Windows 10: Ransomware destroyed computer

Discus and support Ransomware destroyed computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer was infected with ransomware. I rebooted the computer and it now appears that the entire drive and OS are inaccessible. I have another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jp1jp2jp3, May 5, 2019.

1. jp1jp2jp3 Win User

Ransomware destroyed computer

My computer was infected with ransomware. I rebooted the computer and it now appears that the entire drive and OS are inaccessible. I have another copy of Windows and tried booting with the Windows 10 USB, and it cannot repair or recover the instance I had on the disk. I think my only option is to format the disk and reinstall an OS. I recently upgrade the infect computer to Win10 Pro.

Is there are way to get the Win10 Pro key that I recently purchased?

thank you

:)

jp1jp2jp3, May 5, 2019

2. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, May 5, 2019
  3. Ransomware destroyed computer

How do I reset Edge when get ransomware?

What do you mean by "when get ransomware"?

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

======

For resetting of Edge see:

Jsssssssss, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Ransomware destroyed computer

1. Ransomware destroyed computer - Similar Threads - Ransomware destroyed computer

2. Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!: Couldn't uninstall copilot update and I couldn't uninstall the app ether click on terminate and it crash my whole computer my tower started to flash and beep if this app virus or burnd my hard drive Microsoft will be replacing my tower!!! Will open a law suit...
  3. Windows 11 Destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Destroyed my computer: Hello,I'm absolutely baffled by what Microsoft has done. I woke up this morning to an update in progress restarting my computer. I left came back and it hadn't finished so I left it. When I got back later in the day the computer was at my log in screen and looked normal but...
  4. Windows 11 Destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Destroyed my computer: Hello,I'm absolutely baffled by what Microsoft has done. I woke up this morning to an update in progress restarting my computer. I left came back and it hadn't finished so I left it. When I got back later in the day the computer was at my log in screen and looked normal but...
  5. Removing ransomware from the computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing ransomware from the computer: This question is related to this questionMy computer was attacked by STOP DJVU family of ransomware and all of my files are encrypted to .orkf extension.I scanned my pc several times by Malwarebytes and Windows defender, nothing showed up Should I scan my pc with another...
  6. Recent update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent update destroyed my computer: The most recent windows update has caused my windows to deactivate, cause my task bar, start up and search to stop working entirely. My recovery save is gone, I can not rollback to my previous windows update. I can't open up any up any thing other then settings and chrome. On...
  7. Windows 10 is destroying computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is destroying computers: Ever since updating to Windows 10 version 1903 my laptops are starting without user interaction at 3 AM. All power settings to wake up the systems are disabled, but the problem is caused by the Universal Orchestrator Start Task Scheduler. You can disable this with PSTools and...
  8. windows 10 - the computer destroyer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 - the computer destroyer: windows 10 does not work at all. I can prove this more than anyone can prove it does work. I can prove windows 10 is the slowest OS possible. I can also prove that there is no efficiently or productively. It has nothing to do with the install, again I can prove this....
  9. Ransomware Daughters Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransomware Daughters Computer: Daughters computer has some kind of Ransomware virus on it. It has set the computers clock back, if you try to navigate to any website a fake Windows Defender web page appears. There is a "Microsoft" phone number and an audio suggestion you call the number. It is on my...
  10. windows has destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows has destroyed my computer: I downloaded my free upgrade and now my computer is stuck in a loop - blue screen/black screen. Tech support was useless. Why is Windows allowed to put out a product that does not work and we have to pay to repair? It would be so nice if someone started a class-action lawsuit...