Windows 10: Reinstall all the Windows 10 Default Apps with Batch Script

Discus and support Reinstall all the Windows 10 Default Apps with Batch Script in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With this batch script you can re-install and re-register all the default apps that are shipped with Windows 10. Code: :: Reinstall and Re-register... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FreeBooter, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Reinstall all the Windows 10 Default Apps with Batch Script

With this batch script you can re-install and re-register all the default apps that are shipped with Windows 10.

Code:
    *ArrowReinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10

:)

FreeBooter, Feb 14, 2020
  2. yegorsw Win User

Run the audio troubleshooter from a batch script

I have an automated home theatre setup - a batch script that enables my TV as a display, and changes the TV to be my primary display (so games and apps open on my TV instead of my monitor).

The same script also changes my default audio device to be the TV.

The problem is every time I turn off my TV, it disappears from the list of audio output devices in Windows 10, and even when I turn it back on, it does not appear in the list. However, if I RIGHT CLICK on the audio icon and select "troubleshoot sound problems"
    and immediately cancel/close the troubleshooter, the TV is automagically added to my list of output devices.

My question is - is there any way to have this troubleshooter be launched from a batch script and instantly closed? Alternatively, is there a way to force a refresh of the audio devices through a batch script?

yegorsw, Feb 14, 2020
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows 10 forgets default apps

I have noticed like not 5mins ago that Winamp just got kicked out of my default apps list in Windows 10 Pro.
    I installed this installation not max 3 weeks ago with fresh downloaded Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft Media Creation Tool, is there a way to fix this bcs I using sfc /scannow don't do a lot for me and I have run it before on this installation.

Before u ask, I have fully updated my Windows 10 with all non-insider/beta updates.

The only thing I have disabled is the uac prompt that popup when u need admin for applications to run bcs it's simply annoying.

I don't remember having all these problems with Windows 8.1 Pro when i was using that and I am really thinking about going back so I can have "fully control" over Windows again with like disabling all the admin crap bcs I feel like it's messing more up and makes things less useful in Windows 10 with all these small problems I have and I read a lot of ppl having problems with various things time and time again where they needed to reinstall Win10 over and over to get it to work fully.

Any advice on how I can get Windows 10 to just work as a "daily driver" without all these small annoying things? *Frown Reinstall all the Windows 10 Default Apps with Batch Script :(

puma99dk|, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Julivgar Win User

Reinstall all the Windows 10 Default Apps with Batch Script

Netfix Batch Script- Fix internet connection

Somebody please try my batch script Netfix and leave feedback so I can improve it. thank you!

My goal is to make a troubleshooter to help the built in "Windows Network Diagnostics" fix internet connection problems. How can you help?

1. Download/copy the code on notepad then save as "Netfix.bat" or "Netfix.cmd"

2. Test the Batch script

3. Provide feedback and/or suggestions

Thank you!

Julivgar, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Reinstall all the Windows 10 Default Apps with Batch Script

1. Reinstall all the Windows 10 Default Apps with Batch Script - Similar Threads - Reinstall Default Apps

2. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:Code and result:Code:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press...
  3. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:Code and result:Code:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press...
  4. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press any key. echo Before...
  5. PageFile.sys batch script

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    PageFile.sys batch script: Hello, I need help writing a batch script that would configure Windows Virtual Memory based on the amount of RAM installed If you have 4 GB of RAM, set virtual memory to 8 GB (Custom size: set both initial and maximum size to 8192) If you have 8 GB of RAM, set virtual memory...
  6. Batch Scripts / Programs.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Batch Scripts / Programs.: The members and quests who use this forum know how professional, informative and helpful it is! In order to help members solve their problems/issues we often ask them to run certain programs and perform certain tasks and then upload [ post ] the results to the forum for us...
  7. Uninstall Windows 10 Built-in Apps With Batch Script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Windows 10 Built-in Apps With Batch Script: Windows 10 includes a variety of universal apps, you can uninstall them, but Microsoft doesn’t allow you to easily uninstall them in the usual way. With this batch script you can uninstall build-in apps. Code: :: Uninstall Windows 10 Built-in Apps @Echo Off & Color 0E...
  8. Batch scripting problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Batch scripting problems: So i found a bug. In batch scripting, I can only store 3 variables. I don't know the cause for this. Here's the code, if you need it. @ echo off title Elevator OS by Lackmey on YouTube and Reddit set gdata=No data found (this one works) set 1data=No data found (this one...
  9. Batch script to automatically uninstall and Reinstall a driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Batch script to automatically uninstall and Reinstall a driver: For some strange reason I've had a faulty external Seagate 8TB driver/HDD for the last year The problem is this: everytime I reboot the computer, the HDD is not automatically recognized so I have to do this 1. Open Device Manager 2. Remove the USB attached SCSI mass storage...
  10. Batch script question

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch script question: Hello, I want make a batch script to delete a spefic folder on the C disk, but how can I get only that spefic folder? I got this: Code: FOR /D %%p IN ("C:\USERS\%USERNAME%\Downloads\*.*") DO rmdir "%%p" /s /q cd C:\USERS\%USERNAME%\Downloads\ del *.* /q /s timeout /t 5...