Windows 10: Random Freezing

Discus and support Random Freezing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a new laptop and I'm having an issue with it randomly freezing. It's happening after I've been away from it for a while. When I return,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kelltech, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Kelltech Win User

Random Freezing

Hello,
    I have a new laptop and I'm having an issue with it randomly freezing. It's happening after I've been away from it for a while. When I return, it's not in sleep, but the mouse and keyboard will not generate any response. Not a mouse button, windows key, ctrl-alt-delete, nothing. I force a power off and turn it back on to get it responsive again. I don't see any errors, but of course I don't expect to after a reboot.

I also don't know where or how to begin looking to figure out what's causing it and would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

I have a Sager laptop with an i7, 8gb of RAM, running Windows 10.

:)

Kelltech, Dec 2, 2017

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Have the random freezes stopped?

Gerry C J Cornell, Dec 2, 2017
  3. What is the fix for Microsoft freezing at random

What is the fix for Microsoft freezing at random

CecilFrith, Dec 2, 2017
  4. Willabong Win User

Random Freezing

My desktop PC does this occasionally, haven't worked out why it happens yet? Nothing in Event viewer to show why?

Willabong, Dec 2, 2017
  5. try to get into ram of your laptop, you have 8gb of ram probability is combination of 2*4gb. remove one of them and see if the laptop is running properly and Swip both of them to check which is faulty.

amitrai1998, Dec 2, 2017
  6. Kelltech Win User
    I have looked inside, there is 1x8gb in there. I wondered if 8 is just not enough, didn't cross my mind that it could be faulty though

Kelltech, Dec 2, 2017
  7. the next thing I can suggest is if you don't have any important data on your laptop just formate is and install a new copy of windows or
    if you have important data on a computer just try to arrange a 2 GB ram and check weather working fine or not.
    another thing you can try is to remove the ram and try to clean the golden connectors gently with an eraser but please be careful don't damage the RAM

amitrai1998, Dec 2, 2017
  8. Eksy61 Win User

Random Freezing

When the computer becomes unresponsive, is the clock still running on the right side of the Taskbar? If so, then maybe it's a software problem of some kind.

To check if it's a software problem:

Launch the Event Viewer (which you can do by right-clicking on the Start Menu). Then look for error events or critical events during the time just before your computer froze. See what your computer was doing just before it froze.

Windows 10 has a built-in RAM tester you can try. Look in the Start Menu list of programs for "Windows Memory Diagnostic."

Eksy61, Dec 3, 2017
  9. Kelltech Win User
    I checked the event viewer, no luck there *Sad
    It shows that the computer shut down unexpectedly...lol yeah because I had to force it off!

I did test the RAM and it shows no errors. Man, this makes me miss Linux...

Kelltech, Dec 6, 2017
  10. Eksy61 Win User
    Well, I hate to tell you this, but...

Last spring, I was having a problem where my computer would freeze up occasionally after it woke from sleep. The clock would stop, the mouse and keyboard would be unresponsive, etc. Each time, I had no choice but to reboot. As with you, both the RAM and the Event Viewer checked out OK.

In my case, that turned out to be an early sign of a failing motherboard. A couple of months later, it got to the point that it would refuse to POST altogether.

Eksy61, Dec 6, 2017
  11. Kelltech Win User
    LOL yeah definitely not what I need...I had 2 Asus boards go out on me in the last 12 months. Granted, I bought both of those laptops used. I've never had such bad luck with hardware as I have in the last year!

Kelltech, Dec 6, 2017
  12. zbook New Member
    1) This is a log collector that we use in another forum. It will automatically collect: msinfo32, dxdiag, mini dumps, drivers, install, uninstall, hosts, startup, event log, etc. Run it and then place a zip into the thread for troubleshooting.

BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

2) Update the system specs in the "My Computer" section:
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Site Use Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

3) Open the website for the computer's drivers and post a URL or hyperlink into the thread.

4) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    5) sfc /scannow
    6) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    7) chkdsk /scan
    8) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

9) msconfig (in the pop up system configuration > move the dot from normal startup to selective startup > uncheck load startup items > click service tab > in left lower corner check hide all Microsoft services > in the lower right side click disable all > click apply or ok > do not reboot)

10) taskmgr (in the pop up task manager > click on the start up tab > click on status so that the column sorts with enable rising to the top > right click on each row with enable and change to disable)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...oot-in-windows
    How to perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

11) shutdown /r (you will reboot the computer so that it is in clean boot)

12) Evaluate the performance on your computer in clean boot during typical use.
    a) Are the boots faster or slower?
    b) Are the shutdowns faster or slower?
    c) How has the audio and video performance changed? Is it better, worse, or the same?
    d) How has the freezing changed? Is it better, worse, or the same?
    Continue using clean boot indefinitely to monitor performance.

