Windows 10: Ransomware affects Windows Activation

Discus and support Ransomware affects Windows Activation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hallo, I saw a post about Ransomware now focusing on Windows Activation which started from early Aug until now and i'm using Win 7 and linux mint as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohanJohan1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Ransomware affects Windows Activation

Hallo, I saw a post about Ransomware now focusing on Windows Activation which started from early Aug until now and i'm using Win 7 and linux mint as dual boot and i want to know when will this Ransomware come to an end?

Thank you Kindly!

[Original Title: Ransomware]

:)

JohanJohan1, Sep 9, 2018

2. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Ransomware affects Windows Activation

How do I reset Edge when get ransomware?

What do you mean by "when get ransomware"?

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

======

For resetting of Edge see:

Jsssssssss, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Ransomware affects Windows Activation

1. Ransomware affects Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Ransomware affects Activation

2. My Computer affected with WannaCry Ransomware URGENT HELP!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Computer affected with WannaCry Ransomware URGENT HELP!!: How do i remove this ransomware safely without removing data? URGENT HELP!!! im need to finish my work project!!!! my works files is inaccessible!!!!...
  3. Windows Defender - "Some of your files have been affected by ransomware" - but which files?

Windows Defender - "Some of your files have been affected by ransomware" - but which files?: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 and have 2 OneDrive accounts one business and one personal running on my machine. Upon waking my machine from hibernation I noticed that both OneDrive icons in the task window have red warning signs. I click each of them and the usual OneDrive...
  4. my system affected by some type of ransomware

my system affected by some type of ransomware: type of all files changes automatically in efji if i try to format pc and install new iso file but that file also affected so what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-system-affected-by-some-type-of-ransomware/8d6c04ac-b9cf-4455-b56a-74664ea7bf7a
  5. Affected by a malware/ ransomware .mado

Affected by a malware/ ransomware .mado: As my brother’s pc is infected by a malware or ransomware which has created an extension .mado after all the files i’m talking 5TB files which is my brothers work from past 12 years now its of mo use untill unless someone finds a solution to it, as i was going trough some...
  6. Got affected by the opqz ransomware and my fathers document got trampled with.

Got affected by the opqz ransomware and my fathers document got trampled with.: Hi! to whatever technician or professional that may end up reading this, I would like to open up a really really important issue that can really cost me alot of stuff if I cant resolve this asap. So this happened when I was just surfing the web on my fathers laptop and I...
  7. Affected by Ransomware Krusop

Affected by Ransomware Krusop: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This...
  8. Activate Windows hides a Ransomware !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows hides a Ransomware !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Hello =) No bad intentions, I had Activate Windows bug, I did virus scan nothing (external scans founds nothing), I bought new Windows 10 Home to do double boot with Linux, I started deleting my Download files, and said no to one to check what it was, didn't find it but:...
  9. Fixing GandCrab V5.0.4 Ransomware Virus And Decrypting all the affected files.

Fixing GandCrab V5.0.4 Ransomware Virus And Decrypting all the affected files.: hey, yesterday my pc was affected with this gandcrab ransomware virus and now all my files are encrypted..... Now i want to decrypt the files and remove this ransomware....can anyone suggest any methods to do so?? please reply quick...[ATTACH]...
  10. Changing pc components affect windows activation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing pc components affect windows activation?: Im going to swap components from 2 of my computers.Almost everything the cpu ram mobo and gpu,but not the hardrive.Both of my pcs have activated windows on them so if i swap the components between them will remove my activation?or is there anything i need to do....