Windows 10: Reset pc, wont let me log in as administrator.

Discus and support Reset pc, wont let me log in as administrator. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My computer had a lot of junk on it and it was clogging up hard drive space. This made me decide to reset it as if it was new again.this has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Olitiger, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Olitiger Win User

Reset pc, wont let me log in as administrator.

Hello,

My computer had a lot of junk on it and it was clogging up hard drive space. This made me decide to reset it as if it was new again.this has all gone fine until the last part.

Its all done and when its about to go into the home screen to log me in for the first times as administrator and an error from winlogon.exe. The error message js this.

The instruction at 0x00007FFB29F3B4C0 referenced with memory at 0x00007FFB29F3B4C0. The memory could not be written.

I click the ok button, I have also tried the x button it just does the same thing, and it goes forward and starts to log me in as an administrator as its the first time. But then after a while it will come up with the message of "The specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted".

So it will log me in. Also,I must add that my ethernet cable is not working on the pc even though it did before and i cannot connect to any internet.

Thanks for reading and if you know what to do can you message me as soon as possible. I paied a lot of money for this pc and i would hate for ot to be broken. Thank you.

:)

Olitiger, Jan 3, 2017
  2. Erson Mag Win User

pc wont let me log on

Hi Kiesha,

To resolve this issue, try to reset your Microsoft account password using this

link

Let us know the results.

Erson Mag, Jan 3, 2017
  3. pc wont let me log on

When I enter my password the screen says can't log into your device right now go to account. Live. Com To fix the problem but there is nothing there showing any problems.

KieshaMcCummings, Jan 3, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Jan 3, 2017
Thema:

1. Reset pc, wont let me log in as administrator. - Similar Threads - Reset wont let

2. My pc wont let me log on the admin account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc wont let me log on the admin account: So basically i was trying to change the account on settings but i accidentally made the account that i was replacing my current account with an administrator i was when i restarted my pc on the log in screen i clicked the sign in button of the other account and it wont let me...
  3. My PC wont let me in at all ive reset it and the administrator just wont let me log back in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont let me in at all ive reset it and the administrator just wont let me log back in...: Simply got into the command cent er from here ive tried commands like “systemreset -factoryreset” they do not work. Ive tried “powercfg -h off” when I finally got into the “c:\>” part. From there no luck im trying to get into my pc wont let me reset it nor will it allow me to...
  4. My PC wont let me in at all ive reset it and the administrator just wont let me log back in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC wont let me in at all ive reset it and the administrator just wont let me log back in...: Simply got into the command cent er from here ive tried commands like “systemreset -factoryreset” they do not work. Ive tried “powercfg -h off” when I finally got into the “c:\>” part. From there no luck im trying to get into my pc wont let me reset it nor will it allow me to...
  5. New PC wont let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New PC wont let me log in: Greetings Using a web browser I can log into my Microsoft account but trying to log into my Microsoft account via settings doesn't work. So I click the Sing in with Microsoft Account instead link. I'm prompted to type in my email address as my user name, then it askes me...
  6. It wont let me log into xbox.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont let me log into xbox.com: When I try to log in to Minecraft dungeons on my windows computer it says "Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com." so I tried again many times it didn't work so instead I went onto xbox.com and clicked the sign-in button but it redirected me to...
  7. It wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It wont let me log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GamingNightFTW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxrsbk/it_wont_let_me_log_in/
  8. it wont let me reset my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    it wont let me reset my pc: im kinda new to this pc thing but recently i got a virus when i installed this app and now people are telling me to reset my computer but now its saying insert your windows installation or recovery media....
  9. i wont let me reset my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i wont let me reset my pc: im kinda new to this pc thing but recently i got a virus when i installed this app and now people are telling me to reset my computer but now its saying insert your windows installation or recovery media....
  10. administrator wont let me install a programme

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrator wont let me install a programme: administrator wont let me install a programme https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-wont-let-me-install-a-programme/58880408-c574-4ccb-9df3-a7519782ffc7