Windows 10: Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).

Discus and support Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug). in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I had this bug today with the Notifications Icons area that was "huge" compared with the icon, tried a few thing before get it back to "normal".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OrLoko, Oct 14, 2019.

1. OrLoko Win User

Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).

So, I had this bug today with the Notifications Icons area that was "huge" compared with the icon, tried a few thing before get it back to "normal". Don't know if this is a new thing or if you guys already encounter it before.

bug version - 100% Scale, 1920x1080.

Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug). [​IMG]

To fix it, change the scale for 125% for example than back to 100%.

Now your notification icons area should look like this:

Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug). [​IMG]

If you know how to make it even smaller, comment below, I would like to make the grey area to be the exact same size of the icons...

:)

OrLoko, Oct 14, 2019
  2. redtuy3 Win User

How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?

Thank you for your suggestion, I'd prefer a different (and possibly cheaper) solution.

I also tried ObjectDock a few months ago and I had two major problems:

1. It does not support Windows 10 and Windows 10 apps (as you said).
    2. It does not support notification badges.

redtuy3, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Hans L Win User
    Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).

Are notification area icons actually shortcuts?

Are notification area icons actually shortcuts? I have a calendar in the notification area, and it always opens reduced, but I want it to open maximized. In a shortcut, I would know how to do this, but I have never been able to figure out how to do it in
    a notification area icon. Any tip?

Thanks,

Hans L

HansLeander, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).

1. Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug). - Similar Threads - Reduce Notification Icons

2. Icons in Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons in Taskbar Notification Area: I keep having to re-enable my preferred apps in the "Select which icons appear on Taskbar notification area". Is there a fix for this? 183716
  3. Unwanted icons in the notification area

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted icons in the notification area: Some programs insist on putting their icon in the notification tray, and then the company uses that "feature" for advertising in relentless pop up notifications. This is not an appropriate use of the notification tray, nor should have Microsoft allowed such program behavior...
  4. Reduce notifications size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reduce notifications size: Is there a way to make notifications smaller on Windows 10? submitted by /u/slitzzzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf39el/reduce_notifications_size/
  5. notification area sound icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    notification area sound icon: Windows 10 on Bootcamp - Notification area sound icon does not control sound, any ideas please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area-sound-icon/4cf1a029-4624-41fc-88d5-8f22ea492241
  6. icon in notification area

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    icon in notification area: my icon in notification area has grows legs and left it is missing . how do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/icon-in-notification-area/d449855c-35f5-4971-adc1-47e795376db8
  7. Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?: Same question for the System Tray? 109917
  8. Notification Area Icons location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Area Icons location: Could not find "Notification Area Icons" in "All Control Panel Items" for Windows 10, but I could find it under Settings-System-Notifications. Is that normal for Windows 10? How can I add it in the "All Control Panel Items"? Thanks 42364
  9. Customize the Notification Area Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize the Notification Area Icons: Hi ! In Windows 7 there was a pannel to customize which icons you want to show or hide in the Notification Area. Like this : [img] Does this pannel got deleted in Windows 10 ? If yes, is there a solution to hide/show icons from the notification area ? The options...
  10. How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?: Hi, I'd like to increase the size of icons in system tray / notification area of Windows 10. Is it possible to do this, maybe changing some registry values? Thank you in advance. 75515