Windows 10: recently updated to windows 10

Discus and support recently updated to windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need so much help, my computer is barely functioning, i want to go back to windows 7. but its so slow. it says to remove account how the heck do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jude, Aug 25, 2015.

1. jude Win User

recently updated to windows 10

I need so much help, my computer is barely functioning, i want to go back to windows 7. but its so slow.
    it says to remove account how the heck do i do that? any help is so welcome

:)

2. Recently updated from windows 8.1 to windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Which site are you referring to?

• Have you checked with a different browser? What is the status?

• Have you checked with a different website? What is the status?

• Are you able to upload other photos with our any issues?

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Recently updated from windows 8.1 to windows 10

I just uploaded another profile picture from snap fish to a site and it came out sideways again. I thought there would be something I could do to put it right , cut copy paste is all that could be done. Could it be the site fault and not mine ?

Dodoman7642, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 25, 2015
  5. jude Win User
    why is my computer so very slow almost not working slow

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    It could be from a number of reasons why for that.

1) Older hardware that's not fast.

2) Windows Updates downloading and installing in the background.

3) Corruption

4) etc....

Brink, Aug 25, 2015
  7. jude Win User
    any suggestions what to do?

8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 25, 2015
  9. ossie Win User
    Uninstall Antivirus Reboot and Reinstall Antivirus. Windows defender is then turned off correctly otherwise it hogs CPU! Had that on 2 machines now!

ossie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. recently updated to windows 10 - Similar Threads - recently updated

2. Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated...: Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated windows and now in device manager it shows Drivers not installed and i cant find drivers anywhere...
  3. Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated...: Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated windows and now in device manager it shows Drivers not installed and i cant find drivers anywhere...
  4. Hi i Have connected My Wheel Alignment Machine with my computer and recently i updated...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”: Hello,Recently, I did a restoration of an older version on Windows to fix startup issues, but now I receive the startup failure message, and it directs me to this page...
  6. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”: Hello,Recently, I did a restoration of an older version on Windows to fix startup issues, but now I receive the startup failure message, and it directs me to this page...
  7. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Internet doesn't work on Web Browsers After Recent Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet doesn't work on Web Browsers After Recent Update: Ever since the new updates on my laptop the internet doesn't work on the web browsers. I've tried several different type of web browsers to no avail.I know there's internet because new updates can be downloaded etc. The updates were the KB5033375 and KB5035853.I've tried the...
  9. Internet doesn't work on Web Browsers After Recent Update

Internet doesn't work on Web Browsers After Recent Update: Ever since the new updates on my laptop the internet doesn't work on the web browsers. I've tried several different type of web browsers to no avail.I know there's internet because new updates can be downloaded etc. The updates were the KB5033375 and KB5035853.I've tried the...
  10. Updating Microsoft Curl to the most recent version. Curl 7.84 <= 8.2.1 Header DoS...

Updating Microsoft Curl to the most recent version. Curl 7.84 <= 8.2.1 Header DoS...: Hi,I have several servers that have this version of Curl installed. I want to get my servers updated to the most recent version so my questions are:1. What is the best way to get these servers up to the most current version? It seems we are lacking 11 updates since then.2....