Windows 10: Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL

Discus and support Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there! And thank you in advance for your help! AORUS-X7-DT-V6-30_10_2017__01924,84.zip Some time ago I started getting idle BSODs after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by philadelphia, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL

Hi there! And thank you in advance for your help!

AORUS-X7-DT-V6-30_10_2017__01924,84.zip

Some time ago I started getting idle BSODs after reverting to an older System Image everything was fine until the creators update kicked in. Now I am getting random BSODs (not only ideling but working or gaming as well).

Waht I did:

- I stabilitytested my system with Prime95 (there had been no issues until september)
    - I updated the drivers to the latest version
    - I ran Memtest 2 time for over 200% (no issues)
    - I ran the Win10 built in Memory test (no issues)
    - I ued verifier and isolated a Logitech Keyboard driver as one possible issues. I uninstalled the driver but I still get BSODs

Unfortunately I did not have MINIPUMPS activated. Whocrashed gave out this message from the latest DUMP:

On Sun 29.10.2017 22:56:08 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown ()
    Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA3A00F58EA88B4ED, 0x0, 0xCBF4F9CF5523AC9C, 0x101)
    Error: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Best regards

phila

:)

philadelphia, Oct 29, 2017

2. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD error message on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on Windows 10?

Hello. Recently, I've met many BSOD with message: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I don't know which caused it. Here is the dump file:
    http://1drv.ms/1NjuKAV

Vinh Quang Tran, Oct 29, 2017
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Oct 29, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL

The logs are in a foreign language and cannot be scanned or read.
    Please re-post using English as the default language so the logs can be troubleshooted:
    Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

Open Ccleaner > windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread.
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

In the left lower corner search type system > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings > in startup and recovery click settings > post an image into the thread.

zbook, Oct 29, 2017
  5. Dear zbook!

Thx for your message. The logs not beeing able to read due to tha language were the last step in direction of completely reinstalling the OS - which fortunately is very easy nowadays.

I thank you for your help and will get back to it - if the bluescreen reapears!*

Alle the best to you!

phila

*which I hope it does not ^^

philadelphia, Oct 31, 2017
  6. When u dont activate minidumps why spamming here?

BSODHunter, Nov 1, 2017
  7. Hey! Thank you for the heartly welcome. Are`t newbies allowed to make mistakes around here?

I acutally thought I had them activated. It was not to offend you.

Have a nice day anyhow!

Best reagards

phila

P.S.: One could regard your helpful post as spam as well...

philadelphia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL

1. Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL - Similar Threads - Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

2. BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, critical_structure_corruption: Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this) My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys. The only DMP file in the minidump directory...
  3. Random BSOD with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Random BSOD with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: I have intel pentium dc G4400, 4gig ddr4 ram, gigabyte ga-h110m-ds2, no gpu, 1tb seagate barracuda drive, windows 10 pro 64bit. i have uploaded the memory dumb file to onedrive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmET9auMA8qiaMLX3QTQKHq3h8c I have already ran hdd scan with seagate...
  4. Critical_structure_corruption bsod

Critical_structure_corruption bsod: I have this configuration: MB:Asus M2n-e CPU: Amd 9650 2.3ghz no overclock Ram: corsair 4gb 1066 (working 800mhz) HDD: WD velociraptor 250gb 10000rpm (win 10 64 bit) + 1tb caviar black + 1tb caviar black sata II psu: 650W high power sirtec VGA: evga gtx 460 sc factory...
  5. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: DESKTOP-JSKUHFO-Wed_03_21_2018__30357_87.zip Photo below of the bsod [img] 106478
  6. Random BSOD "critical_structure_corruption"

Random BSOD "critical_structure_corruption": Hello, I'm getting random BSOD, I've tried updating my drivers and did a memory test but it seems like I cant solve the problem. Help will be so much appreciated since I'm using my PC for work and some school works. Thanks so much, Hex 60883
  7. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I was playing some games when the BSOD first happened and was trying my usual of troubleshooting it myself. There were two games I installed recently one just tonight which was promptly uninstalled and the other I installed yesterday but hadn't removed just yet as it...
  8. Random CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSODs

Random CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSODs: Altruistic troubleshooters, Lately I've been feeling blue. Blue screened to death specifically. I need your help. This is my first time ever posting a computer problem to Al Gore's Internet. Usually I'm the nerd others go to for help, but this is above my nerd rank. I...
  9. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I need help solving something. I recently updated my BIOS, which mainly started the whole BSOD errors. I don't know really what is causing the errors though, I have tested the RAM, which that came out to be perfect with no errors, and when it does crash, it is not...
  10. BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption

BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption: I just installed the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866) last night and this morning I got this BSOD. Dump file is attached. 63703