Windows 10: searching for windows 10 Performance Boosting tips

Discus and support searching for windows 10 Performance Boosting tips in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone help me to increase my windows 10 speed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SantanuBarman, Dec 10, 2019.

1. searching for windows 10 Performance Boosting tips

Can anyone help me to increase my windows 10 speed?

:)

SantanuBarman, Dec 10, 2019
  2. ali hey Win User

Boost Windows 10 performance

How to boost Windows 10 performance ? my windows 10 is too slow. it take about 5 minutes to boot and all file and folder open very slow. My laptop is Z500 Lenovo with 6Gb Ram.

I installed win 10 Home version.

Is There any Suggestion for this problem?

I already down something according to here and my speed has been better.I want to know more.

Thank you

ali hey, Dec 10, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar?

Hi, I don't have anything like that appearing as i've never configured more than the most basic Cortana settings.

Try Notebook (icon left on Cortana), Lists - clear those.

searching for windows 10 Performance Boosting tips [​IMG]

Likewise, check for any Reminders

- you've shown the search field for Cortana at the bottom of your screenshots.

(And remember there's one top right of file explorer too).

Try this:
    Turn On or Off Cortana Suggested Reminders in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Ten Forums - Windows 10 Help and Support Forum

dalchina, Dec 10, 2019
  4. searching for windows 10 Performance Boosting tips

Can't boost microphone in Windows 10

Thanks for replying searching for windows 10 Performance Boosting tips :)

I did all the steps listed, but as shown in the screenshot above there is no Microphone Boost slider to modify. And in the "Custom" tab the Microphone Boost box is check-marked so I have no idea why its not showing.

_Daniel_S_, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

searching for windows 10 Performance Boosting tips

1. searching for windows 10 Performance Boosting tips - Similar Threads - searching Performance Boosting

2. Glance At & Boost Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glance At & Boost Performance: Decided to share these thoughts, ideas & suggestions. The intent is 1 to offer a quick easy glance at performance and 2 boost performance actually, specifically RAM usage with A click.>> Install Dev Home and set it up showing certain of its widgets. This can, of course, be...
  3. Glance At & Boost Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glance At & Boost Performance: Decided to share these thoughts, ideas & suggestions. The intent is 1 to offer a quick easy glance at performance and 2 boost performance actually, specifically RAM usage with A click.>> Install Dev Home and set it up showing certain of its widgets. This can, of course, be...
  4. About Processor Performance Boost.

About Processor Performance Boost.: So i enabled PPB from a the Registry Editor because i was facing high temps while playing God Of War on ultra. I was touch 100 degrees on its default setting which was "aggressive" on both battery and plugged in. After disabling it i now get 60-75 degrees which is pretty...
  5. Gaming laptop performance boost

Gaming laptop performance boost: I have an Aorus Gaming laptop with an i7 12700h and a 3070 laptop gpu and I am not getting the maximum performance out of it and not really getting my moneys worth, if anyone has tips on how to get more performance please feel free to give me answers. Thanks and have an...
  6. Gaming laptop performance boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming laptop performance boost: I have an Aorus Gaming laptop with an i7 12700h and a 3070 laptop gpu and I am not getting the maximum performance out of it and not really getting my moneys worth, if anyone has tips on how to get more performance please feel free to give me answers. Thanks and have an...
  7. How to: Boost performance in Windows 10 or 11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to: Boost performance in Windows 10 or 11: Hi there!Are you having performance issues with Windows 10 or 11?I will help you solve them!Without talking more, let's start.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1. Removing unused...
  8. Optimize and boost Windows 10 performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optimize and boost Windows 10 performance: Hello community, I am really need help to improve my laptop performance to have a best experience for gaming. Do anyone have any ideas ? Thank you very much. Sorry for bad english....
  9. Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option: I have an i5 3470 and i stumbled upon some documentation of a hidden power setting called performance boost mode...has anyone tried this besides me? Its a pretty legit setting. When i was copying a 2gb file after setting the performance boost mode to aggressive my copying...
  10. Need some tips about Cleaning Windows 10 .. and Performance tips

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need some tips about Cleaning Windows 10 .. and Performance tips: Hey there I need some Tips/ideas to clean out Windows 10 I'm already using the Disk-Clean up Tool from Windows 10 and sometimes i clean out the %TEMP% Folder.. And i've Enabled this in Settings -> System -> Storage -> Smart Storage.. and Sometimes i clean that out to.....