Windows 10: Reminder: Check your Windows Insider Program settings

Discus and support Reminder: Check your Windows Insider Program settings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With the Release Preview ring soon (see this blog post for details), we’re planning to move Windows Insiders in the Fast ring forward to 20H1. We will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Reminder: Check your Windows Insider Program settings

Source: Check your Windows Insider Program settings - Windows Insider

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Apr 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Getting out of the Insider Program

Hi,

Follow the Steps below and check.

• Open the Settings app, hit ‘Update & security’.
    • Under Windows Update, hit ‘Advanced options’.
    • Then, under ‘Get Insider builds’, press the ‘Stop Insider Builds’ button.

Hope this helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Alfred001 Win User

Reminders program?

I used to rely on Cortana for reminders and after having missed several important things, including a potential job opportunity, I've learned my lesson and I'm looking for a replacement.

So, can someone suggest a reminder software.

The features I need:

- possibility of setting daily and weekly reminders

- possibility of delaying (snoozing) reminders once they pop up

Desirable, but not essential features:

- syncing with my Android

- a calendar view showing all the reminders

Alfred001, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Reminder: Check your Windows Insider Program settings - Similar Threads - Reminder Check Insider

2. Searching a "Remind Me" program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Searching a "Remind Me" program: Hello,I am looking for some small simple program, sort of "Remind Me" program, to enter a note or two.Searched the internet, tried some but they are too complicated.Just a simple program which will start when turning computer on.Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thankswin...
  3. Searching a "Remind Me" program

in Windows 10 Support
    Searching a "Remind Me" program: Hello,I am looking for some small simple program, sort of "Remind Me" program, to enter a note or two.Searched the internet, tried some but they are too complicated.Just a simple program which will start when turning computer on.Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thankswin...
  4. Windows Insider Program page is blank in Windows Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Program page is blank in Windows Settings: [ATTACH]If you find that the Windows Insider Program page in Windows Settings is blank, then […] This article Windows Insider Program page is blank in Windows Settings first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Not able to join Windows Insider program, settings hidden

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to join Windows Insider program, settings hidden: Hello there I just got myself a new PC, as always, I want to join Windows Insider Program, but my PC is telling: "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization". This is the main Administrator account of the PC and running Windows 10 Home Single Language. Please...
  6. It is time to check Windows Insider Settings

in Windows 10 News
    It is time to check Windows Insider Settings: The next feature update for Windows 10, the May 2019 Update, will be released at the end of May to the general public. The release and other decisions that Microsoft made in the recent past impact the Windows Insider program. Microsoft published a short, and rather cryptic,...
  7. Windows 10 Calendar will not let me set reminder/notification of appts. Checked set up and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calendar will not let me set reminder/notification of appts. Checked set up and...: I've check Calendar Set up and have checked Windows 10 Set up. Everything is on but still will not allow me to set reminders/notification in the Calendar when scheduling appts. What do I do?...
  8. TV Program Reminders

TV Program Reminders: Can anyone explain to me how to get TV Program Reminders set up for my Calendar on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/tv-program-reminders/0c2eec35-fbef-4ab3-bad8-fb38e3b21a99
  9. Reminders program?

Reminders program?: I used to rely on Cortana for reminders and after having missed several important things, including a potential job opportunity, I've learned my lesson and I'm looking for a replacement. So, can someone suggest a reminder software. The features I need: - possibility...
  10. Reminder Programs?

Reminder Programs?: Anyone know of any programs/apps similar to Reminderfox that runs in Windows 10? 5083