Windows 10: right click send to

Discus and support right click send to in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I add right click send to for items not in the list. 64162 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wood, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Wood Win User

right click send to

How do I add right click send to for items not in the list.

:)

2. beau511 Win User

send to is not there on right click

Thank you for trying to help but I tried your solution with Edge , when I right click the only choice I have

is , Select all, Inspect element, view source, I really do not understand what these choices mean,

but I use now only internet explorer witch solve my problem , I probably wont go back to Edge unless I have

to.

Claude

beau511, Sep 18, 2016
  3. no right click send to

Hi Beau,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

We are sorry for the delay in response.

Before proceeding, we need to know on which browser you face this issue.

Follow the below steps on how to create the shortcut.

Create internet shortcut on Desktop:

• Open the browser, copy the link from the URL bar by pressing CTRL + C key.
    • Open desktop, right click on desktop, select
      new
      and click on Shortcut.
    • Paste the link copied from the URL by pressing CTRL + V key and click on
      Add.
    • Type a name for this shortcut in the textbox appears and click on
      finish.
    • Now you will be able to access the internet shortcut on Desktop.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 18, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

right click send to

What are you trying to send to where?

Edwin, Sep 18, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    You open file explorer here:
    C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
    and add a shortcut to the program to which you wish to 'send' sthg, for example.

send to toys (free) also still works:
    :: gabrieleponti.com ::

dalchina, Sep 18, 2016
  6. EricTheO Win User
    EricTheO, Sep 18, 2016
  7. Remy1971 Win User
    dalchina , Thanks. it really works!. I setup a share folder on my laptop. I copied the shortcut to the folder you mentioned. Now when I Right click >> Send to - it give me the option to send directly to my Laptop share.

Remy1971, Sep 18, 2016
  8. dalchina New Member

right click send to

Great-I like having one for Virustotal there- an internet link to upload very occasionally suspicious things.

It won't work for universal apps as these are different.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

right click send to

1. right click send to - Similar Threads - right click send

2. Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue: Hi GuysWhen I want to share files via Bluetooth, I right click on the file which leads to 'Send to' context menu, then when I click on 'Bluetooth device', there appear a number of icons of the same phone where I can send my files to. as per image.How do I fix it? Thanks...
  3. Right click send to menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click send to menu: I was looking to add into the right click send to menu to include Pictures. I had this set in Windows 10 before updating to 11 and therefore followed the same instructions which was to type in run shell:SendTo, open another explorer and take a copy of Pictures and drop in the...
  4. Right click send to menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click send to menu: I was looking to add into the right click send to menu to include Pictures. I had this set in Windows 10 before updating to 11 and therefore followed the same instructions which was to type in run shell:SendTo, open another explorer and take a copy of Pictures and drop in the...
  5. The "Send To" is missing on when right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The "Send To" is missing on when right click: Hello there, I can't figure it out the problem here. I wanted it to send to compress files, but the "Send to" doesn't show the lists. Hope you can help me thanks. [ATTACH]...
  6. dvd drive not in right click send to menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    dvd drive not in right click send to menu: NO CD DRIVE IN RIGHT CLICK SEND TO MENU. PLEASE READ I GOT BACK LOTS OF ANSWERS TO DO LOTS OF THINGS THAT WERE NOT NEEDED. DRIVE IS IN DEVICE MANAGER DRIVE HAS THE LATEST DRIVERs WINDOWS VERSION 2004 LATEST UP-DATES. DVD PLAYS MUSIC AND PLAYS VIDEOS I CAN ACCESS ALL...
  7. right click send or pin to start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    right click send or pin to start menu: Hi I have tried pretty much every tip about restoring this to the right click options. It just does not work. Even did the reg edit, new word, etc, etc Any ideas Thanks folks Frank 136311
  8. Right click a file to send to email

in Browsers and Email
    Right click a file to send to email: When I was using WLM I could select a word document or an image by right clicking the mouse and send to various places as to an email. Now since using the windows 10 mail app,The option is still there right click and send to an email but it don't work on this new mail app....
  9. Pictures will not attach to Outlook 2010 with a right click send to

in Browsers and Email
    Pictures will not attach to Outlook 2010 with a right click send to: I used to be able to go to my picture folder and right click a picture and choose SEND TO by email. Now a window pops up with a picture sizing option, and when I go thru that, it appears to be doing something, but Outlook does not open. How do I resolve this issue? 100712
  10. Image Right Click Send To Mail Recipient Failure

in Browsers and Email
    Image Right Click Send To Mail Recipient Failure: [img] Using Windows Essentials - Windows Live Mail. So, only when sending an image does this happen, or at least, so far, there might be other file types, but I'm not sending those to email recipients, just generally it's images, documents, and text files. So...