Windows 10: Red lines under text without pushing or asking for them

Discus and support Red lines under text without pushing or asking for them in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello All: I'll be typing away and suddenly my typing will be UNDERLINED IN RED as though it's editing and I have to back track or remove all I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by margor, Mar 26, 2016.

1. margor Win User

Red lines under text without pushing or asking for them

Hello All:

I'll be typing away and suddenly my typing will be UNDERLINED IN RED as though it's editing and I have to back track or remove all I've typed to be rid of said RED UNERLINES, HELP!

:)

margor, Mar 26, 2016

2. Disappearing Keyboard, It is a known issue with Mango,

It's my impression that the problem happens when there is a spelling mistake in the text (red wavey line under a word). I've only seen it in these cases.

9a65224c-6c45-4a6c-9fb4-8a7b8e3b66ec, Mar 26, 2016
  3. C3 has no Drafts folder?

Also, in the first hours that I had the phone, if I accidently pushed the Red Phone, the message was lost but when I started a new one, the old text was still there. At the moment this isn't working neither. Could it be because creating a new text is under
    a quicklink?

Puffie---01, Mar 26, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Is the red line jagged ?

If yes, it is Spell Check telling you the word is misspelled.
    It will also happen if you type 2 words without a space in between.

davidhk, Mar 26, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Red lines under text without pushing or asking for them - Similar Threads - Red lines under

2. Red Line under the password lock on the lockscreen when the textbox is selected for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red Line under the password lock on the lockscreen when the textbox is selected for...: HelloWhen the windows 11 lock screen is locked I click on the password input letterbox and there is a red line that appears underneath the text box within the textbox, There's no customizable option to change the red line to a green line or blue line that I could find. How do...
  3. Red Line under the password lock on the lockscreen when the textbox is selected for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red Line under the password lock on the lockscreen when the textbox is selected for...: HelloWhen the windows 11 lock screen is locked I click on the password input letterbox and there is a red line that appears underneath the text box within the textbox, There's no customizable option to change the red line to a green line or blue line that I could find. How do...
  4. red squiggle under any text i type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red squiggle under any text i type: After trying to install another language keyboard which failed, I now have this happening wherever I type in text, even right here . How can we stop this madness in win 11 pleaseThanksJohn...
  5. red squiggle under any text i type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    red squiggle under any text i type: After trying to install another language keyboard which failed, I now have this happening wherever I type in text, even right here . How can we stop this madness in win 11 pleaseThanksJohn...
  6. Red wavy lines under text as illustrated here - Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 - How do I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Red wavy lines under text as illustrated here - Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 - How do I...: Tried various things via Settings but can't get rid of . Really frustrating. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-wavy-lines-under-text-as-illustrated-here/9625dc9d-bf2d-43f5-b4b9-f4ba1c1dc18a
  7. Red wiggly lines under words in shapes in Excel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red wiggly lines under words in shapes in Excel: I get red wiggly lines under all my words correctly and incorrectly spelled whenever I insert a shape into Excel. I haven't been able to find a solution online, though I've noted others have posted this query in places, but without successful resolutions. Seems like a bug to...
  8. red circle with red diagonal line on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    red circle with red diagonal line on desktop: hi I have a red circle with a red diagonal line through in surrounded by a box on my screen what does this mean thanks bridget https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-circle-with-red-diagonal-line-on-desktop/74ea0b6a-8c9d-4080-9ec9-1a566cd5c725
  9. Apps Will not open and white line appears under them

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps Will not open and white line appears under them: Hello, My pc reasently updated and i tried to watch Netfilx but it did not open and I tried to open Microsoft Store to uninstall it and install it again but the same thing happend.Can somebody help me?[IMG]...
  10. Strange red text line in Windows Update screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange red text line in Windows Update screen: Hi there guys, noticed a strange red line in my Windows Update screen. Posting screenshot here (it's in italian, but I'll offer a rough translation of the red line underneath) [img] The red line says something like "Some settings are handled by the...