Windows 10: Robocopy con OneDrive

Discus and support Robocopy con OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to backup a directory containing my Bridge program from USB "E:" unit to OneDrive with robocopy "Bridge" "V:" /E /V /XO /NP /R:10 /W:30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andreagevarimongi, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Robocopy con OneDrive

I am trying to backup a directory containing my Bridge program from USB "E:" unit to OneDrive with
    robocopy "Bridge" "V:" /E /V /XO /NP /R:10 /W:30 or
    robocopy "E:\Bridge" "V:" /E /V /XO /NP /R:10 /W:30
    It works the first time: all files got copied to my OneDrive
    It does not work following times: some files are recognised and skipped, many others are copied again.
    What can I do?
    Thank you very much! Andrea Dogliotti

:)

Andreagevarimongi, Apr 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 15, 2019
  3. lx07 Win User
    Cyberlink and Feedback Hub | Robocopy Mirroring

Sure: properties > Location

See this tutorial: Documents Folder - Move Location in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Be careful with robocopy though if you try to use it to backup C:\Users\you\OneDrive (which you can also relocate documents to). It will not fail but will copy your documents same size but full of NULL. Suggest you check backups after if you do that as there is a unresolved issue there. I'll update this with more details when I can find them Robocopy con OneDrive :)

Until then I'd suggest not using robocopy to backup OneDrive as it doesn't work reliably - I lost about 20k small .txt files by assuming size and date was enough.

4. Robocopy con OneDrive

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Robocopy con OneDrive

1. Robocopy con OneDrive - Similar Threads - Robocopy con OneDrive

2. Problemas con el escritorio y oneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problemas con el escritorio y oneDrive: Bueno, el caso es que talvez hice algo que no tenía que hacer, yo no quiero tener OneDrive, entonces lo deinstale del PC y borre la carpeta oneDrive, pero ahora no tengo acceso a carpetas como la de escritorio, hay alguna forma de tener la carpeta en el dispositivvo local?...
  3. Problemas con el escritorio y oneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problemas con el escritorio y oneDrive: Bueno, el caso es que talvez hice algo que no tenía que hacer, yo no quiero tener OneDrive, entonces lo deinstale del PC y borre la carpeta oneDrive, pero ahora no tengo acceso a carpetas como la de escritorio, hay alguna forma de tener la carpeta en el dispositivvo local?...
  4. Robocopy failing on files in folder synced to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robocopy failing on files in folder synced to OneDrive: Robocopy is failing on files in folder synced to OneDrive. I am getting this error New File 31338 C:\Clancy\A_Prime8\AA_FY23\Microsoft\Program - TerryClancy\Guides\MigratingCustomersFromXXXXToYYYY.docx 2023/05/10 10:59:51 ERROR 1 0x00000001 Copying File...
  5. Robocopy failing on files in folder synced to OneDrive

Robocopy failing on files in folder synced to OneDrive: Robocopy is failing on files in folder synced to OneDrive. I am getting this error New File 31338 C:\Clancy\A_Prime8\AA_FY23\Microsoft\Program - TerryClancy\Guides\MigratingCustomersFromXXXXToYYYY.docx 2023/05/10 10:59:51 ERROR 1 0x00000001 Copying File...
  6. robocopy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    robocopy: Hi robocopylog Total Copied ?1055, 197, log.txt818?/MIR /MT:8 /r:2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robocopy/dca938b6-3089-4c84-ac33-6ae7c255f0b5
  7. robocopy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    robocopy: Hi robocopylog Total Copied ?1055, 197, log.txt818?/MIR /MT:8 /r:2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robocopy/dca938b6-3089-4c84-ac33-6ae7c255f0b5
  8. robocopy

9. Robocopy options

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Robocopy options: I have a batch file that contains this line Code: robocopy "E:\ame\Documents\_kunddata" "\\DESKTOP-2S2F2DJ\Backup\Kunddata" /MIR /W:1 /R:1 /LOG:C:\TEMP\BACKUP.LOG In the log file I get this Code: Options : *.* /S /E /DCOPY:DA /COPY:DAT /PURGE /MIR /R:1 /W:1 So there are som...
  10. Robocopy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Robocopy: I like Robocopy and used it for a long time but after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, it got in a loop when I tried to back up via the Documents and Settings Junction. I know that I didn’t change permissions on this folder. But If I try to open it, I get "Access...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. robocopy onedrive

2. robocopy for onedrive

3. robocopy ignore onedrive online files

4. robocopy error 1920 780 onedrive,
  5. robocopy to onedrive,
  6. robocopy windows 10 onedrive,
  7. ROBOCOPY WITH ONEDRIVE,
  8. robocopy files to onedrive,
  9. can robocopy backup files to onedrive,
  10. using robocopy with onedrive,
  11. robocopy xd onedrive,