Windows 10: remove the profile/user picture

Discus and support remove the profile/user picture in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner. [img] sorry for my post its my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Chivas34, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Chivas34 Win User

remove the profile/user picture

Hi.. i just bought a 2nd hand laptop, please help me to remove the profile/user picture of the previous owner.

remove the profile/user picture [​IMG]

sorry for my post its my first time to ask help in this community.. thanks..

:)

Chivas34, Jan 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 temporary msn profile given how do I take it off

Do you want to remove the user profile or do you want to change the picture of the profile?

Press Windows key + R

Type: control userpasswords2

Hit Enter

Select the profile then click Remove

If its a profile picture, open Start > Settings > Accounts > Your info > under Create your picture click Browse for one

Andre Da Costa, Jan 25, 2018
  3. User profile picture

Yes , I'm the only user . And I don't set a password .

Faris AlTayan, Jan 25, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Chivas, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

The tutorial below can help show you how to remove the account picture history for this.

*Arrow Delete Account Picture History in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

However, since this is a used computer and their old account, it may be safer to create yourself a new administrator account, and delete this one.

Brink, Jan 25, 2018
  5. Chivas34 Win User
    done.. thank you very much..*Smile

Chivas34, Jan 25, 2018
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. remove the profile/user picture - Similar Threads - remove profile user

2. User's default picture REMOVAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User's default picture REMOVAL: I cannot remove the default user picture the anonimous blobs inside a circle on the login screen. I have tried all the suggested methods but none work. It worked in the past but not on the newer version of windows 11, even on a clean install with nothing else added....
  3. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile picture: Hello, How do I change my picture on my user profile. I changed my photo in my microsoft "manage account" my sync is on. Still, the picture in my user profile and in my office programs for that matter, still reflects the old picture.Thanks...
  4. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile picture: Hello, How do I change my picture on my user profile. I changed my photo in my microsoft "manage account" my sync is on. Still, the picture in my user profile and in my office programs for that matter, still reflects the old picture.Thanks...
  5. User profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. User profile picture blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User profile picture blurry: Recently my default user icon has became pixelated and blurry. I would like to fix this but nothing on the internet is telling me how. I don't understand why this is such an issue, or what caused this. I've checked for updates and my system is up to date, so that's not it....
  7. remove picture of local administrator acount/user profile

remove picture of local administrator acount/user profile: Hello.The lost month i am using the laptop of my brother.He is using it as local administrator and his profile it has not any picture.A few days ago i connect my microsoft account to it's windows 10 calendar & mail app.And suddenly my...
  8. Remove profile picture from account

Remove profile picture from account: Hello, I want to remove my previous profile picture from the records of my account (See picture, highlighted in red). How do I do this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-profile-picture-from-account/33aa9c63-cf96-4b25-a0a5-ec45d98965b6
  9. User Profile Picture Won't Change

User Profile Picture Won't Change: I went to change my user profile pic in settings and it has a link to change it online in the Microsoft account. I did but the profile pic on my computer hasn't changed on log in or start....
  10. Remove User Account Picture

Remove User Account Picture: Pardon me if this is answered already. Bros i just installed Windows 10 Pro Creators Update Version 1703 Build 15063.0. I want to remove user account picture on login screen. I tried some tutorials but nothing is working for me. I don't remember how i did it in...