13) type control in the left lower corner search > click on control panel > click on large or small icons > click on troubleshooting > on the left pane click on view all > run the following windows troubleshooters:

14) Hardware and Devices
    15) Video Playback
    16) Playing Audio > open audio enhancements > play test sounds > advanced > change sample rate > test multiple sample rates

For each troubleshooter make sure that advanced is clicked to apply repairs automatically.
    For each troubleshooter click on view detailed information.
    Report any problems posting images that were fixed or not fixed.
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

zbook, Dec 6, 2017
  13. Kelltech Win User

Random Freezing

Whew...I think I did everything correctly.
    Updates my system specs, attached the BSOD, ran the troubleshooter, continuing to monitor performance, and pasted the following:

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.64](c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100% complete.Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix someof them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Forexample C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently notsupported in offline servicing scenarios.C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.16299.15Image Version: 10.0.16299.64[===========================86.8%================== ]Error: 0x800f0950DISM failed. No operation was performed.For more information, review the log file.The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logC:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk /scanThe type of the file system is NTFS.Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ... 440832 file records processed.File verification completed. 4758 large file records processed. 0 bad file records processed.Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ... 340 reparse records processed. 511762 index entries processed.Index verification completed. 0 unindexed files scanned. 0 unindexed files recovered to lost and found. 340 reparse records processed.Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...Security descriptor verification completed. 35466 data files processed.CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal... 40275448 USN bytes processed.Usn Journal verification completed.Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems.No further action is required. 248675117 KB total disk space. 54800592 KB in 150210 files. 120784 KB in 35467 indexes. 0 KB in bad sectors. 558321 KB in use by the system. 65536 KB occupied by the log file. 193195420 KB available on disk. 4096 bytes in each allocation unit. 62168779 total allocation units on disk. 48298855 allocation units available on disk.C:\WINDOWS\system32>Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.64]'Microsoft' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>(c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.2017 was unexpected at this time.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow'C:\WINDOWS\system32' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.'Beginning' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>Beginning verification phase of system scan.'Beginning' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>Verification 100% complete.'Verification' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some'Windows' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For'of' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not'example' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>supported in offline servicing scenarios.'supported' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthAccess is denied.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool'Deployment' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>Version: 10.0.16299.15'Version:' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>Image Version: 10.0.16299.64'Image' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>[===========================86.8%================== ]'[' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>Error: 0x800f0950'Error:' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM failed. No operation was performed.Error: 87DISM doesn't recognize the command-line option "failed.".For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logC:\WINDOWS\system32>For more information, review the log file.more was unexpected at this time.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log'The' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk /scan'C:\WINDOWS\system32' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>The type of the file system is NTFS.'The' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ...'Stage' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 440832 file records processed.'440832' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>File verification completed.'File' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 4758 large file records processed.'4758' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 0 bad file records processed.'0' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ...'Stage' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 340 reparse records processed.'340' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 511762 index entries processed.'511762' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>Index verification completed.'Index' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 0 unindexed files scanned.'0' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 0 unindexed files recovered to lost and found.'0' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 340 reparse records processed.'340' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...'Stage' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>Security descriptor verification completed.'Security' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 35466 data files processed.'35466' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal...Invalid parameter - verifyingC:\WINDOWS\system32> 40275448 USN bytes processed.'40275448' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>Usn Journal verification completed.'Usn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems.'Windows' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>No further action is required.'No' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32> 248675117 KB total disk space.'248675117' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 54800592 KB in 150210 files.'54800592' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 120784 KB in 35467 indexes.'120784' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 0 KB in bad sectors.'0' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 558321 KB in use by the system.'558321' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 65536 KB occupied by the log file.'65536' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 193195420 KB available on disk.'193195420' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32> 4096 bytes in each allocation unit.'4096' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 62168779 total allocation units on disk.'62168779' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32> 48298855 allocation units available on disk.'48298855' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Kelltech, Dec 6, 2017
  14. zbook New Member
    The test results and the logs displayed:
    1) Windows operating system corruption
    2) Possible drive file corruption
    3) Drive paging errors
    4) Drive controller errors
    5) 9 crashes between 11/18/2017 and 12/6/2017
    6) 1 BSOD with bugheck 9F Driver power state failure

For all tests please post images into the thread. If there is any problem posting images please use one drive or drop box share links.

Perform the following steps:
    1) Create a bootable windows 10 iso:
    Download Windows 10

2) Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste:
    3) dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
    4) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

5) chkdsk /x /f /r c:
    This may take many hours so plan to run overnight.
    Run the command on every partition changing the drive letter c: > d: > e: to the applicable drive letter
    6) Use the information in this link to find the chkdsk report in the event viewer and post the results into the thread using a one drive or drop box share link:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

7) If the Restorehealth command displays corruption that it was not able to fix or displays errors > perform an in place upgrade repair:
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade Installation Upgrade Tutorials

8) Run HDTune: HD Tune website
    to check the health,
    scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    the health,
    the error scan,
    the benchmark incl. following
    transfer rate,
    access time,
    burst rate,
    cpu usage.
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

9) In the left lower corner search type: system > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings > on the advanced tab in startup and recovery click system > post an image into the thread.
    and under performance click settings > click on the advanced tab > under virtual memory click change > post an image into the thread

10) If you use Ccleaner > click on the windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread

11) In the left lower corner search type clean > open disk cleanup > scroll up and down and post images into the thread.

