Windows 10: rite click the "New"command is not appeared

Discus and support rite click the "New"command is not appeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I rite click to create a new file folder usually there is "New" command where some commands drop down and I choose the file command to create a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AbdulfttahAl Sabassi, Nov 14, 2018.

1. rite click the "New"command is not appeared

When I rite click to create a new file folder usually there is "New" command where some commands drop down and I choose the file command to create a new folder. The feature not available in my computer when I rite click.

Kindly advise

:)

AbdulfttahAl Sabassi, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile rite click the "New"command is not appeared :)

3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

4. ryanly Win User

rite click the "New"command is not appeared

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

rite click the "New"command is not appeared

1. rite click the "New"command is not appeared - Similar Threads - rite click Newcommand

2. Holding right click in Chrome blue outline appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Holding right click in Chrome blue outline appears: Hey, whenever im holding right click in my browser a blue outline appears which bothers me a lot, how can i turn that off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/holding-right-click-in-chrome-blue-outline-appears/37008c21-e35b-4826-8e02-b5380737ed92
  3. Holding right click in Chrome blue outline appears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Holding right click in Chrome blue outline appears: Hey, whenever im holding right click in my browser a blue outline appears which bothers me a lot, how can i turn that off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/holding-right-click-in-chrome-blue-outline-appears/37008c21-e35b-4826-8e02-b5380737ed92
  4. "Access Backups" appears in right click menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Access Backups" appears in right click menu: Hi all and thanks for being awesome supporters.I noticed today that my computer have added a new choise when I am right clicking a file og folder. The values "Access Backups" is displayed.When I click /use this option it displays the pdf file i Edge as always. It is the same...
  5. On right clicking on the partition no Bitlocker option appeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    On right clicking on the partition no Bitlocker option appeared: I have a SSD with Windows 10 Pro and a HDD containing my files. The HDD has two partitions one is encrypted with Bitlocker. I needed to resize the partitions so decrypted and after resizing tried to encrypt again. On right clicking on the partition no Bitlocker option...
  6. How do I obtain media music rites

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I obtain media music rites: How do I obtain music media rites for downloaded CDs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-obtain-media-music-rites/0a1f3ffd-bb97-47a0-98f1-04cf9936c310"
  7. Ctrl+A causes right click menu to appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl+A causes right click menu to appear: Not sure if this is an OS thing or a keyboard thing but I thought I'd ask. Ever since I've gotten my hp Spectre laptop, if I use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+A, it sometimes causes the right click menu to appear. Because it's so inconsistent and doesn't always happen when I use...
  8. Problem with profile in X Rite Data Colour Spyder 5 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with profile in X Rite Data Colour Spyder 5 Pro: I calibrated the monitor using X Rite Data Colour Spyder 5 pro. However the profile cannot be seen, and I can’t say if it is loaded or not. How can I find out whether it is loaded or not....
  9. Click on apps, the spinning circle appear, then nothing happen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Click on apps, the spinning circle appear, then nothing happen: Initially (about two weeks ago) this only happen to Microsoft Office 365 apps (outlook, word, excel, powerpoint). What happen is, when I click on its own icon (let say Word icon), the spinning circle appear briefly then nothing happen. I have to open existing Word file then...
  10. "Choose an option" menu appears on clicking restart

in Windows 10 Support
    "Choose an option" menu appears on clicking restart: Hi there, It used to be when I press the power button, followed by the restart option, my PC will immediately perform the restart action. However, not sure when it began, now when I click the power button, followed by the restart option, the "Choose an option" menu...