Windows 10: re customizing windows desktop themes no options showing

Discus and support re customizing windows desktop themes no options showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; re customizing windows desktop themes no options showing I go to personalization and see the choice of themes but cant see the small pane at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by reddwarf4ever, Nov 3, 2015.

1. re customizing windows desktop themes no options showing

re customizing windows desktop themes no options showing

I go to personalization and see the choice of themes but cant see the small pane at the bottom of the screen which gives options for delay between images fit etc etc....am i doing something wrong ???

Thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Nov 3, 2015
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Notification sound for start up and shut down.

Try to customize your sound theme or download desktop themes with custom sounds from this

link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Nov 3, 2015
  3. Using my own photos to create custom themes

In Windows 10 I can no longer get to my own Pictures/folders to create my own custom themes as I use to be able to do. I'd normally go to the personalization screen and click a theme, and then be able
    to click "desktop backgrounds" and add my own custom backgrounds. Now, once I upgraded to Windows 10, this option no longer exists.

If anyone can help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. I like making my own themes and customizing my desktop. That's why I use Windows. If Windows 10 isn't going to allow me to do this...well, then,
    Windows has taken a big step backwards..

kbrooks0708, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

You do that in the settings app.

re customizing windows desktop themes no options showing [​IMG]

Cliff S, Nov 3, 2015
  5. Hi
    thanks yes I found this screen easily enough, it's the one where you choose how many seconds minutes each picture is displayed for...plus some other options, the ' window' with these options used to sit under the various theme choices.....

6. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Nov 3, 2015
  7. Thank you, I now have the classic context menu back.....I dont see how you could change the timings without doing this !!!!!

8. davidhk Win User

reply deleted by me because of irrelevancy.
    I would have deleted/ cancel the reply if there were such an option.
    Sorry.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. re customizing windows desktop themes no options showing - Similar Threads - customizing desktop themes

2. Windows 10 touch keyboard to get themes, new customization options

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 touch keyboard to get themes, new customization options: Windows 10’s built-in touch keyboard has been around for a long time and it’s a solid keyboard option. It comes with a lot of the standard features, including dark and light themes, auto-complete, emoji, and keyboard customization. According to our tests, the default touch...
  3. Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes: I can't find a way to delete a custom theme. I replace the background with a picture and 10 min. later the theme photos return. Even when I choose another theme it only lasts 10 minutes before reverting back. HDI delete this persistent theme?...
  4. Theme customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Theme customization: I tried to customize windows in terms of background and text. In order to do that, I had to select high contrast setting and then do whatever I want. It did worked pretty fine, BUT, Excel's background turned black on its own and I have a huge lists with differently colored...
  5. A problem with customized theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A problem with customized theme: Hi guys Days ago my laptop ran out of battery and went to hibernate and I turned it on again without recharged it ,After a less than 5 minutes suddenly it shutdown itself and when I turned it on after I recharged it stuck on login screen, every times I enter my password it...
  6. Custom Themes

Custom Themes: So,I just uninstalled a theme,now,i cant open settings,doesn't show me nothing.And when I try to open personalize it shows me this: ______________________________________________________________________ |_ms-settings:personalization-background_____________________|✖️| |...
  7. More ways to customize the desktop/External Themes + Legacy Themes

More ways to customize the desktop/External Themes + Legacy Themes: This is what the rundown on some features I'd like to see in Windows 10: More ways to use the colors to customize the desktop for the Metro Theme A unified/customizable icon theme An ability to use an external theme for Windows 10 of Metro doesn't please your fancy The...
  8. Customizing Themes

Customizing Themes: I would like to add corporate information e.g. company vision, mission, objectives etc onto some of the nice images that come with Windows 7/10 so that while the computer is ideal I can use it to communication good and useful company information. Is this allowable by MS?...
  9. Windows 10 Custom Themes

Windows 10 Custom Themes: If i install third party themes can i take sfc and DISM errors? 45896
  10. Custom themes not working

Custom themes not working: Whenever I try to use a custom theme downloaded from the likes of DeviantArt, I get this (i.e. horrible big borders and boxes round the minimize etc buttons, and no element of the theme), it's basically the same as the inbuilt Aero Lite theme: [img] Rather than what it...