Windows 10: Random BSOD's

Discus and support Random BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, so i'm having some issues with my Computer. For the past two days I have recieved BSOD for different reasons : Bluescreen 1:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zerox, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Zerox Win User

Random BSOD's

Hey guys,

so i'm having some issues with my Computer. For the past two days I have recieved BSOD for different reasons :
    Bluescreen 1: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Right after a boot into windows.
    Bluescreen 2:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Few minutes after windows loaded as I browsed the web.

I am pretty decent when it comes to computers and this is a fairly fresh build I did, but I can't seem to figure out what's going on here. I never had these issues on my previous X99 build.

Hopefully someone can help me out here!
    . (Long time lurker, now asking for advice)

Attachment 85504

:)

Zerox, Jun 16, 2016

2. ntoskrnl.exe+1640e0 BSOD error

So far, with one memory chip no BSOD. But, getting a BSOD would be random and infrequent.

I've went through that article in the past and still have gotten BSOD.

Kevin.Wieser, Jun 16, 2016
  3. Alan B Win User
    DISM, Windows Reset/Refresh not working.

Faulty RAM can give rise to 'random' blue screens (BSODs).

Alan B, Jun 16, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Random BSOD's

Please do not post in your own thread until someone has replied.

Random BSOD's [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    Random BSOD's [​IMG]
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Random BSOD's [​IMG]
    Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Random BSOD's [​IMG]
    Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

Thema:

Random BSOD's

1. Random BSOD's - Similar Threads - Random BSOD's

2. PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD: Hello,My PC randomly restarts without a blue screen and without warning.From looking around, it seems here is the right question to ask about it. This has been puzzling me for months now and I have no idea what to do.I got these 2 files from C:\Windows\Minidump:...
  3. PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD: Hello,My PC randomly restarts without a blue screen and without warning.From looking around, it seems here is the right question to ask about it. This has been puzzling me for months now and I have no idea what to do.I got these 2 files from C:\Windows\Minidump:...
  4. Random freezes / BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes / BSODs: Hi,for about 6 month, my system was running stable without any issues. Suddenly the system started freezing OS hanging, reset via on/off button or cutting power supply or BSOD-ing Clock_watchdog_timeout. All of that came out of the blue, no hardware changes, no BIOS changes,...
  5. Random freezes / BSODs

Random freezes / BSODs: Hi,for about 6 month, my system was running stable without any issues. Suddenly the system started freezing OS hanging, reset via on/off button or cutting power supply or BSOD-ing Clock_watchdog_timeout. All of that came out of the blue, no hardware changes, no BIOS changes,...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Random BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hi, I just had a random BSOD.This is the minidump. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fX0HB0_uL19Wy8FOa52dbwKm5iSG30tM?usp=sharingAny ideas what caused this? And how to make sure it doesn't happen again? I have never gotten this error code before, but have been having on...
  10. Random BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Random BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hi, I just had a random BSOD.This is the minidump. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fX0HB0_uL19Wy8FOa52dbwKm5iSG30tM?usp=sharingAny ideas what caused this? And how to make sure it doesn't happen again? I have never gotten this error code before, but have been having on...