Windows 10: Remove OneDrive from the Explorer Side Panel in Windows 10

Discus and support Remove OneDrive from the Explorer Side Panel in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I do not wish to have OneDrive appear in the File Explorer side panel. Is there an easy way to do this? There is a way to do this in Windows 8.1 but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bulldog, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Bulldog Win User

Remove OneDrive from the Explorer Side Panel in Windows 10

I do not wish to have OneDrive appear in the File Explorer side panel. Is there an easy way to do this?

There is a way to do this in Windows 8.1 but I don't think it works for Windows 10 because the registry key referenced in that method:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\ {8E74D236-7F35-4720-B138-1FED0B85EA75}\ShellFolder

does not exist in Windows 10.

Class ID {8E74D236 ... does exist elsewhere but the ShellFolder subkey is empty.

:)

Bulldog, Jan 28, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Jan 28, 2015
  3. How to remove "Quick Access" from the File Explorer left side navigation pane in Windows 10 (64bit)

A user in the house would like to completely remove "Quick Access" from the left side navigation panel in File Explorer.

They are running the 64 bit version of Windows 10 Pro.

I have done the steps of "View", "Options", "Open File Explorer to This PC" and clearing the check marks under privacy and clearing the file history.

Quick Access still appears on the left side navigation panel.

Is there an administrator or other setting that I can use to have "Quick Access" not appear at all in the left side navigation pane?

Thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RobertKlier, Jan 28, 2015
  4. Bulldog Win User

Bulldog, Jan 30, 2015
  5. davehc Win User
    I can see your link leads to your own post. Did that work for you in the latest build?
    It had no effect on mine

davehc, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove OneDrive from the Explorer Side Panel in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove OneDrive Explorer

2. CLOSE Windows File Explorer Right Side Panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CLOSE Windows File Explorer Right Side Panel: How to CLOSE Right side panel in File Explorer? On 4/2020 SusieBartz asked this question, however Paulo GM's response to Click View > Click Details is incorrect.MSFT sent an update Now, it changed my File Explorer by adding this panel and following Paulo's response does...
  3. CLOSE Windows File Explorer Right Side Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLOSE Windows File Explorer Right Side Panel: How to CLOSE Right side panel in File Explorer? On 4/2020 SusieBartz asked this question, however Paulo GM's response to Click View > Click Details is incorrect.MSFT sent an update Now, it changed my File Explorer by adding this panel and following Paulo's response does...
  4. CLOSE Windows File Explorer Right Side Panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove one from OneDrive folders from side explorer view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove one from OneDrive folders from side explorer view?: HiHow to remove "OneDrive" from this view?It's a duplicate. Both shortcuts are going to the same folder.Look on the attached screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-one-from-onedrive-folders-from-side/b9ee3582-b04f-4dc5-a812-872e7febdea5
  6. How to remove one from OneDrive folders from side explorer view?

How to remove one from OneDrive folders from side explorer view?: HiHow to remove "OneDrive" from this view?It's a duplicate. Both shortcuts are going to the same folder.Look on the attached screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-one-from-onedrive-folders-from-side/b9ee3582-b04f-4dc5-a812-872e7febdea5
  7. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer: I had to reinstall Windows 10 recently. While I was copying my files to C:\users\[MyName] I discovered that Microsoft pushed the OneDrive service and linked automatically, messing everything with the 5GB limit. I unlinked OneDrive and later uninstalled from Windows. The...
  8. Amazon Cloud Drive - Remove Side Panel

Amazon Cloud Drive - Remove Side Panel: Google Drive in Navigation Pane - Add or Remove in Windows 10 I seen this tutorial but was looking for one on how to remove Amazon Cloud Drive from the nav panel as it can't be simply remove the easy way . [img] 79199
  9. Windows Explorer quick access panel side changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer quick access panel side changed: When i open file explorer to view any drive or "my computer " etc , the folders , quick access panel , all are aligned to the right , and "minimize , maximize control" is shifted to top left , instead of top right , by default it is other way around , this is problematic , as...
  10. Remove onedrive from explorer breadcrumbs

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove onedrive from explorer breadcrumbs: I've disabled onedrive through group policy (I don't want to uninstall it just in case), I've employed the registry tweak to remove it from explorer's navigation bar, now how do I do remove onedrive from explorer's breadcrumbs? Finicky, I know. [img] 20520

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Remove one drive from the Explorer Side Panel

2. windows 10 home remove onedrive from explorer side panel