Windows 10: Ransomware affects Windows Activation

Discus and support Ransomware affects Windows Activation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hallo, I saw a post about Ransomware now focusing on Windows Activation which started from early Aug until now and i'm using Win 7 and linux mint as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohanJohan1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. JohanJohan1 Win User

Ransomware affects Windows Activation

Hallo, I saw a post about Ransomware now focusing on Windows Activation which started from early Aug until now and i'm using Win 7 and linux mint as dual boot and i want to know when will this Ransomware come to an end?

Thank you Kindly!

[Original Title: Ransomware]

:)

JohanJohan1, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss Win User

I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Jsssssssss Win User
  4. Jsssssssss Win User

How do I reset Edge when get ransomware?

What do you mean by "when get ransomware"?

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

======

For resetting of Edge see:

Jsssssssss, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Ransomware affects Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Ransomware affects Activation

2. Fixing GandCrab V5.0.4 Ransomware Virus And Decrypting all the affected files.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fixing GandCrab V5.0.4 Ransomware Virus And Decrypting all the affected files.: hey, yesterday my pc was affected with this gandcrab ransomware virus and now all my files are encrypted..... Now i want to decrypt the files and remove this ransomware....can anyone suggest any methods to do so?? please reply quick...[ATTACH]...
  3. Microsoft is working to restore the Windows 10 activation for affected users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working to restore the Windows 10 activation for affected users: A few hours ago, we reported that a number of Windows 10 systems are being hit by a weird bug where the system loses its activation status. The bug in the question is not very widespread and it’s causing the systems to be listed as not activated. The number of users who are...
  4. Changing pc components affect windows activation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing pc components affect windows activation?: Im going to swap components from 2 of my computers.Almost everything the cpu ram mobo and gpu,but not the hardrive.Both of my pcs have activated windows on them so if i swap the components between them will remove my activation?or is there anything i need to do....
  5. Ransomware

Ransomware: Hallo, I saw a post about Ransomware now focusing on Windows Activation which started from early Aug until now and i'm using Win 7 and linux mint as dual boot and i want to know when will this Ransomware come to an end? Thank you Kindly!...
  6. ransomware

ransomware: How do I get rid of this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/ransomware/783f0dc3-7e8a-4c64-8cb8-8b3b955ccf57
  7. ransomware

ransomware: I'm being chased by a ransom ware virus that claims that my computer is randomly sending out my account number and other information. I just got this computer from a repair shop without any protection so I need the best blocker that won't also block any authorized content as...
  8. Ransomware

Ransomware: Just got a message on a Dell All-in-one from a company stating that they were "Windows" and that my system was failing and I was going to lose all my data. I'm an electronic technician myself so luckily I know better. The phone number they provided was 1-888-489-3121. I...
  9. ransomware

ransomware: My data files that originated on my windows 7 computer were encrypted probably in March 2015 by Tesla Ransomware RSA 2048. They all have a file extension .ECC I think it's version 1 or 2. I want to decrypt the files and restore them to their original condition...
  10. ransomware

ransomware: my hp laptop is saying action recommended for ransomware data recovery to set up one drive and I click on it and nothing happens. how do you set it up any help will be very apprecated thanks...