Windows 10: Save CU update?

Discus and support Save CU update? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can I just download the CU update and not install it but save it to a file? 82448 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by wingman1800, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Save CU update?

Can I just download the CU update and not install it but save it to a file?

:)

wingman1800, Apr 19, 2017

2. error code 0x80c8043e

I've been waiting for the correct CU.

And the newest CU KB3081444 has fixed this problem

Thank you )

PS. Nope this CU hasn't solved the issue.... (((

Alexey Tsitsin, Apr 19, 2017
  3. Drew1903 Win User
    CU in a Nutshell

Creators Update Highlights

Here’s a recap of some of the highlights from the Creators Update1, which you can also experience through Windows 10 Insider
    Preview builds. As usual, you can go here for
    more details on all the Insider Preview builds for both PC and mobile

• 3D in Windows 10 allows anyone to experience, create and share in a new dimension. The all-new Paint 3D allows you to create or modify 3D objects, easily change color or texture,
      or turn 2D images into 3D works of art.
      Share, discover and be inspired by millions of 3D objects on the Remix 3D Preview site
    • Beam game broadcasting. Built-in game streaming with Beam is the easiest and most interactive way to stream your gameplay on Windows 10. Pressing Windows key + G while playing
      your game will bring up the Game bar, where we’ve added a broadcast icon to launch Beam — no extra software required. To learn more about all the new gaming features available in the Creators Update,

head over to Xbox Wire
    • Microsoft Edge is faster and safer with better browsing and entertainment. When unplugged and on-the-go, you can stream video up to 3 hours longer and browse nearly a full hour
      longer than Google Chrome.3 Microsoft Edge is also the only browser to support Netflix in 4K.4
      What’s more, you get super-convenient features like advanced tab management to help set aside tabs for easy access later.
    • Cortana can now do even more to help you stay on top of everything.5 For example, when using “Hey Cortana” while your PC is unlocked
      and idle, you’ll get a full-screen experience that is optimized for viewing from afar. You can also use Cortana to control music playback on more of your favorite music apps. And Groove now supports the ability to play music by mood, category or activity so
      you can say “Hey Cortana, play me some workout music.”
    • Have more fun with improvements across a suite of built-in apps. Use Windows Ink to draw on pictures and videos in the
      Photos app to make them your own.6 Draw on a 2D or 3D map in the
      Maps app and make it yours with Windows Ink. Fully immerse yourself in 360° videos and watch hit movies and TV shows in 4K or HD with
      the Movies & TV app.4
    • Skype makes it easy for you to connect with friends, family, and colleagues. The Creators Update includes

the best Skype ever for Windows PCs
      . This next-generation version of Skype was built for Windows 10 and includes exclusive features such as mini view, SMS relay for Windows Phone, and Skype Translator for calls to mobile phones and landlines.

Drew1903, Apr 19, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Save CU update?

dalchina, Apr 19, 2017
  5. cereberus Win User
    Sure if OP downloads iso, but reading his post I think he meant saving a file when downloaded by Windows Update which is more or less impossible.

cereberus, Apr 19, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    I assumed the original question was simply somewhat imprecise. Hopefully the answers will provide enough information.

(Interestingly there is a tutorial about creating an ISO from Windows as installed...)

dalchina, Apr 19, 2017
  7. pparks1 Win User
    I suggest iso. Can update unlimited machines with it. Can clean install later if necessary.

pparks1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Save CU update?

1. Save CU update? - Similar Threads - Save update

2. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...: Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024. I have been searching for 2024 updates but I couldn't find any. All the available daylight saving updates are for 2023 only. Thanks....
  3. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...: Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024. I have been searching for 2024 updates but I couldn't find any. All the available daylight saving updates are for 2023 only. Thanks....
  4. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Saved Office Documents Not Updating Date/Time In Windows 11 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Office Documents Not Updating Date/Time In Windows 11 File Explorer: Saved Office Documents Not Updating Date/Time In Windows 11 File Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-office-documents-not-updating-datetime-in/f447ddaf-49c2-4516-9fa2-66f7cb63e542
  6. Saved Office Documents Not Updating Date/Time In Windows 11 File Explorer

Saved Office Documents Not Updating Date/Time In Windows 11 File Explorer: Saved Office Documents Not Updating Date/Time In Windows 11 File Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-office-documents-not-updating-datetime-in/f447ddaf-49c2-4516-9fa2-66f7cb63e542
  7. Just did update on my laptop and all my tiles. All my saved work for ten years is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Just did update on my laptop and all my tiles. All my saved work for ten years is gone: What the heck is going on with Microsoft? Do they want to lose customers? Cause I'm trying to do a presentation for a class. And I have all my work on this computer that I have been doing for 10 years or more. And now I did it update and now all of my stuff is gone. It's...
  8. Just did update on my laptop and all my tiles. All my saved work for ten years is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just did update on my laptop and all my tiles. All my saved work for ten years is gone: What the heck is going on with Microsoft? Do they want to lose customers? Cause I'm trying to do a presentation for a class. And I have all my work on this computer that I have been doing for 10 years or more. And now I did it update and now all of my stuff is gone. It's...
  9. Just did update on my laptop and all my tiles. All my saved work for ten years is gone

10. MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that?

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that?: MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clock-on-my-computer-didnt-update-with-daylight/d4f57798-a7cf-4632-8434-6d434cc35e76