Windows 10: Red lines under text without pushing or asking for them

Discus and support Red lines under text without pushing or asking for them in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello All: I'll be typing away and suddenly my typing will be UNDERLINED IN RED as though it's editing and I have to back track or remove all I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by margor, Mar 26, 2016.

1. margor Win User

Red lines under text without pushing or asking for them

Hello All:

I'll be typing away and suddenly my typing will be UNDERLINED IN RED as though it's editing and I have to back track or remove all I've typed to be rid of said RED UNERLINES, HELP!

:)

margor, Mar 26, 2016

2. Disappearing Keyboard, It is a known issue with Mango,

It's my impression that the problem happens when there is a spelling mistake in the text (red wavey line under a word). I've only seen it in these cases.

9a65224c-6c45-4a6c-9fb4-8a7b8e3b66ec, Mar 26, 2016
  3. C3 has no Drafts folder?

Also, in the first hours that I had the phone, if I accidently pushed the Red Phone, the message was lost but when I started a new one, the old text was still there. At the moment this isn't working neither. Could it be because creating a new text is under
    a quicklink?

Puffie---01, Mar 26, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Is the red line jagged ?

If yes, it is Spell Check telling you the word is misspelled.
    It will also happen if you type 2 words without a space in between.

davidhk, Mar 26, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Red lines under text without pushing or asking for them - Similar Threads - Red lines under

2. Red and blue line on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Red and blue line on screen: I am on 19592. I downloaded this update and now I get red and blue lines on the top and bottom of the screen when I start up. In addition, I am running at 100GB with Spectrum and the start up menu is very slow. Thanks 153264
  3. red circle with a line through it

in Windows 10 Customization
    red circle with a line through it: how to I delete a 'red circle with a line through it' from my screen? I have no idea why it appeared in the first place! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-circle-with-a-line-through-it/42d8bf4d-b02b-453f-abd2-504d87df016d
  4. Apps Will not open and white line appears under them

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps Will not open and white line appears under them: Hello, My pc reasently updated and i tried to watch Netfilx but it did not open and I tried to open Microsoft Store to uninstall it and install it again but the same thing happend.Can somebody help me?[IMG]...
  5. Typing lines of text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Typing lines of text: At end of line of text how do I move cursor to next line and not use Enter or Shift key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-lines-of-text/f6e53a9f-9d5a-4074-81bd-68f6b5391dc8"
  6. horizontal red lines on screen

horizontal red lines on screen: so I just started up my computer and my screen has horizontal red lines on it that are flickering they only show when i start up windows 10 and im on my screen where you see apps and stuff but when im on my load up screen they are not there i don't know how to fix...
  7. text under-intensified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    text under-intensified: I have an HP win 10 (update 1803). The text on this machine is usually very pale, but not always. For Edge, if I zoom to 100% or greater it's mostly ok, but zooming under 100% it goes very pale. Going to different websites it seems to be hit or miss. Is there a fix for...
  8. Green Line Under Taskbar

Green Line Under Taskbar: I know this has to do with virtual desktops... but it's super obnoxious. Is there a way to get rid of it? I don't really need or want multiple desktops anyway, and it's irritating that it shows a little green bar under every program even when I only have one desktop... 14448
  9. Strange red text line in Windows Update screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange red text line in Windows Update screen: Hi there guys, noticed a strange red line in my Windows Update screen. Posting screenshot here (it's in italian, but I'll offer a rough translation of the red line underneath) [img] The red line says something like "Some settings are handled by the...
  10. Windows 10 Tiles greyed out-Line under them in all apps-

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Tiles greyed out-Line under them in all apps-: Basically as the title says, My windows 10 apps are f**ked and Ive tried stuff and it doesn't work, Anyone here who can help? 61135