, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Nadia_Cullen Win User
    Windows Photo and facial recognition.

Quite possibly. im excited about this feature as well.. lets keep our fingers crossed.

Nadia_Cullen, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Quite excited

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Quite excited

1. Quite excited - Similar Threads - Quite excited

2. Window 10 quit working the beginning of October 2018.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 quit working the beginning of October 2018.: My HP Envy quit working sometime the beginning of October 2018. One morning when I tried to turn it on it went into repair mode saying it couldn't start. No amount of effort to recover it would work. One time it did say a Critical Service Failed. It was a constant loop on...
  3. Edge quit working on Windows Insider Program

in Browsers and Email
    Edge quit working on Windows Insider Program: I've been running Windows Insider Program for awhile without issues until now. Windows 10 Insider Preview was recently updated (10.0.17763.1) & Edge has quit working. Although I use Chrome as my default, Edge is used by Cortana when searching. Not sure how to...
  4. Windows 10 Updates - Stop It! - Quit deleting my work!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates - Stop It! - Quit deleting my work!: The last two updates over the last two days (like all the times MS reboots my computer without asking) have lost me work. They did not even give a warring and don’t show anything in the notifications as they have in the past. It’s like they are trying to be sneaky, as if...
  5. I have quit AVG and reverted to Windows Defender. I have done an Update but now it won't...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have quit AVG and reverted to Windows Defender. I have done an Update but now it won't...: I have just quit AVG. I have reverted to Windows Defender. I did an update. Now it will not allow me to perform a scan....
  6. Bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth quit working: i have a bluetooth usb device which was working before the last patch, now i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it says it has connected to my bluetooth headset but it is not connecting. any help would be appricated Thank you!...
  7. screensaver quits working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screensaver quits working: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. My screensaver quits working after a while, I get a black screen with message error caused your screensaver to stop working. Unable to fix. I have tried different things I know to do but nothing works. Help!...
  8. Win 10 MAIL program quit working again how can I fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 MAIL program quit working again how can I fix it: Win 10 Mail program has quit working and can not be reinstalled how can I delete it completely then attempt a clean install. Already tried to delete using powershell and resetting the MS Store but reinstall only allows update meaning it is still installed somewhere?...
  9. How to force quit a Full-Screen Always-On-Top Program or Game in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to force quit a Full-Screen Always-On-Top Program or Game in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Let us say that you have a Program or a Game open in the full-screen always-on-top mode, where even your Taskbar is not visible and the application freezes and you find yourself in a position where there is seemingly nothing [...] This post How to force quit a...
  10. Speakers not detected as plugged in and quit playing audio, but initially play sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers not detected as plugged in and quit playing audio, but initially play sound: Relevant Specs are: Windows 10 x64 Audio run through Realtek audio HD manager MSI z170m Mortar Motherboard Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z200/ rear panel audio Logitech G933 headset/ usb bluetooth I'm encountering a problem with a pair of Logitech speakers that I...