Windows 10: Safe boot mode problem

Discus and support Safe boot mode problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After leaving my pc open for sometime one of the apps crashed so Badly. Whenever i reboot my pc becomes frozen after sometime or when I press an option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mxtalcore, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Mxtalcore Win User

Safe boot mode problem

After leaving my pc open for sometime one of the apps crashed so Badly. Whenever i reboot my pc becomes frozen after sometime or when I press an option in the sign-in menu. This probably was asked before and the solution to the freezings was going into safe mode.As I mentioned I cant do so since when I shift hover my mouse over the power button then click it it auto freezes

I have tried other methods of getting safe mode but most of them need this power button to work

I'd love to get help .Thanks for reading

Btw this is not a result of malware since I have not used google for a long time. None uses the current connection other than me and this problem is not a result of a windows update

***moved on english forum***

:)

Mxtalcore, Dec 19, 2019

2. Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, Dec 19, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Safe boot mode problem

Stop computer booting into safe mode

In case there are any other problems with safe mode see this tutorial (option #5, step #5):

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

zbook, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Safe boot mode problem

1. Safe boot mode problem - Similar Threads - Safe boot mode

2. Problem booting in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem booting in safe mode: Hello I have a dell laptop running windows 10 it was running really slow so I run the repair utility on it and now it won’t start it keeps looping to the repair utility I really need to boot it up just to get data off it please help...
  3. Problem booting in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem booting in safe mode: Hello I have a dell laptop running windows 10 it was running really slow so I run the repair utility on it and now it won’t start it keeps looping to the repair utility I really need to boot it up just to get data off it please help...
  4. Problem booting in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win11 safe mode boot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 safe mode boot problem: Windows 11 Pro - ver 21H2X570 Asus Motherboard with Ryzen 5950X, 128Gb, M2 Raid boot + SATA storage, virtualization, UEFI + safe boot.After enabling memory integrity and removing some old drivers preventing memory integrity protection, fall into strange problems with booting:...
  6. Win11 safe mode boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 safe mode boot problem: Windows 11 Pro - ver 21H2X570 Asus Motherboard with Ryzen 5950X, 128Gb, M2 Raid boot + SATA storage, virtualization, UEFI + safe boot.After enabling memory integrity and removing some old drivers preventing memory integrity protection, fall into strange problems with booting:...
  7. Safe mode problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Safe mode problem: When I try to safe Mode my HP laptop I get a ring noise after I press F8 and it goes into Undoing changes made to your computer. Can any one help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-problem/aad6e31f-63e2-48b1-9291-44ba3d8605b8
  8. Boot in Safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Boot in Safe mode: I got stuck in safe mode , when i tried to choose any option from troubleshoot it ask me for the password and i am entering the right password it is not accepting my password and its not booting my laptop with network mode , i have done couple of things thatis already on...
  9. Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem: Windows 10 PC on feature pack 1909. Mapped drive S: to a DC/AD/Server 2016 share. Several folders on the share are large. PC1 was working fine till yesterday. Now those large folders on S: can take up to 3 minutes to display contents in Explorer. Other folders on S: display...
  10. Safe mode problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe mode problem: I set my settings in msconfig to boot into safe mode. I have now logged into the desktop whilst in safe mode and I notice hardly anything shows. The only icon in the system bar is the notification center, cortana bar shows but does nothing when you click on the bar and the...