Windows 10: Repetitive Blue Screens

Discus and support Repetitive Blue Screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since yesterday i get these blue screens(on idle or in games).I rarely had blue screens before.I already did clean windows reinstall,checked the memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tokitoki, Jan 4, 2018.

1. tokitoki Win User

Repetitive Blue Screens

Since yesterday i get these blue screens(on idle or in games).I rarely had blue screens before.I already did clean windows reinstall,checked the memory with window's tool but it wouldn't stop.And i get different error each time too.Can anyone help me please?

-Speccy: Screenshot
    -Smart test : Screenshot
    -memtest : Imgur
    -Smartview: - Screenshot
    - Screenshot

:)

tokitoki, Jan 4, 2018
  2. Winter Firefly, Jan 4, 2018
  3. "PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT"???

I have followed your instructions to turn on the Driver Verifier. After restarting the PC I get a Blue Screen upon startup and I am forced to boot into safe mode. I do not know if the Verifier will be able to correctly identify the driver that is causing
    the crash in safe mode, so would you please follow up with this situation.

ST

P.S. I am not getting the blue screens repetitively when the driver verifier has turned off. Should disable the verifier and try the memtest instead?

Surface Tester, Jan 4, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Repetitive Blue Screens

Hello tokitoki,

Welcome to TenForums *Smile

The crash dumps indicate some possible causes:

1. Memory corruption
    2. Graphics driver problems - your driver is nvlddmkm.sys dated Fri Oct 6 04:29:06 2017 Ver 23.21.13.8792, there are newer ones released in December 2017

Try the following

Repetitive Blue Screens [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.

Please update the NVidia driver. The best way to do this is to uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from the NVidia website. When you do this be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

philc43, Jan 5, 2018
  5. zbook New Member
    zbook, Jan 5, 2018
  6. tokitoki Win User
    I did the mem test with 9 passes : Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    I unistalled every nvidia driver and reinstalled them but i still keep getting blue screens.

I tried to change the language and do log report.But not sure if it worked(half of windows was in french and the other half was in english).

tokitoki, Jan 6, 2018
  7. philc43 Win User
    Please remove the 4GB memory stick and run your PC for a while to see if this stops the BSOD. Your memory modules are not a matching pair and this has been known to cause BSOD events for many users.

Code: BankLabel : BANK 0 DeviceLocator : ChannelA-DIMM0 Manufacturer : 0420 Capacity : 8589934592 ConfiguredClockspeed : 1600 ConfiguredVoltage : SerialNumber : 00011215 PartNumber : AO2L16BC8R2-BR2S BankLabel : BANK 1 DeviceLocator : ChannelA-DIMM1 Manufacturer : 0215 Capacity : 4294967296 ConfiguredClockspeed : 1600 ConfiguredVoltage : SerialNumber : 00000000 PartNumber : CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9[/quote]

philc43, Jan 6, 2018
  8. tokitoki Win User

Repetitive Blue Screens

I've have been using this memory stick for about 10 months. Can bsod appear suddenly? Anyway i'll try your solution. Thank you

tokitoki, Jan 6, 2018
  9. philc43 Win User
    Yes, it is still worth doing the test - you can go for months without a problem then some piece of software just seems to trigger the effect. As you are now getting BSOD quite frequently it should be a quick test to see if it makes a difference.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Repetitive Blue Screens

1. Repetitive Blue Screens - Similar Threads - Repetitive Blue Screens

2. Repetitive blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repetitive blue screen: I am constantly getting a blue screen error. I started having problems after clean install.Can you help me with this subject?System Info;32 gb Ram, Quadro P4000 GPU, W10 Pro.It gives an error in the most up-to-date version of Windows,It also gives an error when removing the...
  3. Repetitive blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repetitive blue screen: I am constantly getting a blue screen error. I started having problems after clean install.Can you help me with this subject?System Info;32 gb Ram, Quadro P4000 GPU, W10 Pro.It gives an error in the most up-to-date version of Windows,It also gives an error when removing the...
  4. Repetitive blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repetitive blue screen: I am constantly getting a blue screen error. I started having problems after clean install.Can you help me with this subject?System Info;32 gb Ram, Quadro P4000 GPU, W10 Pro.Here is mini d... files;G.Drive Link...
  5. Repetitive blue screens even on a new OS install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repetitive blue screens even on a new OS install: I've experienced these blue screens before I even reinstalled Windows. It's been getting really annoying and I'm not even sure what's causing it. I've already tried to:Reinstall Windows 11 on a completely formatted driveRun Windows Memory Diagnostic no errors foundRun System...
  6. Repetitive blue screens even on a new OS install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repetitive blue screens even on a new OS install: I've experienced these blue screens before I even reinstalled Windows. It's been getting really annoying and I'm not even sure what's causing it. I've already tried to:Reinstall Windows 11 on a completely formatted driveRun Windows Memory Diagnostic no errors foundRun System...
  7. Repetitive Blue Screen Errors, need help.

Repetitive Blue Screen Errors, need help.: Dear Community, I have been getting a lot of repetitive blue screen errors on my new pre-built PC. Wondering if someone can have a look at my minidump files to find the root of the problem. Here is the Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkqWux3DcnOCgmHbyDEv6uuCXz5h?e=5DKmr1...
  8. Repetitive Blue Screen Errors

Repetitive Blue Screen Errors: Hi Over the last few weeks I have been getting constant Blue Screen Errors. Majority of them Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation. I have got the latest mini dump files to share if someone can help me figure out what is causing them?...
  9. Repetitive blue screens (typically close to startup time)

Repetitive blue screens (typically close to startup time): Hello, I have been experiencing pretty frequent bluescreen errors for quite some time now, I usually have to endure 3 or 4 restarts before being able to use my computer. They occur most frequently within 0-5 minutes of startup, but occasionally occur later as well. I have...
  10. Repetitive Application crashes (normally games), and blue screens.

Repetitive Application crashes (normally games), and blue screens.: I'm posting this again because my last post went without a solution for 18 days. I have tried mostly everything. Updating drivers, deleting drivers, rolling back drivers, resetting windows, repairing hard drive, etc. But nothing is solving this issue. Constantly, my games...