12) download and install: Whocrashed: Resplendence Software - WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer

13) On Whocrashed above analyze click on tools > crash dump test > type: ACCEPT

14) After the crash > click analyze > post the results into the thread

15) run the DM log collector after the test dump and post a zip into the thread:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

16) perform the whocrashed test before the in place upgrade repair.

17) open the website for the computer's drivers and post into the thread the URL or hyperlink for the website

18) report into the thread with images the results of the Microsoft easy fix (troubleshooters: hardware, video, audio)

Code: Event[1844]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.736 Event ID: 140 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur in VolumeId: E:, DeviceName: \Device\HarddiskVolume8.(A device which does not exist was specified.)[/quote] Code: Event[1872]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 140 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur in VolumeId: F:, DeviceName: \Device\HarddiskVolume9.[/quote] Code: Event[1873]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.739 Event ID: 140 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur in VolumeId: E:, DeviceName: \Device\HarddiskVolume8.[/quote] Code: Event[2019]: Log Name: System Source: NTFS Date: 2017-11-26T20:37:24.318 Event ID: 50 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: {Delayed Write Failed} Windows was unable to save all the data for the file . The data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save this file elsewhere.[/quote] Code: Event[2039]: Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 2017-11-26T22:59:13.100 Event ID: 161 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.[/quote] Code: Event[4293]: Log Name: System Source: Display Date: 2017-12-06T18:18:34.934 Event ID: 4101 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.Event[4294]: Log Name: System Source: Display Date: 2017-12-06T18:18:37.343 Event ID: 4101 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.[/quote] Code: Event[882]: Log Name: System Source: Application Popup Date: 2017-11-20T10:04:09.297 Event ID: 26 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: Application popup: Windows - Out of Virtual Memory : Your system is low on virtual memory. To ensure that Windows runs properly, increase the size of your virtual memory paging file. For more information, see Help.[/quote] Code: Event[1845]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.737 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1846]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.737 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1847]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.737 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1848]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.737 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1849]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.737 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1850]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.737 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1851]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1852]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1853]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1854]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1855]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1856]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1857]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1858]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1859]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1860]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1861]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1862]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1863]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1864]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1865]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1866]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1867]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1868]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1869]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1870]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.Event[1871]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T18:47:52.738 Event ID: 51 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.[/quote] Code: Event[2208]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-11-26T23:22:27.176 Event ID: 11 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: IRISH-SAGER-NP6852 Description: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR2.[/quote] Code: 11/27/2017 4:59 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 1000009f P2: 4 P3: 12c P4: ffffa086062992c0 P5: ffffdc0e5425f810 P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: Attached files: \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\112617-9531-01.dmp \\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-13437-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4304.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4313.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4324.tmp.txt These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_1000009f_3c91a774b5b133e664347041aff57fdd35871c99_00000000_cab_191043bf Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: 45c86fda-b6c7-4915-a13e-10352910d49d Report Status: 2049 Hashed bucket:11/27/2017 4:59 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 1000009f P2: 4 P3: 12c P4: ffffa086062992c0 P5: ffffdc0e5425f810 P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: Attached files: \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\112617-9531-01.dmp \\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-13437-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4304.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4313.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4324.tmp.txt These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Kernel_1000009f_3c91a774b5b133e664347041aff57fdd35871c99_00000000_03a84323 Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: 45c86fda-b6c7-4915-a13e-10352910d49d Report Status: 4 Hashed bucket:[/quote]

zbook, Dec 6, 2017
  15. mb1280 Win User
    mb1280, Dec 6, 2017
Thema:

Random Freezing

1. Random Freezing - Similar Threads - Random Freezing

2. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer randomly freezes: From time to time, windows explorer will stop working, leaving me with the active window barely working, unable to use shortcuts like atl+tab, or altf4.After a while in vegetative state, the computer will reboot.A strong guess is that discord desktop is the culprit but it...
  3. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer randomly freezes: From time to time, windows explorer will stop working, leaving me with the active window barely working, unable to use shortcuts like atl+tab, or altf4.After a while in vegetative state, the computer will reboot.A strong guess is that discord desktop is the culprit but it...
  4. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  6. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  7. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  9. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  10. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen: Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete GPUcalled "dGPU direct connection mode" in my computer. Whether I am playing games, writing documents, or even just on hook, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mouse and keyboard stop responding nothing in event viewer