Windows 10: Recent items not visible under Windows 10 Taskbar icons

Discus and support Recent items not visible under Windows 10 Taskbar icons in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It’s quite possible that you are working simultaneously on many files and documents together and therefore require to visit them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 20, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Recent items not visible under Windows 10 Taskbar icons

Recent items not visible under Windows 10 Taskbar icons Recent-items-not-showing-on-taskbar-100x100.jpg
    Recent items not visible under Windows 10 Taskbar icons Recent-items-not-showing-on-taskbar-150x88.jpg It’s quite possible that you are working simultaneously on many files and documents together and therefore require to visit them regularly to incorporate changes if any. However, what if right-clicking these items icons in the Taskbar no longer shows Recent [...]

This post Recent items not visible under Windows 10 Taskbar icons is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 20, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Recently Opened Items Bugs on Taskbar

Hi, you might find this helpful:
    Reset and Clear Recent Items and Frequent Places in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

or
    Turn On or Off Recent Items and Frequent Places in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    from the Tutorial section
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index | Windows 10 Tutorials

dalchina, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Recently used items does not show after a recent Windows update

I received an automatic update to Windows 10 on 4/3/2016. Now, Windows 10 will not display recently used items no matter what I do.

I took the following steps to correct the problem:

1. Right click on desktop.

2. Select Personalization.

3. Select Start.

4. Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar is already turned on, but items do not appear on Start or the taskbar.

What is happening?

Also, Start no longer displays anything. There is no listing of applications.

Original title: Windows 10 update has set recently used items so they do not display

TimothyGranger, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Hawky Win User

Enable Recent Items Jump Lists in Start but not on the taskbar?

Alright, so in Windows 10 there is the option in Settings under Personalization > Start called "Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar". Enabling this turns on Recent Items on programs in the Start menu and on the right-click menu on programs on the task bar. I like having Jump Lists enabled on my Start menu, but I hate having them on the taskbar! When I right-click a program like Chrome or Premiere on the taskbar the Recents list is huge! It towers almost to the top of my 1080p screen and I hate it because I never click any of them!

So I was wondering if there is a registry/group policy edit anywhere that enables Recent Jump Lists on Start but not on the taskbar? I think it's stupid these options aren't separate in the first place!

Hawky, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Recent items not visible under Windows 10 Taskbar icons - Similar Threads - Recent items visible

2. Some Taskbar icons not visible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Taskbar icons not visible.: Some of the taskbar icons are not visible, they are still accessible when hovered over. How to fix this black taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-taskbar-icons-not-visible/27ce24c0-b25f-4a66-a8d1-d7cdd37fa5da
  3. Some Taskbar icons not visible.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some Taskbar icons not visible.: Some of the taskbar icons are not visible, they are still accessible when hovered over. How to fix this black taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-taskbar-icons-not-visible/27ce24c0-b25f-4a66-a8d1-d7cdd37fa5da
  4. Some Taskbar icons not visible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to keep the taskbar icons visible? Windows 10

How to keep the taskbar icons visible? Windows 10: When I hover over a taskbar icon, I want to see the preview list of open objects until I move the mouse away. With the present settings the icons hides after a second or two....
  6. MS To Do icon on taskbar not visible

in Windows 10 Support
    MS To Do icon on taskbar not visible: I have the MS To Do app on my desktop. When I start To Do space is allocated on the Task Bar for the icon but the icon is not visible. Similarly if I pin the app to the task Bar. The icon is from a .ico file that I downloaded from the web and is blue with a white tick, but...
  7. pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible

pinned icons in taskbar are hidden or not visible: hi there, after an update my pinned icons in the taskbar like windows explorer, internet explorer, and pinned icons like chrome and other stuff which is present on the left-hand bottom as u know are not visible only Cortana and start menu icon and search icon is...
  8. Pinned items on taskbar suddenly not visible

Pinned items on taskbar suddenly not visible: I have been running Windows 10 for over 2 years, without any major issues. I have the Microsoft Office App's (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook) pinned to my taskbar. But starting today, although all app's seem to be there, the icons for Word and Powerpoint have...
  9. Recently Opened Items Bugs on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Recently Opened Items Bugs on Taskbar: Hey guys. Even i turning off "Show recently opened in Jump Lists or the taskbar" options on Setting my recently opened files, pictures, videos still showing when i right click the icon on taskbar. Is there anyway to force close this options? Because seems like it's bugged...
  10. some items not visible

in Windows 10 Support
    some items not visible: I have had Windows10 for months now and some of my web sites I can't see everything. An example is Pinterest. I get a msg someone is following the same ideas I am, I go to the page and see no pictures only words underneath. Please advise what am I missing in my Windows10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recent files in taskbar icon

2. recent files not showing in taskbar

3. windows10 Excel taskbar recent list is not update

4. show recently openened items in jump lists on start or the taskbar chrome not working,
  5. icon on taskbar not showing recent files,
  6. my recent files are not showing on my taskbar icons in windows 10 pro ver.1903