Windows 10: Reinstall Windows Store after uninstalling from Windows 10!

Discus and support Reinstall Windows Store after uninstalling from Windows 10! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, On a Windows 10 installation, I did remove the Windows Store app with the following commands: $Packages = 'Microsoft.WindowsStore',... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeltaSM, Jun 22, 2016.

1. DeltaSM Win User

Reinstall Windows Store after uninstalling from Windows 10!

Hello,

On a Windows 10 installation, I did remove the Windows Store app with the following commands:

$Packages = 'Microsoft.WindowsStore',
    Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Where-Object Name -In $Packages | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online | Where-Object DisplayName -In $Packages | Remove-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online

Unfortunately, I should not do that because I need it back now!

How can I have it back? I found several solutions on Internet (Powershell commands) but none of these are working for the moment *Sad

Thanks in advance! *Smile

:)

DeltaSM, Jun 22, 2016
  2. vango44 Win User

windows store won't open reinstall

Follow the instructions from the following site to reinstall the Windows Store:

Reset, Uninstall & Reinstall Windows Store

Reset didn't do it for me but the reinstall did it. Don't forget a reboot after the install.

vango44, Jun 22, 2016
  3. About Windows Defender

Recently I install Avast antivirus app from the store, after that Windows Defender is uninstall, so I want to reinstall Windows Defender on my Windows 10 PC ?

SHUBHAMAHIRRAO, Jun 22, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Jun 24, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    If I had £1 each time I saw a post where people use unofficial ways to remove core apps and break Windows, and find they cannot reverse it.

Try doing a repair install and if that does not work, you will probably need to reinstall OS. If you can wait a few weeks, it should get repaired automatically when redstone is released.

Actually what you could do is image backup current install, join Insider Program and upgrade to latest build in the Slow Ring which is quite stable, and upgrade to redstone in a few weeks.

cereberus, Jun 24, 2016
  6. DeltaSM Win User
    Yes, it's not working unfortunately *Sad

1£? It worth nothing since the Brexit *Biggrin

You tell about unofficial ways, what are the official ones? What is the best way to remove undesired apps?

I found no solution for this issue so I will wait for the next Update (Anniversary/Redstone).

DeltaSM, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Reinstall Windows Store after uninstalling from Windows 10! - Similar Threads - Reinstall Store uninstalling

2. Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.: This is a new topic, as the previous one was not answered.I have a question about regedit and uninstall. It has the following path: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\". So, does it make sense to export the entire Unistall...
  3. Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.: This is a new topic, as the previous one was not answered.I have a question about regedit and uninstall. It has the following path: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\". So, does it make sense to export the entire Unistall...
  4. Uninstall and restore it after reinstalling Windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10: A website, Micro Global...something represented themselves as Microsoft and convinced my friend he needed to have them secure his laptop to the tune of $900.00. He was instructed to use Any Desk. They refuse to refund and continue to harass him. Would uninstalling Windows and...
  6. Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10: A website, Micro Global...something represented themselves as Microsoft and convinced my friend he needed to have them secure his laptop to the tune of $900.00. He was instructed to use Any Desk. They refuse to refund and continue to harass him. Would uninstalling Windows and...
  7. Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10: If I uninstall Windows 10 to reinstall due to no space will I be able to do that without problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-and-reinstall-windows-10/129f1551-b56b-4d1c-89e7-9b2b94647827
  9. Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10: Hi! I am a Windows 10 user. I recently sent my laptop for repair and addition of SDD, but when it came back, I noticed the product key was changed. I don't know much about computer stuff, but I noticed I couldn't install Windows' updates and some of the online features...
  10. Need To Reinstall Windows Store After A Thorough Uninstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need To Reinstall Windows Store After A Thorough Uninstall: hi. I couldn't get Microsoft store to work for the past month...even after the recent win10 update. none of the troubleshooting methods worked to fix it. so...I thought uninstalling and reinstalling might do the trick. I completely uninstalled and now can't get Microsoft...