Windows 10: Remove Apps from My Account

Discus and support Remove Apps from My Account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to remove Windows apps from my account? Just like what you can do from Google Playstore? TIA. 54835 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by spiritvorg, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Remove Apps from My Account

Is there a way to remove Windows apps from my account? Just like what you can do from Google Playstore? TIA.

:)

spiritvorg, Jun 29, 2016

2. remove apps from account list windowsphone.com

How can I remove apps from Windowsphone.com apps list. I have a number of phones and I give regular demos of windows phone in my roles.

My phone was a loaner and the individual left some "unsightly" apps in my account that I want to get rid off from the list as it looks unprofessional, how can I do this or can I raise a call somewhere to have these blanked from my account. All I get is re-install.

i dont want to get another live ID as it defeats the purpose and my Card info is on the phone as well.

TheMasterPrawn, Jun 29, 2016
  3. remove apps from account list windowsphone.com

As far as I know, there is no way to remove items from that list.

I wish there was because I have tried a slew of programs that I eventually deleted because I did not like them. I would like to remove them permanently as well. Hopefully we will be able to easily do that at some point in time.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jun 29, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Remove Apps from My Account

Edwin, Jun 29, 2016
  5. spiritvorg, Jun 29, 2016
  6. Nevermind, I found the cause - this feature is for insiders only. but still, it's good to know that this feature will be implemented sooner or later.

spiritvorg, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Remove Apps from My Account

1. Remove Apps from My Account - Similar Threads - Remove Apps Account

2. Work account removal from MS Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work account removal from MS Apps: I had a work account signed into my Microsoft Office online software & onedrive. I am no longer employed there and I can't figure out how to remove that account from my Word and Excel apps. Please help...
  3. Work account removal from MS Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Work account removal from MS Apps: I had a work account signed into my Microsoft Office online software & onedrive. I am no longer employed there and I can't figure out how to remove that account from my Word and Excel apps. Please help...
  4. Work account removal from MS Apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Removing a account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing a account from my computer: Need help removing my work account off my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-account-from-my-computer/d0bee436-e323-4ecf-aff2-7b2e8a336aa5
  6. Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.: I can't remove these mail accounts from mail app, why is it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-mail-accounts-from-mail-app/92bb7781-493e-4e6e-8833-c186eb26b296
  7. Minecraft was removed from my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft was removed from my account: Went to start up minecraft windows edition and was greeted with an error code see picture, upon checking my library, i found that the game was no longer there, and upon checking the app page itself, its now telling me i need to pay for it. I received my copy of windows...
  8. How to remove account from email and app accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove account from email and app accounts: Hi, One of my users ticked the option: "allow my organization to manage my device" when she logged on to her Office365 account in Office2019. The problem is, she can no longer log into her office programs. It only asks for an emailadress, but never a password (because of...
  9. Removing Email & App account that was removed from teh server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Email & App account that was removed from teh server: Our system Admin initially created my account with a misspelling in the email address. he then created a correct account and deleted the misspelled email account. I deleted the misspelled account in my outlook. But Windows still lists the misspelled account in Settings ->...
  10. Does removing an account from Mail App also remove it from Outlook?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Does removing an account from Mail App also remove it from Outlook?: Hello, After an upgrade to Windows 10, the accounts from Outlook were added to the Mail App. I don't want to use the Mail App and even though I set notifications to off Windows keeps bugging me about the Mail App. Thus I want to delete these accounts from the Mail App....