Windows 10: Screen Saver Asks for Password to Login

Discus and support Screen Saver Asks for Password to Login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi - my computer screen turns to "screen saver mode" after 5mn or 10mn or 1 hour of no activity according to what i chose. to go back to work, i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MM_51, Jan 23, 2020.

1. MM_51 Win User

Screen Saver Asks for Password to Login

hi - my computer screen turns to "screen saver mode" after 5mn or 10mn or 1 hour of no activity according to what i chose. to go back to work, i have to enter my pin code. i want to go back to work directly and without entering any pin. thank you

[Original Title: screen saver]

:)

MM_51, Jan 23, 2020
  2. bookfox Win User
    bookfox, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    screen saver

Hi Kenneth,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your Screen Saver concern. Kindly answer the following:

• How did you disable wake up password?
    • Are you seeing the log-in screen when waking up the computer from sleep?
    • How did you set up the Screen Saver? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you did it.

Argel Obm, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Screen Saver/Desktop/Screen Saver

Hi Jim,

The issue you encountered with screen saver can be due to incorrect screen saver settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you tried changing the screen saver settings?
    • Are you trying to off the the screen saver?

Meanwhile, you can follow these steps to turn off your screen saver:

• Open Settings and Select Personalization.
    • Click Lock screen, scroll down and choose Screen saver settings.
    • Choose None in the drop-down menu.
    • Select Apply.
    • Click OK.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Screen Saver Asks for Password to Login - Similar Threads - Screen Saver Asks

2. Login screen password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen password: i have windows 11 i login in Microsoft account but when I login system at morning so screen lock password fill and that password is same as Microsoft account password so I hope any other default password set in screen lock during Microsoft account logged in windows...
  3. Login screen password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen password: i have windows 11 i login in Microsoft account but when I login system at morning so screen lock password fill and that password is same as Microsoft account password so I hope any other default password set in screen lock during Microsoft account logged in windows...
  4. Windows 11 login screen asks for password. But there is one caveat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 login screen asks for password. But there is one caveat: I added my outlook account to new Windows 11 laptop. It synchronized with Edge.Then I want to completely unlink my account from the PC.In the UWP setting app I removed it, so there was only local account.However, Edge still had outlook account linked. I removed it, but still,...
  5. Windows 11 login screen asks for password. But there is one caveat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 login screen asks for password. But there is one caveat: I added my outlook account to new Windows 11 laptop. It synchronized with Edge.Then I want to completely unlink my account from the PC.In the UWP setting app I removed it, so there was only local account.However, Edge still had outlook account linked. I removed it, but still,...
  6. Login screen keeps asking for password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen keeps asking for password: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  7. Login screen asking for password everytime

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login screen asking for password everytime: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  8. Login screen asking for password everytime

in Windows 10 Support
    Login screen asking for password everytime: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  9. No screen saver if I don't login

in Windows 10 Customization
    No screen saver if I don't login: Hi.. how can I make win 10 screen saver to activate at the login screen? I notice that if I turn my computer ON but not login, the screen saver won't activate...it only activates when I login first. What I mean is, after I login, if I lock my computer, the screen saver...
  10. Black screen no login after screen saver

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen no login after screen saver: Hi Just been away from my computer and came back and tapped the keyboard to get a PIN login but all I got was a black screen with moving mouse cursor so had to do a hard reset. Running creators update 15063.332. Any ideas? 86476